Chapter Eight.

Chapter Eight:

Justin’s Point Of View:

             I didn’t have the chance to even set the hotel room key down before she slammed me up against the door and started to un-do my pants. I couldn’t keep up with her as her lips left every mark they could on my neck, my hard on practically throbbing against her lower stomach.

             “Just fucking.” She reminded me. “Nothing more.”

            “Of course.” I lied.

            We tried to make our way over to the bed but her back hit against the countertop and I didn’t want to even move slightly for us to stop. I haven’t felt her kiss in so long. I’ve pictured what it would be like if we ever got back together but as her whiskey infected breath collided with mine I knew this was better than I could have ever hoped.

            My hands tore the zipper of her dress down and I watched it fall around her ankles, completely in awe when I saw her body. She looked better than I remembered and with her standing in tights, with a black lace bra and a matching thong with high- heeled boots, I didn’t know where to start first.

            “Bed.” I said and tugged on her arm.

            She giggled as she followed me into the room and landed on her back as I hovered over her. Our fast like motions when we first got in here faded, and the more I looked at her the more I was trying to show her how much I actually loved her.

            Taking one foot at a time, I slid the boots off and planted kisses up each leg and kissed down each thigh against the tights, making her breathing pick up as she looked at me. I could tell she was feeling what I was feeling too. What we were both feeling in this exact moment was love for each other. I wanted her to stay with me.

            “I love you.” I whispered. “I always have and I always will.”

            She remained silent as I continued my kisses on her exposed body, leaving my mark everywhere I saw fit. I wasn’t expecting her to answer because of what happened but I wanted to remind her that I did. Even if she didn’t feel the same, I still loved her.

            Her fingertips grasped the waistband of her tights and pulled them down so her bare skin was now evident, the breath being completely taken out of my lungs when the scars from her c-section were now faded into a light pink, almost barely noticeable to the eye now if you didn’t know what happened.  

            We’ve been through so much. Doesn’t she see that whenever she looks in the mirror? Doesn’t she get reminded? I don’t know whether or not that’s a good or a bad thing that she thinks of me because I haven’t exactly given her a lot of good memories to think about.

            “Beautiful.” I repeated, trying everything not to cry. “So beautiful.”

            She tugged on the waistband of my briefs so they were finally off and touched me where I’ve always wanted to be touched. Normally with my one-night stands I don’t let them touch me. I want to be the one in control but it’s like with Sophia she just has a special effect on me. I want to let her do whatever she wants with my body because in some sort of weird way I worship her. I would do anything for this girl and now that I’m hovering over her looking into the brown eyes I’ve wanted to see for so long, that theory is proven even more. I would let her do whatever she wanted.

            “Kiss me.” She murmured quietly. “Please.”

            My lips pressed against hers and just like that, the sparks ignited. Like a volcano erupting or a tsunami, we crashed against each other and it almost felt like right now, in this exact moment, everything was making sense.