Conversations

I walked inside, as my jaw hung open all the way. The lights, decoration, food, people, drinks, games, music and the most important how huge his bungalow was.

Everything was incredible.

I slowly followed Rose, glancing at many known and unknown faces in the crowd. Passing smiles to the familiar ones, we approached Felix, who stood with some group of friends.

"Hey baby, here are my friends..." Rose spoke shyly, as she locked his arms with him.

He turned to look at us, and passed us a wide smile.

"Thank you for coming guys!" He smiled and gave Jungkook a bro hug.

"You both look really amazing today!" I said, raising my eyebrows.

"Thank you! You look pretty as always!" Felix complimented, while smiling.

"Thanks..." I lightly smiled, as I felt a pair of eyes glaring at us.

I looked at my side, to see Jimin rolling his eyes at me. I chuckled at his reaction.

"Guys, there is lots of food and drinks. You can also enjoy some games over there!"

Felix pointed at the corner, which was decorated with neon lights.

"We'll be cutting the cake within few minutes. You can enjoy yourselves till then!" He smiled and we nodded in response.

He left with Rose, leaving me, Jimin and Jungkook alone.

"Y/n! Let's eat something. I'm hungry..."

Jungkook nudged me with his elbow, while hungrily staring at the food on a huge table, that was kept at the corner.

"Let's go!" I held both of their hands, and made myself towards the table.

Jungkook quickly grabbed a plate and within a second, his plate was filled with multiple snacks. I looked at him shocked, as he headed towards a round banquet table.

He waved his hand, and signalled us to come with our food. I nodded and turned back to the food table.

I scanned the food items, which included, doughnuts, pastries, cocktails, sandwiches, burgers, soups and many more. My mouth watered by seeing the sight infront of me.

I grabbed a plate, as I picked a single piece of everything that was present on the table.

"Y/n"

I flinched hearing a voice near me. My eyes travelled to his hands.

"Jimin, you don't wanna eat?" I asked, while grabbing some cocktail.

"Wait. What?" His eyes widened, as he looked at my plate.

I looked at him in confusion.

"I thought you're taking this for both of us!"

I blinked few times, before bursting out of laughter.

"That means you're gonna eat all these?" He looked at me, as if his eyeballs were gonna pop out.

I chuckled.

"Of course"

His smile faded away, as he reached his hand to grab another plate. I quickly grabbed his arm, and pulled it back.

"You can share with me..." I smiled, and looked at him, who passed me a sweet smile back.

We approched Jungkook, as Jimin held our drinks.

"Woah Jimin, you're not gonna eat?" He spoke, as his mouth was stuffed with a burger.

"A-Actually I'm new to all these. So, she said that I can share with her..." He innocently stated, while blinking few times.