Coffee

I shut my eyes tightly, as he still pressed his lips on mine. His plump lips, and his touch made me weak. I felt as if I was in heaven or something.

*Ringg*

The bell was heard, as I came back to my senses. I jolted my eyes open and realized what I was doing. I pushed his chest hardly, and he landed besides me.

I quickly got up and fixed my clothes. He smirked and slowly sat upright.

Just then, I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket. I picked it up.

__________________________

Y/n: Yeah?

Rose: Y/n! Where are you?

Y/n: I-I'm just on my way.

Rose: The professor wants to meet you
and Jimin in his office.

Y/n: Right now?

Rose: Yup.

Y/n: Oh okay! I'll be there. Thanks Rose.

Rose: No problem. Hurry up!

Y/n: Yup. Bye!

___________________________

I sighed as I looked over Jimin, whose gaze was fixed at me.

"The professor called us in his office. Hurry up!" I said, as I grabbed my coat.

He stood up slowly and trembled. As he took a step forward, he fell down on his knees.

"Jimin!" I rushed over to him and picked him up.

"I know you would help me y/n..." He wore his glasses and gave me an innocent smile.

How the hell this boy is so good in acting?

"Shut up!" I swung one of his hands on my shoulder and held his waist.

We walked through the hallway, as I felt pairs of eyes watching us. I glared at each of them, as they quickly looked away. As we reached the office, I knocked on the door.

"Come in" A faint sound was heard.

I opened the door, as we entered and stood infront of our professor.

"Jung Y/n and Park Jimin..." he said coldly while eyeing both of us with narrowed eyes.

"Yes sir." We both said in unison.

"Do you want to fail in your presentation?" He interwined his hands and rested his chin on it, staring at us.

"Sorry s-"

"It was my fault sir." I interrupted Jimin, who looked at me shocked.

"Would you like to explain Jung Y/n?"

I gulped hardly.

"A-Actually I forgot the USB at my home. And when I found Jimin, we ran to the class..."

He narrowed his eyelids more and eyed Jimin up and down, who was bruised. Then he looked at me, unsatisfied with my answer.

"Y-yeah, we were late and HE was running slowly, so I pushed him by mistake...and he stumbled on the staircase...really bad..." I looked with guilty eyes at him.

"And so, Jimin cannot walk right now. Right Jimin?" I looked at Jimin, with raised eyebrows, hoping he would agree with me too.

"Y-yeah sir...we're sorry..." he bowed.

The professor folded his arms and rested on the chair. He sighed loudly.

I bit my lower lip in nervousness.