Tony Stark X Reader *COMPLETE...

By Rainy_Loves_Clouds

Timeline starts before Iron Man until Endgame This is gonna be you and Tony's adventure together. How would y... More

INTRODUCTION
NEW YORK CITY
WITH TONY
THE FLIGHT
MISSING
LONELY DAYS
BACK
SHIELD
PARTY
FLY
TROUBLE
EXPLANATION
THE PLAN
REPORT
REPORT II
TONY'S MISSION
COURT
NATALIE RUSHMAN
MONACO
PROCESSED
BIRTHDAY RUINS
THE TALK
EXPO
FURY
MISS HYDRA
ANNIVERSARY
ANNIVERSARY II
THE BEGINNING
MEETING COULSON
MEETING THE AVENGERS
MEETING THE AVENGERS II
DIRTY???
LOKI
THE BATTLE OF NEW YORK
THE BATTLE OF NEW YORK II
THE BATTLE OF NEW YORK III
AFTERMATH
FAREWELL
THE VACATION
POST-PROPOSAL
TONY AND I
COMPANY
HOLIDAY
CHRISTMAS TIME
RAMBLED THOUGHTS
HE'S BACK
MALIBU
NEWS
OLD
TONY'S POV
BACK IN BUSINESS
REAL DEAL
TWO WORLDS
HOSTAGE
KILLIAN
END?
END? 2
RECOVERY
RECOVERY II
CARE
NEW YEAR'S EVE
NEAR EVENT
PARTY
WEDDING
WEDDING II
WEDDING III
WEDDING IV
WEDDING V
HONEYMOON
BUSY
JERSEY
ENCOUNTER
ENCOUNTER II
EXPLAINING THE SHOCK
FIGHT THE SOLDIER
PANIC
WAKE
TONY
VICTORY PARTY... IS IT?
VICTORY PARTY... IS IT? 2
DISAPPOINTMENT
WHAT NOW
THE WHAT?!
SAFE HOUSE
SECRETS ARE OUT
HOUSE
THE MISSION
TRUST?
TRUST? 2
SOKOVIA FIGHT
SOKOVIA FIGHT 2
SOKOVIA FIGHT 3
OUT
DURING PREGNANCY...
GENDER REVEAL PARTY
REVEAL
FAST FORWARD
A DAY WITH TALIA
AVENGERS, MEET NATALIA
THE MEETING
THE MEETING II
LONDON/VIENNA
CAP'S ARREST
BUCKY
GERMANY
GERMANY PT. 2
GERMANY PT. 3
MAKE UP OR BREAK UP
MAKE UP OR BREAK UP 2
MEDICAL
US, TOGETHER
BOND
SECOND INCOMING
INCOMING BABY!
IN COMA
WITH YOU
STRESS
OFFER
MOVE IN
THE FAMILY
CHRISTMAS WITH THE FAMILY
UNEXPECTED MEET
THE STONES
SQUIDWARD
SPACE
TITAN
TITAN 2
TITAN 3
MIND STONE
COMPOUND
SAVING
THE INCOMPLETE TEAM
STAYOVER
THE NEWS
TIMESKIP...
MIND BLOWN
WORK
THE MEET-UPS
THE COMPOUND
MEETING
MEETING 2
MEETING 3
TIME TRAVEL
TIME TRAVEL 2
TIME TRAVEL 3
GOT BACK
HE'S BACK
HE'S BACK 2
HE'S BACK 3
HE'S BACK 4
HE'S GONE
EPILOGUE
QUIZ TIME!
APPRECIATION NOTE
NEW BOOK!!!

MOVE IN 2

1.3K 35 2
By Rainy_Loves_Clouds

*Y/N

"Oh God..." Me and Tony said at the same time as the both of us released the tension from our love making. Tony, who is sitting on the bed while his back is on the headboard, head on my neck and arms tightly wrapped around my waist. While me on the other hand, sitting on him, hands on his hair, my head slowly lay on Tony's shoulder and I began to place my arms around his torso. Both of us, naked and sweaty, were panting from the activity that happened. Neither of us are bothering on moving. I looked at him and kissed his lips, passionately. 

"We should do it again." Tony said as he tried catching his breath. I giggled and nodded my head. 

"Tired being on top?" I teased and he chuckled. 

"Nope. Just love the way you ride me." He winked at me and I lay my head on his shoulder. 

"I'm tired." I said softly. 

"Why don't we take a bath, then you can take a nap." He suggested. 

"I don't wanna move." I said while I closed my eyes. 

"Baby, I'm still inside of you." Tony said. 

"I know. I'm tired to move.." I said and heard him chuckled. Then, he slowly move and I can't help but moan from the movement he's causing. 

"Babe, don't move..." I said while groaning.

"I'm just gonna lay down and trying to put the blanket on us." He said and I straightened my legs in his legs and felt the warm blanket covering us. I lay my head on Tony's neck and fall asleep.

"I love you baby." I heard Tony.

"I love you too." I tiredly said.

*Tony's POV

I ran my fingers up and down her hair and felt her sleep on top of me. I kissed her head and looked at her peaceful sleep. I smiled at her and I began caressing the side of her face. 

"You don't know how much you changed me, without you telling me to change. I'm so lucky I married you and I'm lucky you decided to spend the rest of your life with me. I promise you to give my love, my heart, my soul and my life to you. You mean the world to me. And I'm forever grateful that you're my wife, my lover, my partner, my best friend and my soul mate. I love you Y/N." I said and kissed her head again. Tears fall from my eyes and I got to wiped it dry. I softly moved her to lay beside me and I groaned from the down part while letting her go. I looked at her and she's still fast asleep. I slowly stand and gathered all the scattered clothes on the floor, then placed it on the laundry basket. I went to the bathroom for a quick bath.

Bathroom:

After I took a bath, I got a wet clean cloth and got to clean Y/N from the after-sex. I managed to put her clothes, even if she's fast asleep. After that, I tugged her properly on the bed and gave her a kiss on the forehead and whispered to her my 'I love you'. Then, I got the baby monitor and quietly went out of the room. I went inside Tal's room and saw her still playing with her toys. 

"Daddy?" She said as she saw me peeking on her room.

"Yes princess." 

"Where's mommy?" She asked.

"Mommy got tired, so I let her sleep first." I said. 

"Okay." She said and continued playing. I closed the door and got my phone to call Rhodey.

"Hey man! What's up? How's the family?" He asked.

"We're fine, buddy. We just moved in." I said.

"Hey... So, how was it?" He asked.

"They loved it. Y/N's reaction was everything. And from her reactions, I knew that I haven't screwed up."

"Of course you won't, Tony. I told you she will love it. So, where is she?"

"Fast asleep. I tired her, so..."

"Oh my God, Tony! You really had sex with her while the kids are on the other room?" He asked not believing.

"Yup! And we're very quiet you know."

"So, who's the dominant today?" He really likes to gossip these such things. 

"Hey! No more gossiping, buddy." I said and we both laughed.

"Tried my luck--"

"--Hey!" I exclaimed.

"Anyway! Why'd you call?" 

"I need your help cooking dinner." 

"Ohhh.. Surprising the wife, aren't you?"

"Yeah." I said. 

"Yeah, be there in an hour. Try to prepare what we needed." 

"Got it. But why an hour? Half an hour! Use the suit."

"Fine!"

"Alright bud, see you." I said and I ended the call. Rhodey lives at the compound, so from here to there, it would only take him about half an hour to get here. 

~After 30 minutes~

I heard a suit landed and I went to the door. I saw Rhodey went out of his suit and I greeted him out. 

"Come on." I said and we went inside the house and to the kitchen. 

"Nice choice of food." Rhodes complimented. 

"Of course. It's for my wife and my kid." I said. 

"Confident much. Make sure to give me credit if Y/N and Tal liked the foods." Rhodes said as he washed his hands.

"Of course sir." I said and the both of us cooked.

~After 2 hours~

We're finally done! Tonight's dinner: Barbecue Back Ribs, Mashed potato with gravy, some corn, and fries. I invited Rhodey to stay, but he decided to decline me. Wow!... I began putting the plates and utensils on the dining table when I heard footsteps on the stairs. I looked on it and saw my beautiful wife and my awesome daughter, holding hands while going down. Y/N looked at the table and it's magnificent setup and looked at me. 

"When did you learn how to cook?" She asked as she went to me and I kissed her lips. 

"I asked Rhodey's help." I said. 

"Did you picked up some lectures from him?" She teasingly asked and we both laughed. 

"Daddy, you cooked?" Tal as I held Y/N to me. Y/N laughed and I just sighed and rolled my eyes. 

"I know, I know.. I just wanted to surprise you and mommy a nice dinner." I said. 

"I love it, daddy." Tal said and she went me and hugged my legs. I chuckled at her cute gestures. I bent down and carried her in my arms. I kissed her cheeks and I put my arms around Y/N and softly pulled her so I can hug her and Tal. 

"It's a lovely dinner, Tony. Thank you for the surprise." Y/N said and I pecked her lips. 

"Come on, let's eat." I said and I placed Tal on her baby chair. I helped Y/N take a seat on the chair and as I was about to take a sit, I heard James' cries on the baby monitor. 

"I'll get him." I said. I went inside James' room and I went to the crib. 

"Hey buddy." I said and I got him from the crib. "You hungry, little man?" I asked and tried to touch the sides of his mouth and he tried following my finger. I went to get his food and I went outside with the milk bottle on my hand, while James is on my arm. 

"Hi James!" Tal saw us while going down the stairs. 

"He's hungry?" Y/N asked.

"Yeah." I said. 

"I'll get his baby rocker, so he could eat with us." Y/N said as she stand and went to James' room. When she went back, she set up the rocker beside me and her chair. I lay James on the rocker and I placed his milk bottle in his mouth and he began to drink. Y/N placed an Iron Man plushie underneath the bottle, for it to hold. I smiled at Y/N and the three of us began eating our dinner.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 199 19
"I am not that little girl anymore!" Emma Stark had been a secret since the moment she took her first breath. At first it was cool to be the hidden d...
84.5K 4.1K 30
This is not the cinematic universe or comics. This is my own universe but it may follow the cinematic and comic universes it is not 100% going to fol...
54.7K 1.6K 95
SMUT WARNING!! โš ๏ธ18+!! Tony Stark lives the Billionaire Bachelor Lifestyle: fast cars, gorgeous women & tons of cash. He is no stranger to the spot...