Modern AU One Piece Various...

By Kuno0014

Y/N was nice, kind, and heart warm person. She move out from her country home then came to Japan. When she c... More

Chapter 1 First Day
Chapter 2 Friend save life
Chapter 3 Singing note
Chapter 4 Meet Thatch and Ace
Chapter 5 Concert Tonight
Chapter 6 Contest part 1
Chapter 7 Contest part 2
Chapter 8 Hanging with Mihawk
Chapter 9 Sanji date
Chapter 10 The Joker part 1
Chapter 11 The Joker part 2
Chapter 12 Kids gang hang out
Chapter 13 Hanging with Law part 1
Chapter 14 Hanging with Law part 2
Chapter 15 Kendo tournament
Chapter 16 Save Y/N part 1
Chapter 17 save Y/N part 2
Chapter 18 Meet Marco
Chapter 19 Teachers hang out
Chapter 20 The Save
Chapter 21 Casino Fight
Chapter 22 Culture Festival
Chapter 23 Beach Time
Chapter 24 Father Day (Special 6/21/20)
Chapter 25 The Supernova gang
Chapter 26 The Torture
Chapter 27 Feather Heart
Chapter 28 Officer Smoker date
Chapter 29 Franky date
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 30 The true identity of Silver Lady
Chapter 31 The sweet Cafe
Chapter 32 Daycare Job
Chapter 33 Kidnap by pink part 1
Chapter 34 Kidnap by pink part 2
Chapter 35 The tourament boxing
Chapter 36 Spooky Day (2020)
Chapter 37 Party time
Chapter 38 Thanksgiving (2020)
Chapter 39 The Magician
Chapter 40 Carnival with Usopp and Chopper
Chapter 41 Merry Christmas part 1 (2020)
Chapter 43 Spending time with Puppies
Chapter 44 Sleepover
Chapter 45 New Year
Chapter 46 Camping Trip part 1
Chapter 47 Camping Trip part 2
Chapter 48 BBQ with the Whitebeard family
Chapter 49 Hanging out with ASL brothers
Chapter 50 Valentine's Day (2021)
Chapter 51 Cherry Blossom Festival
Chapter 52 Girl fight
Chapter 53 Sports Festival
Funny XD
Chapter 54 Food Festival
Chapter 55 The Vinsmoke Brothers
Chapter 56 Gala Party
Chapter 57 Katakuri date
Chapter 58 Hot Spring
Chapter 59 Kagura Town Battle
Chapter 60 Fashion Show
Chapter 61 Romantic Dinner with Hawkins
Funny 2
Chapter 62 Battle of the Band
Chapter 63 It's time to go
Chapter 64 I'm Back (End)

Chapter 42 Merry Christmas part 2 (2020)

665 20 1
By Kuno0014

Third POV

Y/n head to her house to get some rest after giving presents to her friends. She head to her room grab pajamas before going to the bathroom. After she finish showering she head to her room jump in her bed tuck herself. She has to wake up in the morning to meet the managers at the at the Winter Festival.

-Next Day-

Y/n hit the alarm clock interrupted her sleep. She get up from bed grab clothes from her closet start changing. She wore brown coat, black scarf, black beanie, black leggings, and brown snow boats. After she change she grab her house key and purse head outside lock the door before head to the Winter Festival.

She made it the Winter Festival see everybody are setting up the food stands, games, and souvenir stand. "Y/n! Over here!" She see the manager not to far away wave at her with a smile. She ran up to him. "Hey! Glad you make it here. Listen, tonight you come here in 6:00. Okay?" Y/n nod "Good, don't forget about it. The workers are setting up the stages and the designers are working on your outfit. See you here later." The manager gave her a hug before he walk away. Y/n exit from the Winter Festival to go for a walk.

Y/n went into a small cafe to grab some breakfasts she hadn't ate back from her house. She told the cashier ordering her cup of coffee and a sandwich. Once she got her food she sat down the small table eating her breakfast. 'I wonder...do my friends are going to the Winter Festival too? I'm going there to sing on the stage. I know Luffy friends found out about me but rest of the others might worried about me think I'm not coming. I'm gonna think about it later to decide.' She thought.

She finish her last bite of sandwich exit from the cafe walk on the concrete sidewalk. She didn't know someone is following her.

Y/n went into the gift shop walk around to but something for the manager as a gift. Suddenly a hand place her mouth, Y/n about to move away from the stranger but the other hand grab her waist. "Listen here baby girl, your coming with me. If not I won't hesitate stabbing you." The stranger whisper to her ear cause her spine to shiver. She feel a poke from her waist, she look down see a knife pointed her stomach. But  the stranger arms are removed from her, Y/n turn around see the stranger was place on the floor on his back. Two familiar people place their foot on the stranger chest holding him down.

"Trying to hurt her you fucker?" "Messing with Y/n-ya was a big mistake." "Get off me!!!" Kid punch the stranger face broke his teeth and nose. "Are you alright Y/n-ya?" Law ask worry. Y/n nod her head still shaking. Law call the cashier to call the police to get rid of the stranger. The police arrived in the gift shop arresting the stranger take him into police car.

"Did that guy did something to you? Are you okay? Are you-" Y/n place her hands on Kid cheeks stopping his sentence made him froze in place from her soft and warm touch. "I'm fine, he didn't hurt me." She said. "By the way what you guys doing here?" She ask both of them. "We we're just walking around to buy gifts for our friends. You?" Law answered "Just walking around that's all. I be going now guys." Y/n kiss Law and Kid cheeks cause them froze in place as she left the store. The boys had the same thought.

.

.

.

.

.

.

'God fucking damn! I fucking love her!'

Y/n POV:
I walk on the sidewalk to go home. I heard some kind of whimper from the alleyway. Could it be someone who is hurt or homeless people? I had no choice but to go there. I step into the shadow alleyway see nothing, but I saw a small brown box and had a lot holes. The box was shaking.........heard whimper?

I walk up to the box crouch down open it. I was shock see a three puppies and they're look cold. I see a black pup from the left, white from the right and a brown one from the middle. 'Who would leave a poor puppies out here of cold weather?' I took off my scarf grab the puppies place them on my scarf to keep them warm and run back to my house.

I kick the door open step inside kick the door shut behind. I place the puppies on the couch tuck them with my scarf. I turn on the fire place to keep the house warm. I hurried to the kitchen grab carton of milk and baby bottle. I pour the milk into the bottle place it into the microwave time it in one minute so it be warm enough. Once the bottle is warm enough I walk towards the couch where the puppies are. I grab the white one first carefully place it into my arms feed it with milk.

I look at the white drank half of it, place it down on my left side grab the brown pace it into my arm fed it. It drank small sip and the bottle is almost empty. I place it down on the couch by my right side grab the black one into my arm fed it. I look both the pups both of my sides  look sleepy. I should probably name them. I look at the brown and white pups. The black pup finish drinking the milk place him on my lap. I examined them about their genders so I can name them. The brown one is a boy, the black one is a boy too and the white one is a girl.

'I'll name the black one Orion, brown one be Ajay, and the white one be Snowy. Perfect name for them. I'll raise them as a family.' I thought smiling at their cute sleepiness. I check on time from my phone see it's 10:30 am. I still had plenty of time til the concert. I guess I could watch some tv show while I bake cookies.

-TimeSkip-

I finish decorating the cookies put them into small plastic bag place them into the basket. I check on the time see it's 4:40 so I had to go now but what I'm going to do with the puppies? I can't leave them here alone.

Hmmmm........ that's it! Maybe my manager take care of them. Hope he doesn't mind. I hold bundle of the pups place into the box I found from my room earlier ago. I grab house key, the box and the basket. I head outside head to the Winter Festival.

I made it to the Winter Festival. I see the manager on the stage talking to the workers. I call him out see me, he get off the stage walk up to me. "Y/n, your here-...are those puppies?" I nod my head "I found them in the alleyway being cold so I had to take care of them. But I can't leave them at my house and leave them at there alone. Can you take care of them for me please?" I ask "Of course, I'll take good care of them." The manager grab the boxes carefully not to wake them up. "We still had few hours so take a rest or something. I'll call you when the concert start." "Thanks and here are some cookies for the workers. They're homemade." I gave him the basket using his other arm.

I went into the trailer sat down on the cushion couch. I had few hours left til concert begin. I look at my phone see text messages from the Robin.

Robin:
We're coming over to your concert and everybody of our friends are coming too. Don't worry I didn't tell rest of them about your identity.

Thank goodness she didn't tell them. Hope the others won't recognize my face when I go on the stage.

-Few hours later-

I put on the silver wig putting on some make up and blue outfit. The designers did amazing job working on this.

After I finish getting ready I grab my guitar hurried to the stage. I see the manager by the stair of the stage waiting for me. He notice me.

"Hey, how's the pups?" I ask "They're in my truck, don't worry the windows is soundproof so they won't hear the noise." He answer. "Now go up there and rock." I smile at him and walk up on the stage hearing the crowd roar.

I bring the microphone close to me "YOU READY TO ROCK FOR CHRISTMAS?!" I shouted hearing them roar than I started to play.

After I finish singing I heard the crowd roar. I held up my guitar above my head "THANK YOU AND MERRY CHRISTMAS!" I step off the stage head back to the trailer.

Once I finish changing back I step outside as I see the manager stood front of me holding the box of my puppies. He hand me my pups "You did very well, that was rock." He smirk. "Thanks, I'm going home now I'm getting tired. Merry Christmas." I walk away heading home.

When I got home I place the box of my puppies on the couch, than I head upstairs to the bathroom to shower. After I finish showering I put on blue shirt with reindeer on the middle and blue pajama pants with snowflakes. I head downstairs sat down on the couch cover myself with blanket to keep me warm. I look over at the pups see them shivering. Guess they won't stay in the box, I should probably buy some dog stuff for them tomorrow.

I grab them out the box place them into my arms. They're so cute when they snuggle in my arms! I love them so much like I'm their mother and they're my babies. I feel my eyes tired and I pass out into my sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

579K 22K 53
ใ€โ˜…The art of repairing pottery using gold, silver or platinum. It symbolises that broken objects are not inherently worthless and that their brokness...
336K 10.9K 26
Jujutsu Kaisen x Kimetsu No Yaiba Reader. Everything is in the introduction.
23.2K 837 10
โ๐—–๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ง๐—œ๐—™๐—œ๐—˜๐—— ๐—ฆ๐—›๐—œ๐—ก๐—œ๐—–๐—›๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—ข ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐— ๐—ฃ ๐—•๐—– ๐—ข๐—™ ๐—ง๐—›๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—™๐—”๐—ก๐—™๐—œ๐—–๐—ง๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก๐—ฆโž ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท โ˜ช๏ธŽ๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ฌ/๐—ก ๐—ด๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...
38.3K 1K 40
Tired of people suffering, Y/N was trying to get strong enough to put an end to the demons. She wanted to kill the king of demons, but how could she...