"Get your guard up, Maria!" My dad guides me in the middle of my training for self defense.
This is usually how my days are my father and I would wake up promptly at 7 am for our morning run. We go through our usual route though pack territory towards the street binders waiting for customers to buy there merch and the open salty water filled with fishermen. We wave to the neighbors that are close friends of the family, pack members, the young adult that watched my brother and I when we were in diapers. We are all a family here
This time of day is exclusive Daddy Daughter time ever since I shift into my wolf at 13. It was the most pain I have ever been through and it took longer then the books my father gave me. I thought it would never end with my bones breaking and my claws ripping out of my finger tips. My cannies bleeding from my gums and puncturing my lips. I thought the worst pain in my life was when I got my period but shifting beat that.
After a 13 hour shift my white wolf finally reveled itself and I felt at peace like I only walked on four legs instead of two. My family was there the whole time encouraging me so when I was done they all looked at me in a daze. I remember the exact words my mother said to me, "The Moon Goddess made you in greatness." The next day my father made me home schooled and we run, train and learned everyday.
My father and I both have our headphones filled with music while enjoying the scenery around our one and only home. Spain gets more and more beautiful everyday, it where my father found his best friend and our Alpha. Its where he found his mate and the place they got married and had my brother; Carlos and I.
I can't imagine life getting any better then how it is right here right now.
- Chapter 1: Airplane Hell
- Chapter 2: To Tired To Care
- Chapter 3: Is This My Welcoming Party?
- Chapter 4: A Workout To Remember
- Chapter 5: Dummies Guide On "How To Make Friends For Socially Awkward People"
- Chapter 6: A Noobs First Party
- Chapter 7: To Be Continued.....
- Chapter 8: Sarcastic Sally
- Chapter 9: Blood Is Thicker Then Water
- Chapter 10: I am NOT Cinderella
- Chapter 11: This Is The Day A Doormat Dies
- Chapter 12: My Mind At War
- Chapter 13: The Unlucky Number
- Chapter 14: A Pawn In A Chess Game
- Chapter 15: What's Under The Mask
- Chapter 16: Life Isn't A Fairytale
- Chapter 17: No Breakfest At Tiffany's
- Chapter 18: Over The River & Through The Woods
- Chapter 19: I Don't Love You
- Chapter 20: Help Wanted
- Chapter 21: Attack Of The Dogs
- Chapter 22: I Will Speak Louder Then Words
- Chapter 23: Euphoria
- Chapter 24: My Nightingale
- Chapter 25: A Hard Habit To Break
- Chapter 26: Fairy Lights
- Chapter 27: The Way He looks At Her
- Chapter 28: You See It In His Eyes
- Chapter 29 : I Don't Deserve Her
- Chapter 30: A Grand Gesture
- Chapter 31: We Belong To Each Other