๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ...

By everyonesbitch1

"all the pretty stars shine for you my love, am I that girl that you dream of?" pretty when you cry- lana de... More

๐šŠ๐šž๐š๐š‘๐š˜๐š›๐šœ ๐š—๐š˜๐š๐šŽ/๐šŒ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š <๐Ÿน
๐šŸ๐š’๐šœ๐šž๐šŠ๐š•๐šœ <๐Ÿน
1.How To Be A Serial Killer
2. Deceptions.
3.Most Miserable Person On Earth
4. Bad Girls Don't Cry
5.Parental Discretion Advised
6. Lovely But Deadly
7.Dreams And Imaginations
8. Naughty Girls Need Love Too
9. nightmares in a damaged brain.
10. we play to win
11. the lost art of murder
12.๐˜ฑ๐˜ด๐˜บ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ค ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด.
13. protect me from what i want
14.๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด.
15. illusions
16.๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜ญ๐˜ด.
17. dumb boys! dumb boys! dumb boys!
18. psychomania
19.๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฅ๐˜บ ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด.
20. silent madness
21.๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ.
22. without, love
23.๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ญ. ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต. ๐˜ท๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ณ.
24. shock 'em dead!
25.๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ.
27.Im Up In The Woods Darling
28.๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ & ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ.
29. chaos
30.๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ๐˜ซ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ.
31. that's a pretty sad gay story
32. the fear is overwhelming
33. its a problem i admit it
34. the loners
35.๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜บ.
36. goodbye evans
38.๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด.
39.there's a hole in my soul.
40.more psycho in blonde.
41. murder!murder!murder!
42.been in this room for too long.
43.it's all lies, darling
44. everybody dies
45.apocalypse.
46.dangerous affection.
47.psychos in love.
48. sinners & lovers.
49. amore, amore, amore
50. dawn.
51.i hope your proud of me dad.
52. death and all its problems.
53. last day blonde.
54. last day blonde pt2.
55. casa Blanca.
56. pride and prejudice book pt1
57. pride and prejudice book pt2.
58.psychedelic sex.
59. divine violence
60. until we bleed.
61. the devil himself
62.insomnia
63. unfaithfully yours.
64. 'rebel girls'
65. rampage
66. satan in the suburbs
67. kills and kisses.
68. love in Portofino
69. natural born killers.
70. you just never saw it
71. Salvatore
72. naughty nymphs
73. daughter of satan
74. happy days.
75. Betrayed Teens.
76. chaotic evil
77. i feel a bit lost.
78. LSD trip to where?
79. Heart-Shaped Box
80. New York New York
81. URS 4EVR
82.Flawless.
83. Que Sera Sera
84. White Dress

26. blue fear

152 9 62
By everyonesbitch1

harry e styles.

"we got what a good 5 grand?" niall says walking out of the strip club that we've been at since 9. well not really, at first we were just doing our daily rounds of normies. our normies were our regulars that always bought from us. then someone hired louis and I to go kill someone at this diner across town. then we actually went to the club.

"put it in the back" I say giving zayn the money bag to put in the back of our van.

niall starts to take out his phone and turn it on since we all turn off our phones when we go outside of our actual camp site cause then the police track it and they could come down and arrest us which we could just kill but we choose not too. for what?

morality I guess.

we were on the road and the camp site was like an hour away so I was just leaned back while I was driving.

we were passing people's houses when nialls phone started going off like crazy, like notification crazy. it couldn't have been apps because we don't have them. we think that there unimportant so those notifications were mostly likely voice mails or missed phone calls.

"wow. mabel's clingy" louis says and we all laugh while I look back and niall has his serious face on which he rarely ever does. with all out laughing he's plugging one ear trying to listen.

"harry! check your phone" niall shouts and I reply back 'why'

"it's fiona, hurry up" he shouts which makes me hit the brakes immediately. I pull out the phone from my front pocket and I then it on. "stupid phone" I say as it's taking forever to open and it only has a white screen and a black half eaten apple in the middle.

finally it opens up to my black home screen and there's nothing.

"there's nothing you wanker" I say annoyed and he still has his serious face and listening to the thousands of voicemails he's gotten.

I was about to start driving when I heard my phone start going off like crazy.

i scroll through the thousands of messages and see there's only one voicemail from fiona and the rest from ally.

I pull over to the side and click on Fiona's name, and put the phone against my ear and I hear her panting

"uh hey harry um well just wanted to let you know that these guys with gorgeous hair pretty tall are chasing after me and alex. um I don't know where we're going but-" she got cut off by alex's distant yelp.

"hey!" her voice was muffled and she was running again.

"harry I really need you to com-" she gets cut off again bye her screaming and it sounded like the phone fell to the ground and all you could hear was her saying get off me over and over again, her distant screams then suddenly stopping made my heart drops to my ass.

I took the phone away from my ear forgetting the boys were in the car with me. I took my shaky finger trying to contain it to click on Ally's contact.

"harry? your not picking up but I'm with mabel and she says fiona and alex aren't home. call me back as soon as possible" her voice sounding worried and frantic. the rest of the messages were like that.

it's 9 in the night. how did I not think to check my messages or leave my phone on. it's all my fault I shouldn't have left her in there alone. I should've made some people protect her.

"what what is it harry is fiona okay? is alex okay?" louis voice sounds shaky while he clears his throat.

"I don't. no I don't know" I say throwing my hand on the wheel and accidently hitting the horn.

"what did mabel say"i look back at niall.

"the same, that there not home" he shrugs his shoulders.

"okay..okay" I say trying to grab the wheel with my shaky hands, I turn on the ignition before zayns hands stop me.

"let me drive come on" he starts to unbuckle his seatbelt and starts to get out.

"fuck" I say repeatedly over and over as zayns going as fast as he can trying to get back home.

as soon as we do, I run straight to our house. no stopping, no jogging straight running. the door was wide open as leaves and dirt were in the entrance of the hardwood floors.

I run up the stairs trying to grab onto the walls and railing, I look at her room and see the door knobs broken and the there's a tiny bullet holes in the middle of it.

I open it slowly and see her dresser on the side with bullet holes going through them and look to her wall to see the holes. I look at her window and see her curtains swaying with wind as there were boot mud marks on the window sill.

all her stuff is still her expect her stuffed animal and the bag she kept her important stuff. I was picking up her- my sweater off the floor and it smelled just like her. I heard footsteps behind me and saw that it was louis.

"what happened" he says looking around and seeing the bullet holes everywhere.

"they took her. they took them" I say as anger begins to fill my veins and I feel myself get hot with all the angry i have inside right now.

"harry?" Ally's distant voice was being heard by everyone who was in this house.

louis walks out and I hear him talking to her.

calling, vincent.

"hello?"

"vincent?..someone took her. and alex they took them"

"what!"

"they took fiona-" I get cut off by his phone dropping.

no perspective-

harry was sick to his stomach thinking about what could be happening with fiona and alex. with every second rage and fear was mixing in his veins.

he sat down, leaned against her bed and took in the smell of the sweater she had just recently worn.

taking in her smell mixed with his he started to cry. cry for fiona. crying for missing her. he had his head between his knees while pulling the roots of his hair.

he sniffled when he felt a pair of hands on his back going in big circular motions.

he looked up quickly to see it was ally.

"are you okay?" she asked him with a kind but happy smile that she just took the person harry cared for the most.

"yeah, yeah I'm fine" he said quickly wiping away the tears on his cheeks and the new ones forming. discreetly he wiped them acting like he was rubbing his eyes.

she sat down next to him looking around her room.

"you never cried for me did you?" whispered as he had his head down making his long curls fall down.

"why does it matter. now. Fiona's missing, I shouldn't- I shouldn't be here sitting. I should be looking for her." he says getting up and ally looking up at him. although she had fiona captured she still feared that he would find her and do the same thing she's gonna do to fiona and alex.

"it- it doesnt-" she gets interrupted by vincent's voice yelling throughout the house.

harry ran out of the room and down the stairs. what the fuck is vincent doing here ally thought.

ally knew vincent a decent amount. not emotionally or mentally more... physically. shes had sex with him to advantage her.

she slowly walked to the top of the stairs so she could here the conversation between vincent and harry.

"who the fuck took fiona?!" vincent yelled pacing through the living room.

"I don't know! look" harry handed him his phone to listen to the voicemail.

as vincent heard his daughters voice, worried, in fear, and out of breath tears started forming in his eyes.

as soon as he heard the last 'get off me' fiona let's out of her mouth he pulled the phone away from his ear and quickly gave it to harry.

"I need to know who took my daughter. do whatever you have to do harold. I don't care how just do it." vincent says before walking out of the house.

'daughter?' ally thought to herself whilst sitting at the top of the stairs with wide eyes and mouth open. she just took the most powerful man she knew' daughter.

she took vincent's daughter hostage. she couldn't back out now. she was way too deep in. she could either kill fiona and alex, or make fiona not tell anyone she took them. she would spare fiona and kill alex in front of her not knowing that alex was very dearly to vincent too.

she slowly walked down the stairs with her white converse oversized knit sweater with skinny jeans, she changed to look innocent and not look like she just kidnapped two people.

she slowly walked down the stairs when harry turned his back forgetting that she was still here.

"oh um I forgot you were still here. look if you could just um please go" harry said looking stressed sitting on his couch with his face in his hands while the whole house was quiet except for his sniffled here and there.

"um yeah, I uh I'll come by early morning and make you breakfast like the old days." she says walking over to him and rubbing his back. "we'll find her okay?" she said before letting herself out.

louis went back home while the whole house was silent. him and alex were close, but not that close but he still missed her voice in the house although she was mostly always in her room.

she taught him things like about politics and eat the rich and stuff. she taught him that going outside and laying down in the grass was the best way they she and fiona relived themselves of all the stress and worries they had at the moment.

so he did that.

he went outside and layed down in the ground feeling the grass and mother nature. looking up at the very few stars that were up in the sky. he felt relived? he didn't want too because although him and fiona didn't have a sibling relationship yet, they did have a friendship. him and alex had a friendship and he missed that.

he missed arguing with her over why there isn't toothpaste anymore or who finished the toilet paper.

it was just like before, before fiona came and before alexandria came.

niall went back to a very nervous mabel, once mabel saw him she ran to his arms and embraced him into a tight hug.

she started crying while niall just went up and down her hair. "I don't know what happened" she said muffled while her face was buried in his chest.

"there gonna be fine. we'll find them" he says reassuring her and him secretly.

whenever fiona was around she always managed to make harry smile, if it was with something she said or with something she did unintentionally. when fiona was smiling so was alex. when alex was smiling so was fiona. when fiona was smiling so was harry. when harry was smiling so was louis. when louis was smiling so was niall. when niall was smiling so was mabel. when mabel was smiling so was zayn. when zayn was smiling so was liam.

they all smiled when at least one of them were smiling, so eventually everyone was smiling. since no ones smiling right now, fiona and alex weren't here to make them all smile- everyone had their faces from when fiona and alex came into their lives.

zayn and liam went home in silence after hearing the fear Fiona's voice had and the horror alex's screaming had. they didn't hear all of it, only muffled but even then it still brought chills snd goosebumps all over their bodies and up their spines.

they didn't talk at all since they went home together, they just did their own thing. going to their room and settling in. with that voice and fear they stayed awake looking up at the ceiling not being able to get that out of their heads.

they had good relationships with both of them. each their own. zayn had a more particular friendship with fiona since she always smoked and laughed with him. liam with alex when they would talk about random things and they would drink and do shots together every chance they got.

harry laying flat down on his back with only flashing memories of fiona going through his head while looking at the ceiling. feeling her in his arms and her laugh filling his head. he just couldn't get her out of his head.

he wasn't going to punish her for what she wanted to do with alex he was just going to make her cook at least three times a week and clean. the one thing she hated doing.

he saw her sitting down on the bar stool eating cereal face back to him as her long brown hair was let down and almost touching her lower back while he had just woke up and walked down the stairs.

he saw her walking out the gates of garden hills college, putting on her earphones and seeing her green emerald eyes for the first time.

he saw her at her darkest moment and he was waiting to see her happiest.

meanwhile fiona and alex were sitting on the almost to no comfort metal single bed that was in there. sitting in the pure dark silence.

"I'm scared" alex said in fionas arms as fiona tried to keep alex as warm as she could.

"I know, there gonna come for us" fiona said whispering in her ear experiencing her second kidnapping.
with that they fell asleep in each other's arms sitting up against the wall, exhausted mentally and physically.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...