Care

I woke up as usual, but hearing "Baepsae" being played in our living room. The loud music blasted through my ears, which made me scream. I covered my ears and sprinted downstairs.

I reached the living room to see a figure dancing aggressively on the beat.

I squinted my eyes to see Hobi dancing.

"They call me baepsae
Yokbwatji i sedae
Ppalli chase 'em
Hwangsae deoge nae garangin taengtaeng"

"HOBI CAN YO-"

My eyes were open wide, to just what I saw.

Hip thrust.

Just then, he turned back while vibing to the music and as he noticed my presence, he stopped and his face was shocked like mine.

I smirked and slowly went near him. He stopped the music and looked at me.

"Hobi, I didn't knew yo-"

"Shut up!" He hid his face in embarrassment.

"I wanna practice, go!" He said while moving his hand in the air.

"For what?" I asked, while he changed the song.

"I'm selected for the competition. And I'm performing" A victory smile played on his lips.

"Woah! And...you're gonna do this song?"

"NO! I was just vibing. There is another song that I chose..."

He then played "Ego" while moving to the beat.

"Oh~ All the best then!"

"Thanks!"

"Hobi, where are Mom and Dad?" I asked while looking around.

"They went for a meeting today, and they will come late. So, we can order something today for dinner. Don't be late!" He turned to his phone.

"Okay!"

I ran till the halfway of the stairs and smirked.

"HOBI! IF ANYONE WILL ACTUALLY SEE YOUR HIP TH-"

"SHUT UP Y/N! GET LOST!"

Hehe I loved teasing him.

I laughed and ran to my room. I bathed, brushed my teeth and did my usual routine.

I wore a simple black tank top, with matching black skirt and blue coat. When I was ready, I sprinted downstairs, had my breakfast and left.

I spotted Rose, Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung, walking towards the gate.

"Heya!" I raised my hand and Jungkook caught it, pulling me into a bro hug.

"Yo bro!" Jungkook said, which made me laugh and we pulled away.

I glanced at Taehyung, who was showing off his boxy smile, to which I smiled back. I felt a pair of eyes watching us. I knew who it was, so I ignored it.

We walked towards our classes and took our seats.

"Y/n, meet me after this lecture..." Taehyung whipered, while walking towards his seat.

I nodded to his response.

Jimin came and sat besides me. And yeah, I couldn't yell at him today because we had our presentation.

I huffed in annoyance and we practiced our parts. The professor entered and the presentation started. Two people went to the stage and spoke about their topics. After finishing, they handed the files and USBs to the professor.