Tony Stark X Reader *COMPLETE...

Od Rainy_Loves_Clouds

Timeline starts before Iron Man until Endgame This is gonna be you and Tony's adventure together. How would y... Více

INTRODUCTION
NEW YORK CITY
WITH TONY
THE FLIGHT
MISSING
LONELY DAYS
BACK
SHIELD
PARTY
FLY
TROUBLE
EXPLANATION
THE PLAN
REPORT
REPORT II
TONY'S MISSION
COURT
NATALIE RUSHMAN
MONACO
PROCESSED
BIRTHDAY RUINS
THE TALK
EXPO
FURY
MISS HYDRA
ANNIVERSARY
ANNIVERSARY II
THE BEGINNING
MEETING COULSON
MEETING THE AVENGERS
MEETING THE AVENGERS II
DIRTY???
LOKI
THE BATTLE OF NEW YORK
THE BATTLE OF NEW YORK II
THE BATTLE OF NEW YORK III
AFTERMATH
FAREWELL
THE VACATION
POST-PROPOSAL
TONY AND I
COMPANY
HOLIDAY
CHRISTMAS TIME
RAMBLED THOUGHTS
HE'S BACK
MALIBU
NEWS
OLD
TONY'S POV
BACK IN BUSINESS
REAL DEAL
TWO WORLDS
HOSTAGE
KILLIAN
END?
END? 2
RECOVERY
RECOVERY II
CARE
NEW YEAR'S EVE
NEAR EVENT
PARTY
WEDDING
WEDDING II
WEDDING III
WEDDING IV
WEDDING V
HONEYMOON
BUSY
JERSEY
ENCOUNTER
ENCOUNTER II
EXPLAINING THE SHOCK
FIGHT THE SOLDIER
PANIC
WAKE
TONY
VICTORY PARTY... IS IT?
VICTORY PARTY... IS IT? 2
DISAPPOINTMENT
WHAT NOW
THE WHAT?!
SAFE HOUSE
SECRETS ARE OUT
HOUSE
THE MISSION
TRUST?
TRUST? 2
SOKOVIA FIGHT
SOKOVIA FIGHT 2
SOKOVIA FIGHT 3
OUT
DURING PREGNANCY...
GENDER REVEAL PARTY
REVEAL
FAST FORWARD
A DAY WITH TALIA
AVENGERS, MEET NATALIA
THE MEETING
THE MEETING II
LONDON/VIENNA
CAP'S ARREST
BUCKY
GERMANY
GERMANY PT. 2
GERMANY PT. 3
MAKE UP OR BREAK UP
MAKE UP OR BREAK UP 2
MEDICAL
US, TOGETHER
BOND
SECOND INCOMING
INCOMING BABY!
IN COMA
WITH YOU
OFFER
MOVE IN
MOVE IN 2
THE FAMILY
CHRISTMAS WITH THE FAMILY
UNEXPECTED MEET
THE STONES
SQUIDWARD
SPACE
TITAN
TITAN 2
TITAN 3
MIND STONE
COMPOUND
SAVING
THE INCOMPLETE TEAM
STAYOVER
THE NEWS
TIMESKIP...
MIND BLOWN
WORK
THE MEET-UPS
THE COMPOUND
MEETING
MEETING 2
MEETING 3
TIME TRAVEL
TIME TRAVEL 2
TIME TRAVEL 3
GOT BACK
HE'S BACK
HE'S BACK 2
HE'S BACK 3
HE'S BACK 4
HE'S GONE
EPILOGUE
QUIZ TIME!
APPRECIATION NOTE
NEW BOOK!!!

STRESS

1.4K 46 0
Od Rainy_Loves_Clouds

AU~ OH MY GOSH!! WE'RE NOW IN 11K VIEWS!! AHHHHH!! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH! 

*Y/N

~The following day~

Me and the family are now at the car. The doctors decided to let me go home since all my vitals are normal. Tony decided to give Peter a call and I put my head on Tony's shoulder as I held Tony's hand. A virtual screen appeared in front of us and I saw the Spider-Man logo. 

"Is he wearing his suit?" I asked as I looked at Tony in a confused manner.

"Maybe." 

"But why?" I got so confused to why...

"Mr. Parker. Got a sec?" Tony said as he removed his glasses and I looked at him while smiling. I still can't believe that after all these years, he still have that effect on me.

"Uh, I'm actually at school." Peter said. 

"No, you're not." I heard Peter's AI said. 

"Hey Peter!" I said. 

"Hey Mrs. Stark! You're finally awake." Peter said. I just shrugged my shoulders and smiled.

"Nice work in D.C." Tony began.

"Okay." Peter said.

"My dad never really gave me a lot of support... And I'm just trying to break the cycle of shame." Tony said and I just chuckled.

"Uh, I'm kind of in the middle of something right now." Peter said and I got confused. I got my phone and tried connecting my AI into Peter's AI without him realizing.

"Don't cut me off when I'm complimenting you. Anyway, great things are about to-" Tony was cut off when we both heard a horn on Peter's area. I looked at my phone and tried locating him.

"What is that?" Tony asked confusingly.

"Uh, I'm at band practice." Peter excused. 

"That's odd. Happy told me you quit band six weeks ago. What's up?"

"I gotta go. Uh, end call." Peter said hurriedly.

"Hey." Tony said furiously before the call was cut. I looked at Tony and he sighed. "That kid is so stubborn. What is he up to now?" Tony asked. 

"I haven't found out yet, but he's up to something now. What did he told you about the vulture thingy?" I asked as I looked at my phone and began inspecting the Spider suit's visual as I saw him fighting in a ferry boat?

"I just told him to not bother risking--"

"Tony, you gotta see this." I said as I looked at him and back to my phone. He went near me and watched in my phone.

"He's putting himself in danger." Tony said. 

"You need to help him." I said. 

"Happy, how long are we until we reached the tower?" Tony asked.

"We're here. Just parking." Happy said. 

"Okay. Tal, princess. Hold hands with mommy when we go down okay? I'll carry mommy's bags." Tony told our daughter. 

"Okay daddy." Tal said. Then, the car stopped in front of the elevator. Happy and Tony went down and they both went to the trunk. I removed Tal's car seatbelt. She went down the car and waited for me. I removed the seatbelt of James and held him in my arms and I went down the car. I held Tal's hand in mine and we went to the elevator. Tony went with us and he was carrying three bags with him. 

"Princess, can you take care of mommy and little James? Daddy will go somewhere important." Tony said as he pressed the floor button. 

"Yes daddy." 

"Good job." Tony smiled at his daughter and he went near me to kiss James' forehead. He looked at me and he pecked my lips. 

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too." Tony replied. 

~After an hour~ 

Me and Tal are playing dolls in her room, while James is fast asleep in his nursery room. 

"Miss, Mr. Stark has arrived." ARIA said. 

"Where is he?" I asked.

"In his lab."

"Okay, thanks A." Then, I looked at Tal. 

"Sweetie, can you play inside your brother's room while I make sure if daddy's okay?" I asked.

"Okay mommy." 

"Come on, let's bring your dolls." I helped her carry her dolls and some of her toys and we went to her brother's room. She settled on the playmat and I left her. I went to the lab and saw Tony leaning on the table with Peter's suit in his hand. 

"Where's Peter?" I asked him. He didn't bother looking at me, he only sighed and shook his head.

"He's back at the apartment." 

"What happened back there?" I asked as I went near him and rubbed his back. 

"I took the suit from him. He needs to be better. He needs to learn from his mistakes. He--" 

"What if he's telling the truth about that vulture thing? If he needs to be better, you should be there for him. You're his mentor--"

"No, I'm not his--"

"Will you let me finish first, Mr. Stark?!" I said as I put my hands on my hips and looked at him in my bossy stance. He looked at me, shocked and I just raised my eyebrow at him. 

"Wow! I never knew you'd be this bossy." Tony said softly in his breath. 

"Fine! Don't listen to my advice. Just listen to your big ego, instead." I rolled my eyes at him and put my hands down and walked out of the lab.

"Hey! Hey! Wait! I'm sorry..." Tony caught up with me and he hugged my waist. He pressed a gentle kiss on my neck and I sighed at his immature act.

"I'm not speaking to you starting now.." I said and I began to shut my mouth off. 

"Come on, baby..." Tony went in front of me and he held my arms. I crossed my arms and looked away from him. I heard him sighed and I still didn't looked at him. 

"Fine. If talking's not gonna work, maybe this will change." Tony said. I felt him held my cheeks and I felt his lips on mine. My eyes widen and I tried fighting back on not to kiss him, but he became dominant. He's always a gentleman when it comes to kissing me but today, he showed no signs of giving up. He shows signs of being a fighter and the dominant one in the relationship. 

"Give up, baby.." Tony said as he broke the kiss. But, he continued to kiss me. I groaned and I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him near me to deepen the kiss. After a couple of moments, I broke the kiss and he looked at me with a smirk on his face.

"You gave up.." Tony said proudly.

"It's because of you!... You always know how to make me feel--"

"Better, good, sexy and hotter? Yup, you married this genius, playboy." Tony said.

"Are you still a playboy?" I asked while squinting my eyes at him. 

"Not anymore, ever since I asked you to be my girlfriend." Tony said smartly and he leaned in to peck my lips. 

"Good boy." I said and I kissed his cheek. 

"That means, I get to have sex with you tonight?" Tony asked as his eyebrows began wiggling. 

"Oh (scoffs) you wish. I haven't even recovered from giving birth to your son, and now you want to have sex." I said and Tony groaned. 

"How many more weeks do I have to wait?" He asked sounding less excited. 

"5 more weeks." I said and his mouth went wide open. "Now, fixed your problem with Peter and take some time to bond with your family." I said and I peck his lips. 

"I love you baby." I said and I walked to the door.

"Love you too.." I heard Tony said and heard him groaned. I smirked and proceeded back to the nursery room.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

50.1K 2.6K 47
Tony Stark x Female Reader AU After meeting the Prince, your life changes drastically. ~ Set in Medieval times.
34K 1.4K 50
Being in a relationship with Tony Stark is what every woman dreams of. But is it really as dreamy as it sounds? What happens when the relationship is...
28K 1.2K 60
You are the little sister of the famous Tony Stark. But Tony is more like a father to you because of your age gap, you adore and love Tony....someti...
54.7K 1.6K 95
SMUT WARNING!! ⚠️18+!! Tony Stark lives the Billionaire Bachelor Lifestyle: fast cars, gorgeous women & tons of cash. He is no stranger to the spot...