Tony Stark X Reader *COMPLETE...

By Rainy_Loves_Clouds

Timeline starts before Iron Man until Endgame This is gonna be you and Tony's adventure together. How would y... More

INTRODUCTION
NEW YORK CITY
WITH TONY
THE FLIGHT
MISSING
LONELY DAYS
BACK
SHIELD
PARTY
FLY
TROUBLE
EXPLANATION
THE PLAN
REPORT
REPORT II
TONY'S MISSION
COURT
NATALIE RUSHMAN
MONACO
PROCESSED
BIRTHDAY RUINS
THE TALK
EXPO
FURY
MISS HYDRA
ANNIVERSARY
ANNIVERSARY II
THE BEGINNING
MEETING COULSON
MEETING THE AVENGERS
MEETING THE AVENGERS II
DIRTY???
LOKI
THE BATTLE OF NEW YORK
THE BATTLE OF NEW YORK II
THE BATTLE OF NEW YORK III
AFTERMATH
FAREWELL
THE VACATION
POST-PROPOSAL
TONY AND I
COMPANY
HOLIDAY
CHRISTMAS TIME
RAMBLED THOUGHTS
HE'S BACK
MALIBU
NEWS
OLD
TONY'S POV
BACK IN BUSINESS
REAL DEAL
TWO WORLDS
HOSTAGE
KILLIAN
END?
END? 2
RECOVERY
RECOVERY II
CARE
NEW YEAR'S EVE
NEAR EVENT
PARTY
WEDDING
WEDDING II
WEDDING III
WEDDING IV
WEDDING V
HONEYMOON
BUSY
JERSEY
ENCOUNTER
ENCOUNTER II
EXPLAINING THE SHOCK
FIGHT THE SOLDIER
PANIC
WAKE
TONY
VICTORY PARTY... IS IT?
VICTORY PARTY... IS IT? 2
DISAPPOINTMENT
WHAT NOW
THE WHAT?!
SAFE HOUSE
SECRETS ARE OUT
HOUSE
THE MISSION
TRUST?
TRUST? 2
SOKOVIA FIGHT
SOKOVIA FIGHT 2
SOKOVIA FIGHT 3
OUT
DURING PREGNANCY...
GENDER REVEAL PARTY
REVEAL
FAST FORWARD
A DAY WITH TALIA
AVENGERS, MEET NATALIA
THE MEETING
THE MEETING II
LONDON/VIENNA
CAP'S ARREST
BUCKY
GERMANY
GERMANY PT. 2
GERMANY PT. 3
MAKE UP OR BREAK UP
MAKE UP OR BREAK UP 2
MEDICAL
US, TOGETHER
BOND
SECOND INCOMING
INCOMING BABY!
IN COMA
WITH YOU
STRESS
MOVE IN
MOVE IN 2
THE FAMILY
CHRISTMAS WITH THE FAMILY
UNEXPECTED MEET
THE STONES
SQUIDWARD
SPACE
TITAN
TITAN 2
TITAN 3
MIND STONE
COMPOUND
SAVING
THE INCOMPLETE TEAM
STAYOVER
THE NEWS
TIMESKIP...
MIND BLOWN
WORK
THE MEET-UPS
THE COMPOUND
MEETING
MEETING 2
MEETING 3
TIME TRAVEL
TIME TRAVEL 2
TIME TRAVEL 3
GOT BACK
HE'S BACK
HE'S BACK 2
HE'S BACK 3
HE'S BACK 4
HE'S GONE
EPILOGUE
QUIZ TIME!
APPRECIATION NOTE
NEW BOOK!!!

OFFER

1.2K 41 1
By Rainy_Loves_Clouds

*Y/N

~After a couple of weeks~

Me and Tony are in Upstate, specifically, at the Avengers Compound. To be honest, I missed this place. But now, it's working. Me and Tony are about to meet Peter at the compound. I am sitting at my own office. I heard my phone rang and I looked at it and saw it's an unknown number. But, when I saw the number, I immediately recognized it. 

"Hey, what's up?" I asked. 

"Nat said to call you and I called you. So, what's up?" I heard Steve said. 

"I just wanted to tell you that I want you and Sam to be James' godfathers." I said happily.

"James.. So it's a boy?" 

"Of course it's a boy, Steve. Still on the run?" I asked.

"We still are."

"How long do you guys have to run away?" I asked.

"As long as they accept us." Steve said and I heard him sighed on the other side of the call. Just then, I heard a knock on the door and I saw it open and saw Tony.

"Hey baby, just wanted to tell you that the kid is here." Tony said. 

"Okay, I'll be there." I told Tony and he just waited for me on the doorway. 

"Is that Tony?" I heard Steve asked.

"Yeah. I gotta go." I said.

"Okay. Talk to you soon, Y/N." 

"Bye." I ended and put my phone on the table and proceeded outside with Tony. We held hands and we both smiled at each other.

"Who were you talking to?" He asked.

"Just Jessie." I lied.

"How is she?" He asked.

"Well, she's fine. She just had a baby and she'll be back to work next month." I said. 

"Wow! What did she gave birth? Girl or a boy?" 

"A girl." I said. 

"Ooohh, James might be her boyfriend." Tony teased and we both laughed.

"Oh come on, Tony! They're still baby. And please, I want to enjoy the moment while they're still babies. I don't want my kids to grow fast." I stopped and faced him. 

"Don't worry baby, we can still make more." Tony said and peck my lips. I laughed and we began walking again. 

"Are you sure you still want more kids after what happened?" 

"I'm still giving you more time to recover and heal. For now, it's just making love and sex without conceiving." He said. 

"So, you want me to take pills again?" I asked. 

"If it's alright." Tony said as he shrugged.

"Okay." I said. I wrapped my hand on his arm and put my head on his shoulder. Then, we saw Happy and Peter looking at the quin jet as it flew out.

"Oh, there they are. How was the ride up?" Tony asked.

"Good." Happy said. 

"Give me a minute with the kid." Tony said. I let go of him and stayed beside Happy.

"Seriously?" Happy asked.

"Yeah. I gotta talk to the kid." Tony said as he nods.

"I'll be close behind." Happy said. 

"How about a loose follow? All right? Boundaries are good." Tony said and he faced Peter and playfully punches Peter's shoulder. Then, Peter and Tony began walking and talking.

"So, how's the kids holding up these days?" Happy asked.

"Well, they're fine. Tal got to hang out more in his brother's room, than her own." I said and just shrugged my shoulders.

"How 'bout you? How are you?" I asked.

"Oh not much. Just chilling here and the tower." Happy said.

"That's good. Glad you have something to be busying around." I said.

"Don't you dare imply the head--"

"Forehead security of Stark Industry?" I teased and he looked at me like he's planning to kidnapped and kill me.

"Stop." Happy said and I laughed. Just then, I looked at the two boys and heard Peter saying no to Tony's offer.

"Okay. It's kind of a Springsteen-y, working class hero vibe that I dig. Uh, Happy will take you home. Yeah?" Tony said while pointing to Happy.

"Yeah." Happy said. "Mind waiting in the car? I need a minute." Happy told Peter.

"Thank you, Mr. and Mrs. Stark." Peter said as he walked away. I went near Tony and hugged his waist.

"Yes, Mr. Parker. Very well." Tony said and the two of them shake hands. I went near Peter and hugged him. He hugged me back and I slowly broke it. 

"Be safe, kid." I said. 

"I will, Mrs. Stark." Peter said. "See you around." Peter said to me and Tony.

"Okay." I said softly. Just then, Peter began to walk away. I saw Tony taps on his watch, putting the suit back away. 

"That was a test, right? There's, uh, nobody back there?" Peter suddenly asked. I looked behind me and smiled big.

"Yes, you passed. All right, skedaddle there, young buck." Tony shooed the kid. 

"Thank you, Mr. Stark. Thank you." Peter said.

"Yeah, thank you." Tony said and I chuckled at the two of them.

"Told you he's a good kid." Happy said and Tony just shrugged. I crossed my arms and chuckled. 

"Yeah. He's good." I said and nodded. Just then, I heard the door opened and I looked back and saw Pepper walked in. 

"Where's the kid?" She asked. 

"He left." Happy said. 

"Everybody's waiting." Pepper said.

"You know what? He actually made a really mature choice. It just surprised the heck out of us." Tony said.

"Did you guys screw this up?" Pepper asked.

"He told the kid to go wait in the car." Tony said as he points to Happy and I laughed.

"Are you kidding me? I have a room full of people in there waiting for some big announcement. What am I gonna tell them?" Pepper asked.

"Think of something." Tony said and I began thinking. Just then, an idea came up to me. 

"Tony." I said as I held his arm.

"Before you speak, I am thinking of loving this idea coming from you." Tony tried complimenting and I just laughed.

"You and I just got the approval of yours and my board of trustees about making both companies joined together to start promoting and making new medical-engineered medicine supplies throughout the world." I said excitedly. Just then, he smirked and held my hips and kissed me passionately.

"Oh God! I love you and your genius brain." He said and I looked at Pepper.

"Well, just in time. Jessie is at the crowd right now." Pepper said. 

"Well, snatch her and tell the plan to her." I said. Then, she hurriedly went out.

"I'll bring the kid home, but first..." Happy said. Then, he got something on his pocket and threw it to Tony. Tony caught it and I got confused.

"What the hell is happening?" I asked.

"Remember, this day is all about offer?" Tony began. I nodded and looked at him so confused. Until, he showed me a key. Key? 

"A key?" I asked.

"Yeah. A key to our own house." Tony said. My eyes went wide and I looked at him in a complete shock.

"A-a-are you sure? Really?? Wow!" I said stuttering.

"Just like what we want. Just a simple house with a lot of rooms, a house like near a lake." Tony said. I gasped and I put my hands on my mouth and I smiled.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah. And as we speak, our things are being moved to our new house." Tony said as he smiled big. I went near him, held his cheeks and kissed his lips. 

"I love you so much." I said as I broke the kiss.

"I love you too." Tony replied. "Well, lets finish this press con and let's move in to our new casa." Tony said and I chuckled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 28 20
FEMALE IRON MAN X J.A.R.V.I.S. story What if Maria and Howards Stark had a daughter instead of a son Amalthea Erzilia Stark spent her entire life hav...
102K 2.9K 41
Y/N Stark... Daughter of the famous Tony Stark that everyone knows as Iron Man. Y/N hid a secret from the world. The fact that she have ability beyo...