The Game Starts

I woke up to the bright sun shining straight on my face. I covered my face with one hand and got up.

Stretching my arms and yawning, I proceeded towards the bathroom to have a bath.

The hot water felt heavenly. The winters were my enemy. They always made me sick and the cold...that was too much for a girl like me to handle.

I squeezed some peach facewash and cleansed my face. Having a rose bubble bath, I brushed and got out of the bathroom. Standing with a robe, my eyes travelled all over the closet.

After deciding, I picked white sweatpants and a cropped full sleeved red sweater. This was something I thought of wearing in this freezing weather.

I left my hair open, put a thin eyeliner, and a tint of red lipstick. After everything was done, I headed downstairs.

"Good morning sweetie!" My mom smiled cheekily, while having her breakfast.

"Good morning mom!"

I sat on the table and munched down the food. After I was done, I kissed my Mom on her cheek and waved her goodbye.

"Y/nah!"

I turned around to see, a happy Hobi running towards me.

"I'm actually going to one of my friend's house, which is in the direction of your school. I'll drop you on the way."

"Sure!" I smiled and sat on the passenger seat.

Hobi started the car, and we drove off. He played a music and we both sang aloud and bopped our heads to the beat.

He is the best brother I have!

Finally, we reached to the gates of our school. As I was about to step out, he held my hand and pulled me back.

"What happened Hobi?" I asked confusingly.

"You joined the dance club right?" He asked me all of a sudden.

I thought for a second, and then my face lit up.

"Yeah!"

"Okay. If you need any help for it, you know whom to ask for." He smiled and wiggled his eyebrows.

"Of course, I do!" I chuckled.

"But y/n, remember as Mom and Dad said, focus on your studies as well..."

I became serious and nodded at him.

"And I know you will..." he smiled and kissed my forehead.

I smiled back and hummed in response. I stepped out and waved bye to him and he drove off.

I walked to the school building. As I was approaching my locker, someone pulled my bag from behind.

"What the-"

I turned around to see, a girl smirking at me.

"So you're Jung Y/n, right?" He gritted her teeth and glared at me.

"Who the fuck are you?" I glared at her back.

"Lower your voice woman!" She shouted, more like screeched. Her voice was high pitched and it irritated the hell out of me.

"Why should I?" I raised my eyebrow, and crossed my arms in defence.

She let out a sigh and walked towards me. She came pulled my hand and took me one corner.

"What the hell do you want! And who are you?" I asked again irritated.

"Listen, you better stay away from Kai..."