Chapter 11: This Is The Day A Doormat Dies

My heart rate accelerates and I feel the fast pace of my blood pulsing threw my body. My claws are extending ripping the fragile human skin that was once there; replacing it with sharp long claws ready to rip apart anyone who tries to stand in the way of my escape.

         I feel my bones breaking and with every fracture, split and snap of my body starts to reshape itself from a small girl to a powerful white wolf. I feel an extra coat of lean muscles wrap around me to give out extra strength. I feel my thick white fur covering my body surrounding me in warmth that was once a freezing cold room.

          My body can't stop shaking. It has too much adrenaline, to much power. The need to get on all fours is strong, but the silver chains are restricting my movement which only irritates me and Alice further. We want out of this dark cement prison. We have had enough. No more of the weak sad girl who lost her mother and brother. No more tears. No more submission. I was not born into this world to submit. 

         I focus on the chain that are pinning me to the wall. I know they are silver, but my mind is not thinking about that. It is focusing on freedom. I tug on the chains with my paws using my hind legs to launch me off the wall. To free me of my chains. I feel the wall breaking under me. The binds of the chains are cracking under pressure, and I have to fight the burns it is giving my body but Alice has my back instantly healing me which make me fight harder.

         In a slow kinetic motion. I feel myself lifted being from the wall I was pinned to with broken chains on the floor below me. I refuse to be stuck in this room that I am no longer bounded to. I charge at the door unhinging it in one fluid break. 

          I have no idea where I am or how I can get out of here but it doesn't matter. All that matter is that I walk out the exit of this place alive. I don't know if Loki is around or if there are other wolves, but in the state I am in I would be worried for them. While I walk through the dark halls of what seems to be a cellar. I see a man standing at what appears to be the way out. 

        I don't care if they are just a rookie doing grudge work like guarding the door. They will all pay for what they have done to me. I suffered everyday to Loki's torture and now it is my turn to repay it to him.

             The man begins to shift but I don't give him the curtesy. I attack him in the middle of his shifting when he is at his most vulnerable. I bite his head clean off while watching his blood splatter across the walls and door like a gusher. If I wasn't in such a manic state the sight of this headless body and dripping blood would have made me feel bad for him, but they didn't have the pleasure of feeling what a car battery and clippers could do to their bodies. It saddens me that they will never have the opportunity to experience it.

       I burst threw the door with ease just like the last one, and I am welcomed with the sound of more werewolves near by. I follow the voices quietly making my way around the house. The voices lead me to the living room near the front of the house house. Where I can see the front door plan as day but that can wait. I see red and I want justice not revenge but justice for Alice and I. 

             I turn the corner and attack the first figure I see. Which is a man sitting in a lounge chair laughing at the 3 other werewolves in the room watching TV. He was still in his human form, so I sinked my sharp teeth into him. Feeling his body break into two pieces as the blood is flooding my mouth. He is long dead but I stay tearing into his flesh way to long, and the two wolves knock me off their friend. It doesn't matter they can't save him. He is dead he his sadistic friends will join him soon. 

            They are double teaming me while fighting dirty. One is clawing my back while the other is biting on my hind legs. I let out a growl that seems to radiate so much power that I didn't even know I had. Which seem to stun them for a second which is all I need to get the upper hand.