Hidden

"You're here. Let's go?"

Rose asked, as I nodded in response.

She rang the bell and we waited impatiently outside the door. Hearing light footsteps approaching us, the door slowly opened to reveal a woman around 30, approaching us.

"Are you Jimin's friends?"

She asked. Her voice was sweet as honey.

"Yes..." We glanced at each other and smiled.

"Come in." She opened the door, as we slowly entered inside.

"Jimin is upstairs in his room. I'm Sophie. I'm the maid here. If you need anything, feel free to call me."

"Sure."

I said, as she left towards the kitchen. The house was really spacious and beautiful. The brown interior, with black and beige furnitures made it more elegant.

The staircase was made of wood. It's surface was polished well. The walls were decorated with light golden shade, which made the place look royal.

My hearbeat kept increasing, each step I took towards Jimin's room. We finally stood outside the door and knocked.

Hearing footsteps approaching the door, it opened revealing a young lady in white coat. She nodded, as she opened the door wide, revealing Jimin sitting on a king-sized bed.

We slowly approched him, as his tired eyes jolted to meet ours. It finally landed on mine, as we held our gaze for a moment.

I felt a sudden rush of adrenaline in my body. Butterflies in the stomach, you know?

A thick duvet covered him, which went until his neck. His hair messily covered his forehead, as he passed a light smile.

"Park Jimin, you need to take some rest in order for the medicine to be effective."

The nurse said, as she picked up her kit.

"Yes I will. Thank you." He smiled, as the nurse nodded and left.

His eyes diverted towards us.

"Guys, have a seat!" He patted on his bed, signalling us to sit.

We sat on the edges, and looked at him.

"How are you feeling?" Jungkook asked.

"Better now..."

Silence.

Everyone stared at Jimin, as he stared at us back. The tensed atmosphere, made him uneasy.

Something was left unsaid. There were many questions to be solved and doubts to be cleared.

Jimin cleared his throat, as he diverted his gaze to the bed.

"Jimin, why?"

Rose asked breaking the silence, as he slowly looked at her.

"Why did you lie to us..."

Jimin sighed loudly, while staring at the ceiling.

"I'm really sorry..."

He looked up to meet our orbs. His expressions were filled with guilt and sadness.

"Look Jimin, no need to be sorry. But we just wanna know, why did you lied about being a nerd?" Jungkook asked, relaxing his face a bit.

"If I will tell you, you won't believe..."

We three passed each other confused glances.

What is it, that we won't believe?