Farewell to You (Deku x Reade...

By IzumiiHoshii

ఌYou take a vacation to Musutafu for the summer. Where just happens to live a smol broccoli. You explore the... More

Chapter 1~The Milk
Chapter 2~The Jacket
Chapter 3~The talk
Chapter 4~Moonlight
Chapter 5~ Beach Day
Chapter 6~Be Careful!!
Chapter 7~The Accident
Chapter 8~Goodbyes
Chapter 9~Part one
Halloween Chapter Thing??
Chapter 9~Part two
Chapter 10~Bakugo
Chapter 11~'Your on TV!?'
Chapter 12~Clouds
Chapter 13~Wet Cheeks
Chapter 14~The phone call
Chapter 15~Home Again
Chapter 16~Yakeru
Chapter 17~Uh, who are you again?
Chapter 18~So we meet again
Chapter 19~Just a another day
Chapter 20~Hotaru Ukiiyo
Chapter 21~Teeny Tiny Y/N
Chpater 22~Problem solved?
Chapter 23~Mochi Date
Chapter 24~keep chasing
Chapter 25~♥︎♥︎♥︎
Chapter 26~ Heaven's Eye
Chapter 27~Resolution
Chapter 28~Return
Chapter 29~Quirks
Chapter 30~Farewells

💚❤️💚Christmas Special❤️💚❤️

297 7 2
By IzumiiHoshii

Please take note that this takes place after Izuku gets his quirk, somewhere around the camp arc, and Y/N's quirk 'problem' is solved.
Enjoy!!

''Twas the night before Christmas and among all the hustle and bustle, Y/N waited in line for some fruitcake. Meanwhile everyone was out and about getting last minute gifts for their loved ones..."

🎄Y/N's POV🎄

You look up from your phone to see 6 people still waiting in front of you. You sigh
"Just a little longer..." You say to yourself as you sigh.

☃️Story POV☃️

You see, Y/N's mom is at one of her co workers Christmas party, possibly getting drunk....But um besides that! She texted Y/N to pick up some fruit cake for tomorrow's morning, and also that she would be getting home pretty late. So since Y/N had nothing better else to do, and since Izuku was spending Christmas with his mom, Y/N obeyed her moms orders and headed out for the fruitcake. After all it was tradition that Y/N and her mom would have fruitcake on Christmas morning. Y/N went out to the store.

🎄Back to Y/N 's POV🎄

You looked at the clock on your phone:

7:34 p.m.

it read.
I'm gonna miss the new Christmas romcom on TV. It stated nearly a half hour ago...well good thing I prerecorded it. Guess I'll just have to watch it later...

"Miss?" A voice said as it interrupted your thoughts.
You look up at the cash register lady wait for you, and all of a sudden all of the people that were in front of you are gone. Wow, that went faster than I expected .

"O-oh, right, sorry." You say with a chuckle of embarrassment. The lady scans you items and gives you a box for them.
"Have a nice day!" She says as she hands you your receipt. You nod and thank her. You head out the store and start to walk home. So colddd. You bury yourself in your warm fuzzy scarf.

(Lol here's something of what of your outfit looks like, eee sorry if it's not your style.
👉👈)

You continue to walk home and embrace all the pretty sights you're seeing. The whole town has been lightened up in holiday lights, and the beautiful white snow continues to fall from the sky.
I wonder how Izuku's doing, I wish he could see this. You pass the beach and all the palm trees are lightened up in gold Christmas lights. You smile at the sight of it. It's even colder here. You hold up the scarf to your nose as the wind blows a cold burst of air. You finally arrive on the street of your house, you make your way past the house right next to yours. You arrive at your house and when you do you stop. You look at who's sitting on the stairs of your porch, it's Izuku.

As he notices you his face lights up, he runs up to you and you run up to him.
"I-Izuku! W-what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be with your mom?" You say as you grab his hand, with your soft mittens. Even with the mittens in you can feel his hands, which are cold as ice. He's must of been here for a while for his hands to be this cold. You wait for a response as he slightly smiles.

"Y-yea, well, on short notice one of my moms friends came by the house to, you know, spend time with my mom. S-so since my mom was busy and had company...I-I decided to come here." He says as he blushes. You blush a bit too. You stare at him for a bit, then wraps your arms around him for a hug, one out of nowhere.
"I-I'm just glad you're here..." you say softly, you then feel his arms wrap around you.
"Y-yea, me too." You let go of him, but still hold his hands.

"....How long have you been out here? It's way too cold to be out here for more than 5 minutes." You ask worriedly.

He pauses and puts his hand behind hishead.
"Uh, 20 minutes maybe..."

❄️Izukus POV❄️

She gives me a concerned look. And sighs under her breath.

"L-look Y/N, I-I'm fine. Really!" I say trying to convince her, although my body does feel a bit numb from the cold.
She starts walking up to her house as she lets go of my hands, and looks for the key to unlock the door.
"Your hands are as cold as ice, Izuku! Look, say what you want but your n-"

"A-as long as I'm with you!- I.....I-I'm fine.." I interrupt her while saying the last part softly. She looks and me with her bright e/c eyes. I look away as I feel my face turn red. Why does she have to be so innocent looking!? In the corner of my eye I see her slightly blushing looking down. I then feel her press her lips on my cheek, for a kiss. Their warm and gentle as they land on my cheek I feel my face turn even more red.

"....y-yea, o-ok.." she says looking to the side with her cheeks blushing, a bit embarrassed. I chuckle a bit, breaking the silence. She looks at me.

"What..?" She asks.

"O-oh nothing...it's just, it's cute when you get embarrassed." I say trying to stop chuckling.

🎄Y/N's POV🎄

I feel myself turn pink.

"W-what! I-I don't know what you're talking about!" You say, as you puff out your cheeks in frustration.
He giggles at your behavior, but then you start to giggle a bit too.

"Ok, you win." you say admitting defeat.
You grab his arm, and lean your head on his shoulder.
"So...what you wanna do..?" You ask.
He blushes of how close you are.

"U-uh! I-I don't know...what do you wanna do?" He says.

You let go of his arm and put your finger on your chin, and look up.

"Well...there was this Christmas movie I kinda wanted to watch. If we hurry maybe we can still catch some of it!" You say. He nods with a smile.

"Yea, t-that sounds good." You wave your hands in fists up and down, excitingly.
"Okay! I'll get the snacks!" You say making your way to the kitchen. Izuku heads to the living rooms and takes a seat. You prepare some hot cocoa with candy canes.

💮💮💮A few candy canes later.....💮💮💮

You head towards the living room and see Izuku waiting for you. You hand the tray of snacks over to him while you sit down. You sit beside him as he hands you your cocoa. As your trying to get situated, you feel and arm warp around your waist and pulls you in closer. Your cheeks turn a rosey red. You look at Izuku, who's resting his head on his arm looking the other way trying to act clueless. You smile as you lean your head on his chest.

"If you wanted to cuddle you could of just told me." You say with your eyes closed, smirking at him. His face turns red.

"Huh! W-what! Y-you got it a-all wrong! I-I was just, I-I thought m-maybe your were cold so I-" You chuckle as you interrupt up him

"Yeah, yeah, ok" you say. You lean towards him and wrap your arm around his torso. You look up at him, he's looking with with blushing cheeks. You smile. He always gets so embarrassed, it's so cute.

He grabs hold of the remote.

"So uh what channel was it on again?" He asks.

"I think 7..? I don't know try that one." You say as you wait for him to change the channel. He changes it and the movie appears on the screen.

❄️Izukus POV❄️

As the movie starts I sip some of my cocoa while Y/N hugs me tight. I wrap my arm around her enjoying this moment.

🥮🎁🥮🎁🥮Time skip 🎁🥮🎁🥮🎁

The movie finishes and Y/N has fallen asleep. I smile at her. She's so peaceful and calm. Even when she sleeps she still looks beautiful. I stare at her for a few moments, I then feel her move her arm and rub her eyes.

"I-is it over..?" She says waking up with yawn. I nod my head.

"Mm Yeah, you slept through like half of it" I say with a chuckle. She sits up.

"Well..not gonna lie, but I thought it was a bit slow." She says crossing her arms.

"Nah, I thought it was pretty good." I smirk at her.

"After all I actually finished it." I say teasing her. She smiles and rolls her eyes.

"Yea, whatever." She says with a chuckle. Then pauses.

"Hmm, I wonder what time it is?" She asks curiously. I pull out my phone.

"Uh 10:00" I say.

She gives me a surprised look.

"Shouldn't you be heading home?" She tells me, I look at her, a little sad. I don't want this night to be over just yet.

"Oh..um, yea your probably right." I say as I get up. I look catch a glimpse of her in my eye, she stares down, worried. The next thing I know I feel her grab my hand.

"W-wait!...Um...maybe just stay a, um little longer...." she says with her cheeks pink. I blush a bit and turn to her.

"Yea, ok"

🎄Y/N's POV🎄

You notice somethings bothering Izuku. You can feel him getting a bit tense and nervous. He starts to blush. I wonder what's wrong? Should I ask hi-

"Uh, Y/N," he says. You look up at him and make eye contact, his blushing becomes a bit more.

"Y-yea?" You say. He looks down and then looks up at you. He doesn't say a word, then he looks up above you. You tilt your head confused then look up at what he's looking at. You blush as you see it hanging down from the roof. Mistletoe. Oh that's why...
You feel your self being to blush a bit. W-well the rules are the rules...You hold his hands and look at him with a smile. He looks at with his big green eyes and blushes as he leans towards you. You lean towards him as your lips meet for a kiss. He wraps his arms around you as he lets go of your lips. He looks into your eyes ands smiles.

"Merry Christmas Y-Y/N," he says. You hug him a little tighter and giggle.

"Merry Christmas, Izuku."

Welp and that's where our holiday story ends. (Stick around for sum cute deku holiday pics) Sorry it might go been short and slow, and if it was a bit cringy .-.

Anyways I hope all of your have a safe and a wonderful Christmas!!! Don't forget to get off the devices and spend time with family! Lol I'll try too!

☃️🎅🏻🎁❄️🎄Merry Christmas!!🎄❄️🎁🎅🏻☃️

💛
💚
💚❤️💚
💚❤️💚❤️💚
❤️💚❤️💚❤️💚❤️
❤️💚❤️💚❤️💚❤️💚❤️
🤎
🤎

(Lol tried making an Xmas tree :^

Cute Holliday Pictures ^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 521 14
You're finally getting settled into your busy schedule as a college sophomore at UA University! You're taking the classes you actually like, meeting...
28.1K 1.3K 22
❝𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠, 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦'𝑟𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑠.❞ ❝𝑤-𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡?❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ^^ 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘪𝘥�...
1.1M 50K 55
Todoroki, Bakugou, and Midoriya are now pro heroes. They have finally reached their dream. Despite their drastically different personalities, the thr...
202K 7.1K 54
─── complete ღ WARNING: fetus writing ⤷ 𝐈𝐙𝐔𝐊𝐔 admired his childhood friend Bakugou for the longest time, to the point where he fell in love wit...