Greenhill

As I reached home, I quickly ate my lunch. And of course, stole Hobi's Sprite, which he hid inside a jug and placed it in the fridge.

Huh! I'm not that stupid, bro!

I quickly freshened myself, and changed my outfit.

The mountain named 'Greenhill' was situated 10 kms from my home. It was green and beautiful. I used to go there, when I was young. It had roads, specially made for cars till a particular height. Then, we had to walk for 5 km, to reach the top.

So, I decided to wear brown sweatpants and beige tube crop-top. I added a brown pullover, because of the cold. I wore white sports shoes and left my hair open. After doing a light makeup, I was ready to go.

I checked the time, and it was 3.45 pm.

I ran downstairs, told my Mom about the project, and as she and dad had some work, they left for the office.

I locked the door, and went out to see a car standing.

I walked to see, Jimin wearing beige sweatshirt with brown sweatpants. He wore sunglasses, which made him look a completely different person.

And yeah, we matched our outfits coincidentally.

"It's not even that sunny..." I smirked and got into the passenger seat.

"Just tell me if you like me, instead of wearing matching outfits..." He smirked, and got into the driver's seat.

I chuckled sarcastically, and rolled my eyes. "As if..."

After a long ride of singing and bopping heads to the music, we were about to reach.

There was one thing for sure. Even though me and Jimin were different, our taste in music was totally same. This was one of the reason, we didn't break the speakers in his car, by arguing.

"Memories follow me,
Left and Right...
I can feel you over here,
You take up every corner of my mind,
What you gon' do now?"

We reached as we sung the last lines of the song, and got out of the car.

I stretched my arms and took a deep breath, while closing my eyes.

My breath hitched and I laughed, as I felt a tickling sensation on my body. Jimin tickled me on my waist, while laughing loudly.

"No stop! Haha! Jimin! HAHA!" I tried to stop him, but he tickled me more.

I finally, jerked off his hands and tickled him back on his stomach.

He laughed like a maniac, while holding my hands. I don't know why, but I felt happy seeing him laugh. His eyes were closed and he had a smile, just like a mochi. He looked adorable. His hair shone in the golden hour, which made him look beautiful...

"Let's go then?" He asked suddenly, making me come out of my thoughts.

"Yeah."

"Y/n, 5 kms...can you do it?" He teased.

"Of course! I'm worried about you..." I smirked.

"Let's see..." He chuckled, and we started walking.

After walking for a long time, my legs started getting heavier with my body. I couldn't breath much, and I was tired.

"Are you tired?" Jimin, who still stood energetic, asked me while his hands were on his hips.

"No!" I said, and continued walking.

After 5 minutes, we were on the top.

"Finally!" I exclaimed and sat on the nearest bench.

He came and sat near me, gulping down his water bottle, with sweat dripping down his neck and forehead. One of the drop, went inside his sweatshirt...