Only The Beginning | A Ninjag...

By Golden-Gxrl

This story is about the ninja from Ninjago. My OC is in this book! Misako and Master Wu tell the ninja that... More

✧ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀs ɴᴏᴛᴇ✧
1 - Dɪssᴄᴜsɪᴏɴ
2 - A Nᴇᴡ Aʟʟʏ
3 - Aɴ Oʟᴅ Fʀɪᴇɴᴅ
A/n
5 - Tʜᴇ Dᴀᴛᴇ
6 - Cᴏɴᴠᴇʀsᴀᴛɪᴏɴs
7 - Tʜᴇ Oʟᴅᴇʀ Bʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ
8 - Tʜᴇ Pʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍ
9 - Tʜᴇ Uɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ
10 - Fɪɴᴅɪɴɢ Oᴜᴛ Tʜᴇ Tʀᴜᴛʜ
11 - Tʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ
12 - Pᴇʀsᴇʀᴠᴇʀᴀɴᴄᴇ
13 - Tʜᴇ Sᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ
14 - Aʀʀɪᴠᴀʟ
15 - Iɴᴛᴏ Tʜᴇ Fᴏʀᴇsᴛ Wᴇ Gᴏ
16 - Tʜᴇ Sᴇᴀʀᴄʜ
17 - Cᴀᴛᴄʜɪɴɢ Uᴘ
18 - Nᴏᴛ Aʟᴏɴᴇ
19 - Bᴜᴍᴘɪɴɢ Iɴᴛᴏ Tʜᴇ Rɪɢʜᴛ Pᴇʀsᴏɴ
20 - Hᴇᴀʟɪɴɢ
21 - Tʜᴇ Sᴘᴇʟʟ
22 - Pᴀᴛɪᴇɴᴄᴇ
23 - Mɪʀᴀɴᴅᴀs Fʀɪᴇɴᴅ
24 - Pᴀsᴛ
25 - Bʟᴀsᴛ Fʀᴏᴍ Tʜᴇ Pᴀsᴛ
26 - Cᴀᴘᴛᴜʀᴇᴅ
27 - Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Tʜᴇ Bᴀsᴇ
28 - Eɴᴇʀɢɪᴀ
29 - Fɪɢᴜʀɪɴɢ Oᴜᴛ A Wᴀʏ
30 - Sᴇᴘᴇʀᴀᴛᴇᴅ
31 - Dᴇsᴄɪsɪᴏɴs
32 - Mᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇs
33 - A Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ Wᴀʟᴋ
34 - A Pʟᴀɴ
35 - A Normal Life
36 - This Feeling
37 - Home

4 - Cʜᴀɴɢᴇ

115 2 3
By Golden-Gxrl

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.
"Iғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʟᴀɴ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴏʀᴋ, ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʟᴀɴ, ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴀʟ"
- Uɴᴋᴏᴡɴ
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Msᴛᴇʀ Oғ Nᴀᴛᴜʀᴇs Hᴏᴜs
"So you're really leaving?", asks both the girls.

"Please don't leave Zoe, your like our older sister.", says Lilly.

"I'm sorry, but this is my choice and I want to prove myself to the world. I want to help serve Ninjago. I promise that I will visit very often and we can have our own fun cousin days.", says Zoe. "Ok?"

Both the girls look at each other and nod then they hug Zoe.

"I'm so proud of you. And I'm sure your mother and father would also be very proud!", says Joe.

"Thanks uncle Joe.", says Zoe.

"I think you should get going.", says Jaqline.

"Right! I promise to visit.", says Zoe.

"Goodbye.", says Joe and Jaqline.

"Byeeeee.", says Ava and Lilly.

Zoe waves back and then summons her elemental dragon. With a big cloud of elemental nature dust a dragon appears and she hops on it. She then heads off to the Monestary of Spinjitzu.

Mᴏɴᴇsᴛᴀʀʏ Oғ Sᴘɪɴᴊɪᴛᴢᴜ
During her arrival she receives a warm greeting from all her friends and from Master Wu.

"We're so glad that you decided to accept our offer.", says Lloyd.

Zoe smiles.

"Come on! We'll show you to your room.", says Nya.

"Let's go!!", says Jay.

The ninja decide to actually give Zoe a full tour of the monestary.

"Wow I love the tapestry and all the beautiful art!", says Zoe.

All the ninja look confused, like what is she saying. When Zoe notices, her whole face turns as red as a tomato.

"Uhh sorry I love to paint and draw, so I was just amazed by it.", says Zoe fidgeting with her hands.

"Oh alright, that's cool.", says Cole.

Zᴏᴇs Nᴇᴡ Rᴏᴏᴍ
Zoe walks into a room with her name on the door. She opens the door and notices that the room is green and pink. There is a very beautiful queen size bed in front of her. She walks in and looks at what she's suspecting to be her new room. The room is very big and there is a sky window perfect for looking at the stars, which is how Zoe connects with her family. In front of the bed is a long cushion seat to sit on. There's a cute silver desk to the left of the bed, which matches her bed. On the desk is a flower pot with beautiful sunflowers and daisies. Zoe walks over to the bed and sees a ninja gi, it looks like something that she will be wearing in the future. And then to the right of the room is a door leading to a bathroom.

"You like it?", asks Lloyd.

Zoe spins around and answers by saying "yes I love it! Thank you."

"We knew it would be something that you'd like, well Lloyd did.", says Kai.

"Yup Lloyd knew exactly what to do to your new room.", says Cole.

Zoe smiles at Lloyd.

"That's your ninja gi that's on the bed, you'll be wearing it a lot.", says Nya.

"Uhm ok!", says Zoe.

"You can go change if you want and just ask Nya if you need help.", says Jay.

"I'll do it later, but thanks you guys! It's really nice!", says Zoe.

The other ninja walk out of the room while Lloyd and Zoe stay there.

"Uhh so I'm so glad you decided to join us and help us protect Ninjago.", says Lloyd.

"Yeah I'm really happy that I accepted!", says Zoe.

"Uhm so Zoe I know I said this a long time ago, but this time I mean it so much even though I liked Harumi a little while ago. Zoe, what im trying to say is that I really like you a lot.", says Lloyd. He pulls out a rose and kneels down handing it to Zoe. Zoe takes the rose in amazement.

"It's beautiful!", says Zoe.

"Zoe I've wanted to ask you this for so long. Will you please go out with me?", asks Lloyd.
Zoe stares at the flower for a minute as Lloyd stands up.

She takes a deep breath and says "I would love to go out with you Lloyd!"

"Wow! Uh alright how about tonight at 8:00 we'll be back by 9:00?", asks Lloyd.

"Ok!", she replies. "But can it be tomorrow? Let's get to know eachother more today!"

"Oh.. yeah! Sure!", says Lloyd.

Uɴᴘᴀᴄᴋɪɴɢ Iɴ Zᴏᴇs Rᴏᴏᴍ
The guys left to go back to Zoes old house to get her belongings and move them to the monestary. They brought everything that was important to her, her drawings, pictures, posters and many other valuable things that her mother had give her like for example a very special piece of jewelry.

"Here's all your belongings.", says Cole.

"You know, you have a lot of things for one person.", says Jay.

"Everything is also so heavy.", says Kai cracking his back.

Zoe giggles. "Alright thanks guys for getting my things."

"Uhh I think I found an important box because there is this very expensive looking necklace in it.", says Lloyd.

Zoe runs over to see. When she sees the necklace she takes it and puts it on.

"Oh I forgot I took that off and left it in my room. Thanks Lloyd I was looking for that, it's from my mother so it's very important to me. Thanks!", says Zoe.

"Oh ok, I see.", says Lloyd.

"Ok Zoe we got all the boxes, I advise that you should start unpacking and putting everything where you want it to go.", recommends Zane.

"Ok!", says Zoe.

"Let's go guys, let us know if you need any help.", says Kai.

"Got it!", says Zoe.

Zoe starts to lift some boxes and Lloyd notices that she's struggling so he helps her. They move all the boxes on one side of the room. Then they start to put some shelves up and the bed. The two decide that tomorrow is a good day to continue unpacking and that today should just be a chill day.

"You know if you want you can just chill in your room, take a nap or something.", says Lloyd suggesting.

"Nah. Let's get to know eachother, like I said before.", says Zoe.

"Oh ok. Sure!", says Lloyd.

"So Lloyd.. I've never done this before. So I'm just saying that this awkward.", says Zoe. Lloyd stares blankly at Zoe but then starts to laugh. "What's so funny?"

"You are. You wanted to do this get to know me thing, even though you don't even know what to ask me.", says Lloyd.

"Your mean!", says Zoe crossing her arms.

"Awwww did I hurt the princesses feelings?", asks Lloyd in a teasing voice. "I remember back at the tournament of elements, you were a lot tougher than you are right now."

"Yeah? Well people change! Get used to it greenie.", says Zoe.

"Awww! You gave me a nickname like I gave you.", says Lloyd. Zoe rolls her eyes and looks at him.

"Ok, you want me to ask you questions?", says Zoe. Lloyd continuously nods his head excitedly. "Ok well~ do you have any hobbies other than being the green ninja?"

"Hmph. I'll let you know that I'm a lot more than just the green ninja! I'm a... well actually I think I'm just the green ninja. But I do have hobbies!", says Lloyd.

Zoe giggles and asks "like what?"

"I like to read comic books.", says Lloyd.

"Really?! Which ones?", asks Zoe.

"Starfarer.", says Lloyd.

"No way!! I love starfarer!!! Fritz Donegan is the best actor in the movies!! My favorite quote is...", says Zoe.

"'Fear, fear isn't a word from where I come from!!'", says both Lloyd and Zoe in unison.

Tʜᴀᴛ ʟɪɴᴇ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢs ᴛᴏ LEGO!! I ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ᴍʏ ʟɪɴᴇ!!!!

"Wow! Guess we have something in common.", says Lloyd.

"I guess so! It's so cool that you like comics!!! I've never met anyone who's liked comics before!!", says Zoe.

"Sammmeee. The others always told me to stay away from games and comics, especially when I was training to be the green ninja.", says Lloyd. Zoe nods her head in agreement. "Oh and I love to play pranks on people."

"Really?! Which pranks have you done?", asks Zoe.

"I've dyed Zane's white ninja suit to be pink! It took sooooo long to get it out!! And I was sooooo dead when he found out! It was fun when I did it, but not fun when I had to clean it.", says Lloyd.

"No way!! That sounds like it was fun! I like to do a little bit of pranks. I haven't done any in a while though.", says Zoe.

"Oh cool!", says Lloyd. There was a bit of an awkward silence before Zoe began to spoke.

"Lloyd..", says Zoe.

"Yes?", asks Lloyd.

"I'd love to go out with you tonight!", says Zoe.

"Really tonight? Not tomorrow?", asks Lloyd.

"Yup! I think tonight can work!!", says Zoe.

"Yess! Ok!", says Lloyd. "Wow! I can't believe you actually said yes! Well, uhm I guess see you at the same time!", says Lloyd.

"Right!", says Zoe.

"See ya princess!!", says Lloyd walking out.

"Bye greenie!!!!", says Zoe waving to him.

'Wow! I'm gonna be going out with Lloyd!! Eeee! I can't wait!! At first I never liked him in that way, but now.... now I think I do!', thinks Zoe.

Zoe goes into the garage to help Jay and Nya build some vehicles and while Lloyd goes to his room he bumps into Kai.

Tʜᴇ Hᴀʟʟᴡᴀʏ
"So you and Zoe are becoming a thing, huh?", asks Kai.

"Seriously you were eavesdropping!! Kai, privacy please!!!", says Lloyd moving his arms around in the air with frustration.

"Oh come on. We all knew you would spill the beans to Zoe. It was about time you got over Harumi.", says Kai.

"I just hope everything goes well and we can be happy!", says Lloyd.

"I'm sure it will Lloyd.", says Kai. "I'm sure it will.."

Tʜᴇ Gᴀʀᴀɢᴇ
Zoe opens the door of the garage. She waves to Jay and Nya and they wave back.

"Hey Zoe!", says Nya.

"Hi!", says Zoe.

"So you getting used to everything yet?", asks Jay.

"Yeah I'm trying to.", says Zoe shrugging.

"So what brings you to the garage?", asks Nya.

"I was thinking I could help you guys. Uhm I used to help repair some vehicles and I'm good at designing.", says Zoe.

Nya thinks about it and Jay goes back to work since he doesn't care.

"Of course you can help!", says Nya.

Zoe nods and gets to work. The three of them start off by taking out some parts of Coles bike. Zoe notices that the paint is coming off so she decides to give it a nice coat of brown paint. Jay and Nya go get more tools while Zoe keeps painting. Cole walks in and notices what a great job Zoe has done.

"Wow I haven't seen my bike look as good as this. You're doing great at that painting.", says Cole.

"Thanks!", says Zoe.

Zoe helps screw on some nuts and bolts in the correct places of the bike. Jay and Nya tell her to make a new design for a new vehicle so she gets right on it. While she's just about to make the design her phone goes off, it's a timer.

BEEP BEEP!

"What's that?", asks Jay.

"Oh uh sorry I had a timer set because I have.. uhm plans tonight.", says Zoe.

"Oh alright. You can go then!", says Nya.

"Thanks for helping.", says Jay.

"No prob.", says Zoe.

They wave back at her while she walks away.
Zoe heads to her room and gets ready for her date!

Yᴀʏʏʏʏ Zᴏᴇ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛᴇᴅ!! Aɴᴅ I ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ, s I ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇs ғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅɪᴅ ᴛᴏᴏ!!! Tʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ s ᴍᴜᴄʜ!! Aʟs, sᴏʀʀʏ ғᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛ ᴜᴘᴅᴛɪɴɢ!! I'ʟʟ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ!! Bʏᴇᴇᴇᴇ!!
Wᴏʀᴅ Cᴏᴜɴᴛ: 2003 ᴡᴏʀᴅs

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 47 16
Its Been A Couple Of Months Since Our Heroes Defeated Keres And Itzal. Kai And Nya's Parents Were Back Home And Everything Just Seemed, Well... Norma...
0 0 14
We all know our favorite protecters of ninjago. But what if their storys took a different route. What if it wasn't Just the six of them. What if they...
350K 9.3K 26
Honestly, it's not easy being the sister to the guy who can zap you whenever he chooses. I mean I love him and all... I remember the day it all start...
279 30 5
His scar throbbed, he held his head, trying to calm his breathing. His ears were ringing, a very high pitched ringing in his ears caused for blood to...