Tony Stark X Reader *COMPLETE...

By Rainy_Loves_Clouds

Timeline starts before Iron Man until Endgame This is gonna be you and Tony's adventure together. How would y... More

INTRODUCTION
NEW YORK CITY
WITH TONY
THE FLIGHT
MISSING
LONELY DAYS
BACK
SHIELD
PARTY
FLY
TROUBLE
EXPLANATION
THE PLAN
REPORT
REPORT II
TONY'S MISSION
COURT
NATALIE RUSHMAN
MONACO
PROCESSED
BIRTHDAY RUINS
THE TALK
EXPO
FURY
MISS HYDRA
ANNIVERSARY
ANNIVERSARY II
THE BEGINNING
MEETING COULSON
MEETING THE AVENGERS
MEETING THE AVENGERS II
DIRTY???
LOKI
THE BATTLE OF NEW YORK
THE BATTLE OF NEW YORK II
THE BATTLE OF NEW YORK III
AFTERMATH
FAREWELL
THE VACATION
POST-PROPOSAL
TONY AND I
COMPANY
HOLIDAY
CHRISTMAS TIME
RAMBLED THOUGHTS
HE'S BACK
MALIBU
NEWS
OLD
TONY'S POV
BACK IN BUSINESS
REAL DEAL
TWO WORLDS
HOSTAGE
KILLIAN
END?
END? 2
RECOVERY
RECOVERY II
CARE
NEW YEAR'S EVE
NEAR EVENT
PARTY
WEDDING
WEDDING II
WEDDING III
WEDDING IV
WEDDING V
HONEYMOON
BUSY
JERSEY
ENCOUNTER
ENCOUNTER II
EXPLAINING THE SHOCK
FIGHT THE SOLDIER
PANIC
WAKE
TONY
VICTORY PARTY... IS IT?
VICTORY PARTY... IS IT? 2
DISAPPOINTMENT
WHAT NOW
THE WHAT?!
SAFE HOUSE
SECRETS ARE OUT
HOUSE
THE MISSION
TRUST?
TRUST? 2
SOKOVIA FIGHT
SOKOVIA FIGHT 2
SOKOVIA FIGHT 3
OUT
DURING PREGNANCY...
GENDER REVEAL PARTY
REVEAL
FAST FORWARD
A DAY WITH TALIA
AVENGERS, MEET NATALIA
THE MEETING
THE MEETING II
LONDON/VIENNA
CAP'S ARREST
BUCKY
GERMANY
GERMANY PT. 2
GERMANY PT. 3
MAKE UP OR BREAK UP
MAKE UP OR BREAK UP 2
MEDICAL
US, TOGETHER
BOND
SECOND INCOMING
INCOMING BABY!
IN COMA
WITH YOU
STRESS
OFFER
MOVE IN
MOVE IN 2
CHRISTMAS WITH THE FAMILY
UNEXPECTED MEET
THE STONES
SQUIDWARD
SPACE
TITAN
TITAN 2
TITAN 3
MIND STONE
COMPOUND
SAVING
THE INCOMPLETE TEAM
STAYOVER
THE NEWS
TIMESKIP...
MIND BLOWN
WORK
THE MEET-UPS
THE COMPOUND
MEETING
MEETING 2
MEETING 3
TIME TRAVEL
TIME TRAVEL 2
TIME TRAVEL 3
GOT BACK
HE'S BACK
HE'S BACK 2
HE'S BACK 3
HE'S BACK 4
HE'S GONE
EPILOGUE
QUIZ TIME!
APPRECIATION NOTE
NEW BOOK!!!

THE FAMILY

1.3K 39 5
By Rainy_Loves_Clouds

*TONY

~8 months~

Baby boys takes longer time before they can even say their first word. Me and Y/N are currently working. I am working on building a new nano-tech for my suit. While Y/N is trying to do a health check of her and her powers inside my lab at the garage. The kids are here as well. I built a playmat and a fence on their corner and telling them that going beyond that fence is not good. As I was trying to prick some hole, I accidentally prick myself and a little blood ooze. 

"Shit!" I said and I wiped my finger with a clean rug. 

"Shit!" I heard James babbled. I shockingly looked at Y/N and saw her eyes were wide open. I looked at James and saw him laughing. 

"Is his first word really--"

"Yeah." I said cutting off Y/N, still shocked. 

"Really Tony?!" Y/N said and I just shrugged my shoulders.

"I--I don't know! I can't do anything! I can't make him take it back." I said.

"Out of all the words, Tony! You decided to curse in front of our children!" Now, she's mad.

"Oh c'mon. I pricked myself accidentally, cut me some slack!" I said.

"Fine!" She said and she groaned. She went beside me and got my bloody finger. She wiped off the blood and she put band-aid on it. 

"How does a make-up sex sounds?" I asked her softly and she laughed and shake her head.

"Wow! Thinking of sex in front of our kids." She asked softly. 

"Come on. It's the least I can do. And, if anyone asks what his first word was, we'll tell them it's dad." I said and she laughed while nodding her head. 

"Okay." She said and I leaned into her for a kiss. Then, she broke the kiss and looked at me. "I still love you, even though you're an idiot." She said while rolling her eyes. 

"I love you too." I said and she patted my shoulder as she stand. "Where are you going?" I asked.

"It's night time, babe. I'll bathe the kids and put them to sleep." She said. I nodded my head and they went back to the house. 

~11 months~ 

Me and Y/N are planning James' first birthday. The four of us are inside me and Y/N's bedroom and the kids are playing at the carpeted floor. 

"What if we just go to Disneyland again?" I asked.

"Babe, we've been there." Y/N said.

"Mommy daddy, look at James!" We heard Tal said. Me and Y/N immediately looked at James and saw him trying to hold on the comforter of the bed. I looked at Y/N excitedly and we waited for James to succeed. Then, he managed to stand on his own!

"YEAH! Good job buddy!!" I cheered and I immediately got him on my arms and twirled him as he giggled. I laughed and began kissing his cheeks. 

"I'm a proud father here! Well, wait till you're 8 years old, we can build your first motor engine!" I said and I hugged my son to me. 

"Can I also do that daddy?" I heard Tal asked.

"Of course baby. Daddy will teach you first how and we can build your first motor engine, too!" I sat on the ground and Tal went to my lap and sat. 

"Then, when you grow up. You and your brother will go to a finest school. Me and mommy will give you and your brother a fantastic future. Either you can inherit Stark Industries or Y/L/N Industries." I said.

"Can I have mommy's work?" Tal asked. I looked at Y/N and she smiled. She sat in front of us and smiled at Tal.

"Of course baby. Why don't you lead Y/L/N Industry and James can have Stark Industries, and together, you guys can make it work and easier for the world." She said. 

"Yehey! I can't wait to grow up!" Tal cheered.

"No...not yet." I argued as I hugged my children to me.

"Don't grow too fast." I said and the three of them laughed. 

~James' 1st Birthday~

Y/N managed to have James' birthday party here at the house. We invited some of the close friends. 

Tony's Outfit:

Y/N's Outfit:

Natalia's Outfit:

James' Outfit:

I drank on my beer bottle while Rhodey, Happy, Harley (the kid who I saved from the Extremis lads), Peter and Harry (Jessie's husband) were in a circle with us talking all sorts of stuff. I looked across us and saw the girls: Y/N, Jessie, Pepper and Hill were talking and laughing while sitting down and watching the kids. I keep staring at Y/N and saw how glowing she is. I know she's beautiful, but damn, she's so hot.

"Hey. Quit staring at your wife." I heard Rhodes told me as he nudge my arm.

"What? There's nothing wrong in looking at my wife." I defensed.

"Nothing's wrong, but it's weird." Rhodey said. I just shook my head and drank my beer. 

"Mr. Stark is just in love with Mrs. Stark." Peter said and he looked at Y/N.

"Yeah, kid. You're right." I said and I patted his shoulder. I finished my beer and placed it on the table and walked towards Y/N. She saw me coming and she excused herself from the girls and met me halfway. 

"You okay, love?" She asked. 

"Yeah." I said. "You?" 

"Fine." She responded. I grabbed her hand and lead her near the lake, distanced from the house.

"Want to escape from a bit?" She asked as she intertwined our fingers. 

"Yeah. Did I told you that you look beautiful?" I asked her while we walked. I saw her blush and tried to put some hair behind her ears. 

"Yeah, you did." She replied. 

"Good." I said. "Did I told you I love you today?" 

"A couple of times, Tony." She said and she walked in front of me and stopped. "Are you sure you're okay, Tony?" She asked as she held my cheeks.

"I'm okay." I said as I held her hands in mine. "I just--I can't help but--I'm so in love with you, Y/N.." I admitted. She smiled sweetly at me and pulled me to her for a passionate kiss. 

"And I'm so deeply in love with you." She said and I hugged her to me. She wrapped her arms around my torso and I kissed her head. No matter what, my love for her won't go away forever.

~~~~AUTHOR'S NOTE~~~~

HEY GUYS! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VOTING AND COMMENTING ON THIS STORY! I DEEPLY APPRECIATE IT. JUST WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT AFTER THIS CHAPTER, SOMETHING EXCITING, YET A ROLLER COASTER RIDE CHAPTERS ARE ABOUT TO BE PUBLISHED! 

WISHING YOU ALL ADVANCE MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE! STAY SAFE EVERYONE!❤❤💖

LOVE LOTS xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 162 19
*** ON HOLD FOR A WHILE *** You are Y/N Stark, daughter of one of the most famous and rich men in the world: Tony Stark. After taking a break for a y...
35.3K 1.5K 50
Being in a relationship with Tony Stark is what every woman dreams of. But is it really as dreamy as it sounds? What happens when the relationship is...
28.5K 1.2K 60
You are the little sister of the famous Tony Stark. But Tony is more like a father to you because of your age gap, you adore and love Tony....someti...