My Unintended(Mpreg)(bxb)(Ong...

By QuinyChiselle

When you're married to the one you didn't intend to be with. She or he would your unintended. The one that yo... More

Prologue
Chapter 1:The Wedding
Chapter 2:I don't love you
Chapter 3:I don't know
Chapter 4:Why are you.....
Chapter 5: The dinner at Pelliandric's
Chapter 6: Posel
Chapter 7: The Vacation
Chapter 8: I'm scared
Chapter 10: So good*
Chapter 11: The person I wrote to
Chapter 12: Another dinner at Pelliandric's
Chapter 13: Maybe just a little hope?*
Chapter 14: Why're you here?*
Chapter 15: You can't do this!
Chapter 16: Good News
This is not a Chapter!!! Just some very important notes!!!!
Chapter 18: The Troublesome Felines
Chapter 19:Shopping with the girls
CONFESSION TIME!!
Chapter 20: You'll end up dying
This is not a Chapter But a Request
Chapter 21: I promise
Welcome back to me!

Chapter 9: A Blind Date

7.4K 401 18
By QuinyChiselle

Chapter 9:A blind Date

Ryker was currently lying on the beach matt glancing every 5 minutes at Allison who was eating an ice cream while the two stupid girls, as Ryker said, tried to teach him to play kite.

"Is he an idiot? He came here with me and look who he spends his time with? So annoying." Ryker mumbled, glaring dagger at Tay and Kristina who actually could sense the danger behind them.

Ryker couldn't understand what had been playing in Allison's mind.

He get excited at everything and anything that he saw. He made that ugly kite and he was excited. He saw the beach and he was excited. Tay and Kristina asked him to join them to go to the beach, he was excited. Tay and Kristina asked him to play kite together, he was excited. Sitting with me, not excited. Talking with me, not excited. Eating ice- cream with me, not excited.

Ryker thought in anger. His irises changed into golden in a flash out of anger. He continued to glare at Tay and Kristina who satrted to feel uncomfortable under the tense atmosphere around them even though Allison was too oblivious to realize his own situation.

"Ummmmm....Ally? Why don't you ask Ryker to teach you this. We don't really know how to do it actually. Hahaha." Tay said, laughing nervously.

"But....Ryker wouldn't like me to disturb him. He will get mad." Allison said, looking at Tay and Kristina with eyes full of hope.

Tay and Kristina looked at each other, having a knowing eye contact before turning back to Allison.

"Just go, Ally. Trust me. He want you with him." Tay said with a smile.

Allison just looked at both of them before finally nodded and began to run back to where Ryker was lying half sitting on his matt, with the kite that Tay and Kristina helped him to make.

As soon as Allison went back to Ryker, both Tay and Kristina sighed in relief, feeling tired all of sudden.

"Whew! That was a close call. I thought I will be dead in a second if he glared at me more than that." Tay said.

"I feel like there are lasers at the back of my head. I literally dying! The back of my head is burning! Tips no. 1, don't mess with an alpha." Kristina said, shivering from the sudden ice cold fear.

"No.2, never spent time with an alpha's mate when they are in vacation. Noted." Tay said as both if them nodded in agreement before glancing back to Ryker and Allison.

Allison was just sitting beside Ryker timidly, like a little hamster sitting beside an angry tiger. He was trembling and he still holding the kite closed to his chest. Ryker didn't even turned to look at him.

"He is hopeless." Tay said, shaking her head in disappointment.

"Yeah. Ally is too shy to even start any conversation." Kristina replied.

"And Ryker is too much of an idiot to sulk like a kid." Kristina said and at the same time, they both looked at each other, smirking mischievously.

"You know what I've been thinking?" Tay asked.

"I know what you've been thinking cause I think the same." Kristina replied and in a second they began to run, leaving both Ryker and Allison alone at the beach.

Back to Ryker and Allison, as both Tay and Kristina could see before, Allison was sitting beside Ryker while Ryker turned to another side, sulking like a baby. Yes. He was a jerk and stupid. Allison was an idiot who was too slow at realizing Ryker's solemn mood.

"Ummmm....Ryker? You want to see the kite I made?" Allison asked, trying to start a conversation but got no response from Ryker.

"I don't really know how to play kite. Can you teach me?" Allison asked again. Another awkward silence between them.

"I'm sorry if you're mad at me." Allison said, his voice soften, as he waited for response but still, nothing.

"Ryker, I-" Allison started but Ryker just got up and walked away from him.

"Don't follow." Ryker said and with that, he shifted and just ran off somewhere else far from Allison was sitting.

Allison just sit there with disappointment. He didn't understand what made Ryker so mad at him. He didn't do anything wrong. He just asked Ryker his permission to go to the beach with Tay and Kristina because he really wanted to play at the beach for a long time since he never saw one before. Ryker was the one who sternly saying that he wanted to go to the beach too since Allison want to go. Why would he became so angry if he was the one who want to go even though Allison said he didn't need to.

Maybe he don't like to go to the beach with me.

Allison thought, lowering his head in defeat. He was alone, at the beach. No Ryker, Tay and Kristina had long gone before he even realize it. He started to tear up. He thought this would be his best vacation ever. But no. His stupidness had make Ryker angry with him all over again. Ryker would probably hated him and would ignore him like he never existed. Just like before. And he didn't want that to happen. He had done everything he could to make Ryker's happy even though it would be bad on his side.

A drop of tears escaped his eyes, trailing down his right cheek before falling on the sand. He really hoped a miracle would happen for Ryker not be angry with him again, it’s not like he did it on purposes, he didn’t even know what he did wrong.

                                                    **************************************

"Haahhhhhhhhhhhhhh....I can't believe myself. I just get mad of him out of jealousy." Ryker sighed, kicking the stone off the cliff.

He'd spent all evening, sulking at the cliff by the sea, being mad because of nothing too complicated. Just a trivial matter that he made as though as it was a very serious matter all by himself. He felt stupid for just running away like that. He should just get on with his stupid jealousy and taught Allison to play the kite, in actuality, a very pretty kite, Ryker thought, when Allison kindly asked him before. But no. As usual. He had to let his stupid ego won and in the end, he was the one who had to suffer from it.

Spending time alone like a heartbroken werewolf that had been left by his mate, technically, he left his mate and finally sit there all day long until sunset. If he pushed his ego away at the time, maybe he could play the kite with Allison, standing behind his small body, touching his slender waist, trailing his smooth pale skin of his hands, laughing together with him, listening to his joy laughter that made his cheek turned pink. He missed all of that because he was too stupid, for real.

Sighing heavily, he shifted back into his wolf form. He totally didn't want to walk in his human form naked. It would be too awkward since the people here was not his family or pack. Most of the shifters here were from different smaller pack but fortunately, they could live together like a family. Like that two stupid girls, Tay and Kristina. They were not wolves. Tay was a cheetah as Kristina was a tiger but still, they were feline family. Not like wolves, feline always chose to travel alone or out of their type of feline member. They way too free spirited for someone as conservative as Ryker even though his sister, Sara was as free spirited as the girls. He couldn't imagine if the three of them met. Hell would break loose.

Walking into his room, he shifted back and changed his torn shorts with a new white shorts, wearing his white shirt, purposely leaving the three above buttons open. As soon as he finished wearing his shirt, he heard a knock by glass door that was just fixed that morning. He glanced at the transparent glass, seeing Tay was waving and smiling like an idiot at him. Rolling his eyes and sighed, he walked to the door, opening it.

"What?" he asked, annoyed.

"Come with me." Tay said, didn't even spare any explaination to Ryker and just grabbed him by his wrist, pulling him with her.

"Where are we going?" Ryker asked but still, following the excited-for-no-reason Tay.

"Somewhere." Tay said, obviously didn't want to give any hint to Ryker.

Instead of protesting more, Ryker chose to kept his mouth shut and just let Tay do what she liked. After a few minutes walking along the wooden pathway, he saw a small hut with a table and two chairs. A candle in the middle and seven gasolin lamp organized around the hut. He glanced at Tay who glanced back at him, smiling slightly. Reaching the empty hut, Tay pushed him down to sit on one of the chairs.

"Stay here." she said and then she left, leaving Ryker alone at the hut, looking around at the beautiful settings, he believed, both of the girls chose.

The sea water was crystal clear and the fresh wind blowing the warm breeze from the sea. The table wa set for two with food already served, a candle in the middle. It obviously looked like a candlelight dinner that Ryker would never do in all his lifetime not even for Tasha. Feeling embarassed out of sudden, he pushed the chair and stood up to leave. He was about to walk to the same wooden pathway again when he stumbled upon Allison, wearing all white like him, with a knee-length tight pants. His pale skin glowed in the illuminating orange light from the candle and the lamp.

"Ummm...hi." Allison managed to mumble.

Ryker, too stunned seeing the graceful, angelic Allison in front of him, "Y-yeah. Hi." he said, snapping out of his thought.

He glanced at Allison's back as the Tay and Kristina both giving him a wink and thumbs up before leaving both of them alone there. An awkward silence formed as both of them just stood there without moving a muscle.

"Sit?" Ryker said awkwardly, gesturing the chairs behind him.

Slowly, both of them moved towards the chair and sat silently. No words came out from both of them. After a few minutes of unpleasant silence, Ryker finally decided to start a conversation.

"Where-" he started.

"I'm-" Allison started too at the same time.

They looked at each other, mouth shut.

"You say first." Ryker said.

Allison bit his lower lips out of nervousness before talking again, "I'm sorry for today." he mumbled, lowering his head.

Ryker looked at him, inwardly cursing himself for being such a douche. He even caused Allison to apologize for something that was not his fault. Allison kept lowering his head and Ryker could see from the corner of his eyes that he was so closed to tears.

"It's not your fault. I'm the one who being an idiot." Ryker said after a long silince, making Allison's head jerked up, looking at him with a questions swimming in his eyes. "And we better forget what had  happened today and start over. Agree?" he finished.

 Allison just stared at him without blinking, silent.

"Agree?" Ryker asked again and with that he got a nod from Allison.

"Great! Now listen to what I'm saying." Ryker started. "We're here on a vacation together. You and me, your husband. So, you have to spend time with me, your husband, not Tay and Kristina because, I, your husband, want to spend time with you, my husband and because this vacation is for us, so, it's about us and only us, understood?" he finished, looking at Allison with a straight face.

Allison stared at him before a smile formed on his lips.

"Are you like.....jealous?" he asked.

"Yes, I am. You have a problem with that?" Ryker said, embarassed of his current situation.

"No. Not at all." Allison said before he burst into laughing, making Ryker laughed with him too. His cheeks reddened as he laughed and that evening was the best blind date they ever had in their life.

They ate and talking, mostly Ryker was talking. Telling stories of Sara and him when they were just kids. Arguing all the time until their parents had to bring them to different park. Allison laughed at Ryker's story where Sara managed to got stuck under her bed because she was so fat when she was 7 until his father had to lift the bed to pull her out.

They talked and eat and laugh and drink until they couldn't take it anymore. Finally, Ryker asked Allison for a dance, he just hummed the song into Allison's ears, moving slowly and yes, both of them were too drunk to realize the sappy romance scene they were doing, holding into each other, dancing slowly with just a hummed song at a hut by the sea with dim-lighted lamp surrounding them.

***********************************************************************************************************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

687 19 84
She's the person I want, I love, I want to marry, the one I want to spend the rest of my life with and if her truth and my truth collided, it would b...
235 45 45
There are people that come into your life like a bright cloud just passing by, giving you shade for one second but never making any big impact. Then...
25.8K 2.1K 16
How can an omega know for certain it's love and not just pheromones? Ed's grandma made him memorize a verse in Corinthians to guide him, but knowing...
29.7K 1.3K 47
Just when Mizuki thought he had found his one true mate, his entire world turned upside down. He went from the happy little omega to the omega that...