One Hundred Shades of Forever.

By Believeeexoxo

- This story will be completed on Wattpad but the full version of this book is available to purchase on lulu... More

Introduction.
Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty One.
Chapter Twenty-Two.
Chapter Twenty-Three.
Chapter Twenty-Four.
Chapter Twenty-Five.
Chapter Twenty Six.
Chapter Twenty Seven.
Chapter Twenty Eight.
Chapter Twenty Nine.
Chapter Thirty.
Chapter Thirty One.
Chapter Thirty Two.
Chapter Thirty Three.
Chapter Thirty Four.
Chapter Thirty Five.
Chapter Thirty Six.
Chapter Thirty-Eight.
Chapter Thirty-Nine.
Chapter Forty.
Chapter Forty One.
Chapter Forty Two.
Chapter Forty Three.
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five.
Chapter Forty Six.
Chapter Forty Seven.
Chapter Forty Eight.
Chapter Forty Nine.
Chapter Fifty.

Chapter Thirty-Seven.

27.7K 1.1K 833
By Believeeexoxo

Chapter Thirty-Seven. 

            We arrived in New York at around ten in the morning and as Justin was literally storming up the stairs of my old apartment building I was trying to keep up with him and also trying to think of what I would even say to Katherine in the first place. Justin didn’t seem to be thinking about that though because he knocked loudly three times on the door and when Katherine answered she was speechless. Either because she knew she was in trouble or because it was Justin Bieber standing right in front of her.

            “What are you-“

            “Let us in.” Justin said. “We need to talk to you.”

            So she did almost immediately and he grabbed onto my hand so we could head for the living room, pulling me down so I would sit down next to him. He was so demanding and so dominant it was almost hot in a way but I kept that thought to myself as Katherine cautiously sat down across from us and waited for me to say something. Justin seemed to be waiting for me to say something too but I didn’t know what to even start with. Everything was so confusing that it’s hard to even begin to wrap my head around it.

            “Sorry for coming at such short notice.” I finally spoke up like an idiot. “We just uh- we need answers.”

            “Yeah and I figured you would Sophia so I was waiting for you to call me back. Look, I know this is the last thing you probably wanted to hear and I’ve been afraid to tell you ever since we started dating but I’m sorry. I’m extremely sorry and I should have told you but-“

            “So when did this happen? Were you dating him when we were together or something?”

            “No. The night Justin brought you back to the hotel Ben was going to leave and he offered to drive me home and I was beyond wasted Sophia and one thing led to another and before I knew it I woke up next to him and that’s just kind of how it happened. I know I’m a whore and I know you probably will never forgive me and I’m sorry.”

            “So that’s why you told me not to call him.” I scoffed. “Because you didn’t want me to be with him? Katherine you’re completely unbelievable.”

            Justin grabbed onto my hand again to try and shut me up it seemed like and looked at Katherine.

            “I didn’t come here so you guys could fight. What I came here for was to speak to Ben because it’s important so I need you to call him Katherine. Don’t tell him we’re here though or else he most likely won’t come.”

            “Yeah well I don’t need you two fighting Justin. If he comes here then I know it will end badly and I don’t want Ben to get hurt.”

            “I don’t intend on fighting with him. I want to speak to him like a mature adult so call him please and ask him over. Can you do that for me?”

            God, he was so trying to flirt his way through this and I just rolled my eyes, as she got all wide-eyed and finally gave in, reaching into her pocket for her phone. Justin just smirked out of the corner of my eye and moved his thumb against my palm, me squeezing his hand tighter and praying for this all to go as planned.

 --------

Justin’s Point of View:

            When Ben showed up at Katherine’s apartment and he locked eyes with me I could tell he wanted to run. He should feel that way because I wanted to pound his damn face in for so much as looking at her naked body in that damn skirt. Nobody was allowed to see her but me and the fact that her picture is lying somewhere in his phone makes me sick to my stomach.

            “I need to talk to you.” I told him calmly. “I’m not angry or upset, I’d just like to talk to you in private for a couple of moments.”

            “Why can’t we talk in front of them? Anything you have to say you can say it in front of them.”

            “Because I don’t want you in a two foot radius of Sophia so we’re talking in private.”

            I was speaking the truth and that made him roll his eyes but finally he reluctantly agreed and followed me into Sophia’s old bedroom, sitting down onto her disgusting twin sized bed. I’m sure Sophia’s upset with me because I took him to talk in private but I didn’t want to make this difficult. I just wanted him to delete the photo and then we can all move on with our lives.

            “I’m guessing you told her about the threat.” Ben chuckled.

            “I didn’t tell her the whole truth about it but I certainly told her you threatened to leak it. I’m not breaking up with her Ben and I’m sorry, but having a nude leaked of her won’t break us apart either. I just don’t understand why you’re feeling the need to do this. It’s ridiculous.”

            “Because you hurt her all the damn time Justin and it kills me to see it. She treats guys with nothing but respect and she is honestly one of the best girls I know yet you cheat on her? You hurt her all the time and you’re still the one that gets her. She is the most beautiful girl I’ve ever-“

            “Stop.” I seethed. “Ben do you realize how fucked up you sound right now? That was Carina’s best friend man. Did you have feelings for her that entire time we were together? When you were with Carina?”

            When he paused and looked down at his hands I felt like killing him. I felt like tackling him to the floor and beating the complete shit out of his damn face because he was around her and I let that happen. God, if I had known I so would have no let him stay with us a couple years ago.

            “No.” He finally said. “I didn’t have feelings for her before Justin but when you wrecked her heart and when you cheated on her who do you think was there to pick up the pieces? She was a disaster and an emotional wreck and I had to make her self-esteem better again. That was me telling her she was beautiful when you didn’t show it and that was me making her feel wanted when you were nowhere to be found.”

            “So what the hell do you think leaking a nude of her is going to do? Do you honestly think it’s going to make her want you? You’re an idiot Ben.”

            “Well when I found the photo on Katherine’s phone that’s when the idea hit me Justin. If I leaked it then I’m pretty sure it would be your fans making her life a living hell, right? It would be the paparazzi to make it unbearable and let’s face it Justin. This life is stressful on Sophia as it is so if I were to leak a nude of her I’m sure it’d finally put her over the edge and then you’ll be alone again Justin just like I want you to be because you don’t deserve that girl in there.”

            “AND SHE DOESN’T DESERVE THIS!” I yelled. “HAVING THE WORLD SEE HER HALF NAKED ISN’T GOING TO DO ANYTHING BEN.”

            “So are you saying you won’t do it? That you won’t break it off with her?”

            Then he took his phone out of his pocket and I just stared at him in utter disbelief as he clicked a couple of buttons and the nude came onto the screen, him turning it around so I could stare at it again. For a second I thought about lunging over and just taking it out of his hand but I’m still determined to talk him out of this. I refuse to let this happen.

            “She looks good in a plaid skirt.” He noted, my fists clenching as soon as I heard him.

            “Yeah well she looked even better when I fucked her in it.”

            That got to him because he looked up from the screen for a split second, pausing to give me a little smirk again.

            “So that’s a no I take it? You won’t follow through?”

            “For fucks sake how many times do I have to tell you?  No, Ben. I’m not going to give her up and believe me when I know that she deserves better. I’m a shitty person but what you can’t change is how she feels about me and she loves me. That’s something you will never be able to change and I’m sorry but get over it and move on with Katherine.”

            He was staring at me with that same damn smirk plastered onto his face and I wasn’t sure why he was until my phone started to vibrate and when I looked down I saw tweets upon tweets upon tweets but way more than usual and it wasn’t about me. It was about her and that’s when I knew that he had posted it.

            “YOU SON OF A BITCH!”

            And then I was on top of him and I was continuously pounding my fist into the side of his face because he just destroyed any ounce of self-esteem she had left. Now that my fans are seeing this and now that she is going to be the talk of the entire world in just a few short moments she will be emotionally devastated and it’s all because of my damn life.

            “Justin, stop!” Sophia shrieked when she opened the door. Her arms came around my waist and even though my fists felt like pounding into him that much more I stopped because I didn’t want to scare her and she looked petrified. He’s lucky I love her.

“You’re a bastard.” I spat as he lay groaning on her hardwood floor. “You should be ashamed of yourself.”

“Justin what are you-“

And then she paused when she finally pieced it together what he had done and her eyes got all wide, the tears automatically coming into them when she glanced down at Ben. I wanted to hug her and that’s what I did, pulling her close to my chest before she had the time to freak out because I know it somewhat relaxes her.

“Ben are you fucking serious!? Do you understand what you just did!?”

“Baby, come on.” I soothed, backing her up towards the door. “Let’s just go.”

“No Justin! People are looking at me right now oh my god. People are seeing this. Oh my god your fans and everyone on twitter and oh my god what about your parents? What the hell are they going to think!?”

She was crying now and her hands were shaking and her palms were sweaty and all I could do was be strong for her and be the one she needed to lean on right now. I was beyond infuriated and if it were just him and I alone right now I probably would have killed him but she needed me. I couldn’t show how nervous I was about this getting leaked because the moment I did she would mentally lose it.

            “Ben you’re such a fucking asshole!” She sobbed. “Why the hell would you do this?!”

            “Don’t you dare answer that.” I warned him. “Baby we’re going to leave and we can talk about this on the way back, okay? Being here won’t help you any and you can’t be stressed out. You just can’t.”

            My hands moved to her stomach so I could silently warn her about what I was saying and it took her a couple of seconds but she finally just let out a sigh and nodded her head, grabbing onto my hand so we could leave without another word. 

A/N:

OMG OMG OMG

IT'S GETTING INTENSE. 

I hope you guys liked this chapter! Please please comment and lemme know what you thoughtt!

Twitter: @ believeeexoxo

Instagram: @ drxwsdeanna

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 49 8
Wattpad's Corner brings you 2012 interviews.
12K 3K 164
I'm Raneem this my journey and how it begins. Everyone has been through something but mine was the most difficult trip 😭💔😭 Love you all 😘🐝🌈 (...
123 0 46
This book was originally written on an old account I'm transferring them over to this one, my name on that account is Grandkids03. I hope you all und...
2.2M 46.4K 41
The sequel to Fifty Shades Of Justin has finally arrived. Life for Justin and Sophia has never been better. What more could you want when you have e...