Unknowingly Halal (lawful)

By love_angell20

I stare at him horrified. it couldn't happen my life was already ruined, and I don't want it to be ruined any... More

introduction.
prologue
1. Marriage proposal
2. Wedding
3. Elope / her savior
4. That stranger
5. Home
6. This girl
7. Attracted.
8. Is this a pure friendship?
9. Not right but feels right
10. My wife.
11. I saw my husband
12. Sharing bedroom?
13. I want more
14. Growing feelings
15. Reality.
16. I. Am. Not. Yours!
17. Painful realisation
18. Decision
19. You. Are. Mine. part 1
20. Your. Are. Mine. part 2
21. lost her!
22. Forcing her Again.
23. He didn't regret.
24. The Truth.
25. Revelation.
26. Happiness with fear.
27. You are my wife!
28. The baby
29. Let me love you
30. Love me. part 1
31. Love me. part 2
32. The bundle of joy
33. Why?
34. Betrayal
35. Birthday.
36. In Paris
37. My Peace
38. Afraid.
39. Inaaya / Their cure.
40. Her happiness
41. Don't you dare!
42. Won her.
43. Revealed / Can we talk?
44. I Hate You!
45. Inaaya's mother
46. Inaaya!!
47. Our Inaaya
48. Their broken doll
49. Sameer's hate and outburst
50. Sameer can't do this.
51. Falling for her, Again.
52. Innocent questions.
53. His peace is his Adi.
54. My Family.
55. letting out.
56. She lost everything.
57. Separate ways.
58. Kidnapping (part 1st)
59. Kidnapping (part 2nd)
61. He has to chose!
62. His Family.
Epilogue

60. Finding them.

12.8K 871 140
By love_angell20

Longest chapter😍

Sameer's POV

I was standing on my place tensed. Her words her gestures make me felt dread in my entire being.

"I need to go. But remember that I, Adiba Sameer Akbar, Only loves one man in this life and it's you. And I will love you after this life also"

"Now I can go in peace"

Her words echoed in my head. It felt like she was going somewhere. Somewhere, from where she wasn't sure if she was going to come back. Why I was feeling something bad was going to happen. Why suddenly Adiba wanted to go? When our daughter was kidnapped and she wan......No!

"No!" I screamed and ran outside. "Adiba!" I yelled but she was not there. I ran outside the gate and began searching for her.

I was beyond scared as the realisation hits me. Kidnappers must call Adiba or else there was no way she would leave from here just to meet her brother and the way she was saying bye to me... It proved everything. She was going to surrender herself. And I would be damn if I let anything happen to her. I love my daughter and my daughter came from her. Once Adiba asked whom I love the most in this world. And I had answered 'you' Trust me, my answer was still the same. I was already scared for Inaaya I won't let Adiba go away from me.

I could and I would save inaaya from all the harm. I would bring her home safe but I won't let Adiba put her life in danger. She was my strength. They both were. My lights in the darkness.

I ran on the road till my eyes caught Adiba. She was getting inside the Auto. The auto began passing but it halted when I stand in front of the way.

Walking toward her I pulled her outside.

"Sameer leave me!" She yelled but I dragged her.

"Kya kar rahe ho bhai? (What are you doing man?)" The auto driver comes for her rescue.

"Stay away. Biwi hai meri (she is my wife)" with that I began dragging her in the house as the driver shut his mouth.

"Sameer let go of me. I need to go. Sarmad is waiting for me!" She struggles to get free. I stopped and turn to her throwing daggers at her.

"Do you really take me this stupid that I wouldn't know where your heading to? Adiba you really challenge me" I Said before continued dragging her.

"What are talking about? Let me go?" She continued to play. I was getting inside the gate when I felt suddenly darkness in my sight. Halting on my place Shook my head before taking her to the inside.

"Sameer please let me go!" She cried out. Making me stopped in my place. I turn to her who's face turn pale. She was scared. Scared for our daughter. I should be gentle with her. I thought and step closer.

"Don't you trust me, Adi? Do you think I will let anything happen to our daughter? Just tell me who called you? Where he asked you to come and trust me I will bring inaaya home before the dawn" I said softly.

"I was goin...." She stopped looking around the house fear in her eyes.

"What? Tell me" I asked as softly as I can. I wanted to know. If I knew I will save my daughter sooner.

"I...I said I was going to sarmad. Now let me go" she began struggling again.

"Adiba don't be scared. I promise you nothing will happen to inaaya just tell me"

"No! Let go of me!" She screamed struggling hard. But that was enough. I will find out throw her phone but I won't let her go no matter what.

"Fine. Don't tell me" I again drag her to our room. My foot tripped a few time as I was suddenly feeling dizziness.

"Sameer! Leave me!" she continued yelled but I reach the room and push her to the bed. Shaking my head to clear my view I said.

"You are not going anywhere? Di...did you heard me?" I again shook my head. Something was not right. Why I was feeling dizziness all of a sudden?

I turn around to go outside the room and was ready to lock her but again saw darkness in front of me. Holding the table I stopped. After a few seconds, I was about to step out of the room someone hit my head.

"Sssss!" I hissed holding my already throbbing head. I turn to see Adiba holding vase in her hand.

"Sorry" she cried before pulling me inside and throwing me on the bed. I was feeling drained of energy. She didn't hit me that hard it just something else. I felt like I was drunk. And just then I remember Adiba giving me water.

"You...you mixed something in my wa...water" I asked more like stated my eyes were barely open. She sat beside me and put her palm on my cheeks.

"I'm sorry! I'm really sorry. I knew you will catch me. That's why I put sleeping pills in that water. I'm sorry sameer. I love you but I need to go. Inaaya needs me. She was crying on the phone. Please forgive me. If I couldn't make it alive then please take care of Inaaya and yourself. I love you both and I will be happy to see you both smiling. No matter where I will be" she kissed my forehead and stood up. I held her hand as tightly as I could

"Don't go Adiba. Please don't go" my voice came barely above a whisper.

"I need to" she jerked her hand away from me with all her strength and stood away from the bed. My eyes felt heavy. It was difficult to keep them open.

"Adi, please. Don't go. Please leave me." She shook her head and pick her bag walking toward the door. "Mat jao.... Adi, I love you. Please don't leave me" I mumbled but she was already gone. A tear escapes my eyes and that was the last thing I remember before darkness consumed me completely.

********

Adiba's POV,

I was weeping, all the way to the address they asked me to come. I didn't know how was sameer. He must be sleeping. I felt horrible for betraying him like this. But I knew him. I had the idea that he will catch my lies and will stop me from going. So when I saw Banu bringing water for him I took out my sleeping pills I had begun using a couple of years ago. taking that glass from her I added that pills before giving it to sameer.

But sameer was strong he wasn't giving in and was about to lock me so I had to hit him to make him compelled.

"We have arrived," the driver said. I got out of the car and gave him his expense and look around. I was standing in front of a small cafe. Where they called me. It took me an hour to arrive here. It was already midnight so there was no one. I look around to find anyone but found no one. Suddenly my phone began ringing. Taking out I picked up.

"Go sit in the black car right side of the corner of yours" someone spoke. I look at my right side and there was a black car. I walk toward the car, the phone was still on my ear. "Before sitting in the car throw the phone and purse out there" he instructed. I felt dread. Now sameer couldn't find me throw this phone. They surely smart people. I did as I was told. I was desperate to go to my daughter nothing matters. I sat in the car and it drove away. In the car 2 men were presents. Both were seated on the front seat.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked frightened.

"To you daughter" was a replied I got.

I was anxious, I didn't know where they were taking me. I just hope I go to my baby as soon as possible.

****

The car halted after an hour or so. I was surely out of the city. They both got out and one of them open my side of the door before holding my arms and dragging me.

"Don't touch me! Leave my hand! I'm coming" I jerk his hand away from me. Thankfully he did. I walk behind one of them and other was behind me.

I was in front of an old abandoned villa. They took me inside and then in the darkroom. There was no window.

"Where is my daughter?" I asked with impatient.

"She will come," one of them said.

"What do you by she will come? you said you're taking me to my daughter" I asked in desperation.

"She is not here. She is in the boss house. They left from there and will be here anytime now stop yelling and wait here for your daughter or else I will tell boss not to bring your daughter here" he threatened me and it worked. I just couldn't lose the opportunity to be with my daughter.

I sat on the ground far corner of the room.

°°°°°°°

Author's POV

"Sameer!" Salar walks inside the room and found sameer sleeping on the bed. He was calling him for an hour but sameer was not receiving his calls. Salar and few trusted man were searching for inaaya but till now they didn't get any clue and sameer being sleeping like this made salar alert. Sameer can't sleep when his daughter was kidnapped.

"Sameer! Dude wake up!" He shook him but no response. Salar walks out of the room and found an old lady Bano. He asked what happen before sameer pass out. Bano told him that sameer was dragging Adiba inside the house and they were screaming and shouting at each other. Adiba wanted to go but sameer was not letting her go. he dragged her inside their room but after a few minutes Adiba come out of the room and headed out of the house.

Salar understood that Adiba must did something. He called the doctor and doctor came after a few minutes. He checked sameer and informed Salar that sameer had taken more than needed sleeping pills. Salar told him to wake sameer up as soon as possible, give him medicine. And the doctor did as he was told. The doctor said that sameer will wake up in a couple of hours. So Salar made their man to track Adiba.

After some time their man came with Adiba's purse and phone. He informs salar that Adiba was not found but her purse. Salar sat there instructing them to keep searching for Adiba and inaaya.

After which felt like hours sameer woke up. He held his head and look around. His eyes landed on Salar who was talking on the phone. "Do whatever you want! Just find them!" Salar yelled. Sameer frown and think for a moment before everything which had happened early flash in his mind.

"Adiba!" He yelled and jump out of the bed ready to run out but salar held him.

"Sameer wait!!! Where are going?!" He asked.

"Adiba! I need to stop her! That stupid woman is going to surrender herself to the kidnappers!". Salar's eyes widened.

"What!"

"Yes! I need to stop her!" He yelled and jerk Salar's hand away before running toward the door but halted hearing salar.

"She had already gone to kidnappers sameer. Its been 2 hours I was here and I didn't know when she had left exactly. But I'm sure kidnappers already had her" Sameer felt hell broke on him. All the air sucks out of his lungs as he glances at the clock. It's been 5 hours she left. She probably was kidnapped.

Sameer slumped on the floor. "No! My daughter is already kidnapped! Adiba could not be kidnapped! No!" He held his hand as he was feeling like his world has been crushed. He couldn't find his daughter yet! Now how will he going to find both of them? But he had to! It was not the time for grieve. He had to find them. He can't let anything happen to them! They were his responsibility. His family! His world! He won't let anything happen to any of them.

He stood up and went to Salar. "I want Mirab shaikh. He ran away five years ago but not this time. I know only he can have the guts to put hands on my family. I will show him with whom he has messed with. He wants war. He will get war" Sameer declared and took out his phone which was still in his pants pocket and dialled the one number who he knew would break the hell to fulfil Sameer's demand.

"Little one. You wanted to pay. Now its time for you to pay." He informed him everything and hung up the call feeling his half of stress taken down but the half still make him go insane.

"Sameer, your right. I find about mirhab's best friend and right hand. He came back to this city a few days ago, after five years" Salar inform him. Sameer held his head as he was still feeling dizziness.

"Find him ASAP. If couldn't then go to his family friend anywhere! Just find him!" Sameer bark an ordered and went to the washroom to wash the dizziness.

I splash water on his face repeatedly. After that, he places a hand on sink breathing heavily. He was furious at Adiba. He just wanted to slap her to make her understand what she had done. How could be she this idiot? He was so angry but for now, he had to save both of his loves. He had to save his family.

He had to find them at any cost and bring them home safe and sound.

_________

Adiba's POV.

I was leaning on the wall waiting for Inaaya. I could see the sun lights peeping through beneath the closed door.

After what felt like an eternity I heard a soft sobbing sound which was coming closer to me. My heart began running as I knew whose voice it could be.

I stood up and walk toward the door. the door opened hitting the sun lights to my eyes nearly blinding me. inaaya was thrown inside the room. But before she could fall on the ground I held her. Inaaya looks up at me. My heart squeezed painfully seeing her red tear stain red face.

"Mama" her lips quivering as she stares at me before wrapping her arms around my stomach tightly. I fall in front of her. Holding her tightly in my arms.

"Meri jaan... Mera baccha... Baby are you okay?" I patted her back as she was crying.

"Mama...mama they hurt me... Look... That monster left his cat on me. His cat...bite me... Look mama its paining" she complaint showing me her left arm. A gasp escaped my mouth. It has bandages. How could anyone be this much insensitive to hurt five years old? I held her hand and kiss it.

"It's okay meri jaan... Mama is here na, no one will hurt you anymore. Mama won't let come anyone to you. I will protect you" I kissed her face before clutching her into my heart. "Mera baccha... Everything will be fine... We will go home soon" I said holding my tears back. She holds me tightly.

"If you guys are done then shall we talk something important?" A voice broke our moments. I look up to see an old man with a sinister smile on his face. I stood up tugging inaaya behind me.

"I told you not to hurt my daughter. How could you let your cat bite a five years old kid?!" I hissed in rage.

"Ahan... I didn't do anything. My grandson wanted to play with her but she was crying and he hates when people don't listen to him" he said showing a fake sad face. "But don't worry my doctor treated her wound. She is fine now"

"What do you want?!" I asked. Wanting to go away from here.

"I want sameer to suffer all his life" he answered making my stomach churn.

"Why?..wh..what did he do?" I asked afraid to hear his answer. I didn't know anything about Sameer's Mafia life. We never talk about it. The mafia sameer was unknown to me.

"What he did? Want to know?" He asked walking closer to me. I hide inaaya protectively behind me. "He killed my two children," he said with most evil eyes I've ever seen.

"No! My sameer can't kill anyone" I said defensively.

"Oh really!? Don't you know he is a mafia? A mafia who can kill anyone without hesitation."

"Not anyone. He can only kill someone who doesn't deserve to live. I know him. he won't take an innocent life. And for your information, he had left mafia five years ago"

I knew he left the mafia. He had mentioned that once.

"After destroying my family!!!" He yelled. I flinched and felt inaaya holding me tightly from back. "I will also destroy his family. He doesn't deserve any happiness... I will kill his daughter and then he will know how it feels to lose your child."

My eyes widened heart filled with dread. "No! You can't do this! I won't let you come near my daughter. Whatever problem you have with sameer sort out with him. Stay away from my daughter!" I exclaimed pointing my finger at him with a furious look in my eyes. He will harm my daughter over my dead body. He smirks.

"Sameer has warriors. Your daughter also knew how to fight... But sadly you guys can't win against me" he gives me fake sad face. He looks psycho. He wanted revenge and with the look, he was giving me I knew he was thirsty for blood.

"Okay... You want him to suffer right? You want revenge. Then I will show you the way which could crush him. He will suffer all his life" I said trying to hold back myself.

"What do you mean?"

I'm sorry sameer.

"Kill me. He will be shattered. He loves me intensely and after my death, he will suffer all his life. But just let my daughter go. Please!" I begged. He laughs houmerless.

"I will kill you" I press my lips holding back my scream.

I don't want to die. I want to live with my family. But if I had to choose between inaaya's life and mine then I would gladly sacrifice my life for my daughter. Every mother would do if they got in the situation like this

"Okay then let inaaya go pleased," I said.

"Ah...let me finish. Yes, I was saying I will kill you and I will kill that little brat of yours too. You both need to die so, I can see him suffer. Oh god, how peaceful that moment will be" he said looking dreamy.

"Over my dead body. I won't let you harm a single hair of my daughter anymore" I declared in determination and got a harsh slap.

"Mama!" Inaaya yelled as I fall on the floor. He kneels and grabbed my hair.

"I will kill you but I was wondering why not having some fun before disposing of you," he said coming closer to my face. I move my face away feeling disgusted. "You are too pretty. That bastard is lucky. How much fun he had with you, I can only imagine" he whisper causing me to feel nauseous. My stomach filled with terror.

"Leave my mama!" Inaaya yelled and pushed that old man away from me. He falls on the floor "My daddy will punish you" Inaaya stood in front of me.

That man stood up and marched toward inaaya. I immediately hide her behind me. "Stay away!" I yelled. He stopped.

"I'm giving you some time to spent with your daughter then you will come with me." He declared before walking out of the room. The door close behind him. I felt like screaming crying hiding but I can't. I had to be strong. I have my daughter to save.

"Mama" Inaaya touch corner of my lips and look at her finger. "Mama blood" she shows me. Her eyes filled with tears. I wipe my lips.

"No baby, I'm fine. Come here" I pulled her closer and sat down.

"Mama, where is daddy? Why he didn't come yet to get us." Inaaya asked looking scared. I put her head on my chest settling her on my lap.

"Meri jaan... Your daddy will come. Just pray to Allah that he will show daddy a way to get to us" I said caressing her head.

"Mama you love me," Inaaya asked more like stated. I smile in joy.

"Yes baby, mama loves you so much" I kissed her head. She wrapped her arms around me snuggling closer.

*********

How was it?

Tell me your thoughts.

What do you think will awaiting for Sameer's family?

Will Sameer find them before it's got too late?

The Little one is coming for a short act so, don't get high hopes cause I didn't want to reveal his character in this story anymore but many of you were demanding so, he was coming in the next chapter.

Do votes and comments to get next update. I had already finished writing this book Alhamdulillah😅

Love angel❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

278K 8.2K 32
"You should have told me before that you weren't interested in me" I yelled at my so called husband Samad. Tears were rolling down my cheeks. "Jawari...
678K 41.6K 34
{ Highest Ranking 👉🏻 #1 in Spiritual/ Islamic love story } I felt hurt seeing him in pain, pain, which wasn't so obvious to him. // .... Emotions o...
2.5M 116K 66
"What happened to you?" I asked and she looked away from me. "No... nothing" she stuttered I can tell she was crying. "You were crying?" I asked more...
1.3M 10K 17
#Mature Content in later chapters# A sharp pull by my wrist brought me back to the wall. I hold my breath for a moment. "what the hell" I cussed. ...