Chapter Forty Five.

Chapter Forty Five. 

Justin’s point of view:

            After my concert I was strung out from all of the lights and the screaming but that’s how I always was and I was all jittery when we got back to the hotel room. Za was disappointed when I turned him down to go to the after party and he even said something about heading back home to Los Angeles because he didn’t really feel like I needed him there anymore. As much as it hurt me to see him go I agreed because it wasn’t fair to him to not spend any time with him and Khalil. They both could go home and I’d see them after my tour was over, which seemed to be an extremely long time away. The only thing that was keeping me going right now was the fact that I had a break after Stockholm this week. It wasn’t a long one, but it was a week so at least it was something.

            I was sitting on the barstool by the kitchen counter smiling at Sophia who was in her own little world by the stove. She had insisted on going grocery shopping to make a meal for me but when she remembered we obviously couldn’t, she told me the ingredients for someone else to go buy for us.

            Sophia looked adorable in the kitchen and I can’t wait for the day where that’s what I get to come home to. I’m going to be able to see her like this every single day with our family and she’ll make the baby food and I’ll get to stare at her like this to just take it all in. Like the way she wiped her forehead from the oven being so hot or the way she rubbed her middle and thumb fingers together whenever she was trying to focus on something. She was the most perfect thing in the entire world and god I loved her so much. I can’t wait until she’s mine again and by that I mean officially mine with a ring on her damn finger.

            “Here.” She grinned proudly, setting my plate in front of me as she sat down next to me with hers.

            It looked amazing and I was honestly so proud to call her my girlfriend. She had made chicken of some sort with some penne noodles as well. When I took a bite of it I almost died from how good it tasted. Damn.

            “Babe this is incredible.” I said. “What is it?”

            “Chicken Parmesan. I know you eat Italian food so I thought you’d like it.”

            “C’mere.” I grinned, leaning my face into hers. “Gimme a kiss baby. Thank you.”

            She gladly gave in and quickly kissed me with a smile, pulling away though so we could finish eating.

            “So I have a week break after Stockholm.” I said, which caught her off guard.

            “Yeah? Cool. Did you want to go back to Canada?”

            I didn’t say anything for a second because I had a smirk on my face and that made her give me a look as if to say, what the hell do you have up your sleeve?

            “You wanna get away babe?”

            “Get away as in…”

            “Bora Bora. Private Island. Just you and I.”

            Then she broke out into a huge smile and I was utterly shocked that she wasn’t yelling at me for doing this without her permission or yelling at me for the amount of money I spent but I was so thankful for that. I wanted her to enjoy this and a week alone away from everyone and everything is exactly what we needed. Especially since her picture still hasn’t stopped being talked about all over the entire damn globe.