Chapter Ten.

Chapter Ten: 

 Sophia’s Point Of View:

             Even though Justin and I had decided on being friends and we were kind of still talking to each other I still felt like I was doing a walk of shame when I left the hotel. The paparazzi that were finally starting to not follow me anymore are now back and it’s all because my drunken self had to get seduced by Justin Bieber.

             Don’t get me wrong, I’m not complaining. I’m just kind of disappointed in myself that even when my mind was clouded with alcohol that I couldn’t respect myself more to fight with him a little at least. I didn’t think we’d have sex so easily but then again, it’s Justin Bieber.

            Another question I have for myself though is why am I so happy? So what if he acted like he cared and he acted like he still wanted me. Tomorrow he could go right back to someone else’s door and sleep with them and do the same thing he did to me a year ago. I’m happy about something that could very well happen again. I hate that about myself but it’s just something I can’t really change overnight.

            I let out a sigh of relief once I was finally in the safety of my own apartment but Katherine’s footsteps immediately made me tense up again because I know she’s going to want to know every little detail that happened.

            “Well.” She said with a smug look on her face, standing there in her hello kitty pajamas.  “Looks like you had a fun night.”

            “Katherine, please.” I groaned. “I’m hung over and I really don’t want to talk about it.”

            “Oh c’mon! Please? I’ve been dying to know all night.”

            She followed me into the living room and plopped down onto the leather couch beside me, her eyes practically begging for me to tell her. If I didn’t tell her then she would keep bugging me all damn day but if I did tell her she’d probably judge me. But oh well, the second option seems better than the first one.

            “What more do you want to know? We went to his hotel, we had sex, that’s it.”

            “Well obviously.” She replied, rolling her eyes. “I could tell from the moment you walked in here that you had sex. I mean what happened afterwards? Did he tell you why he did what he did?”

            “No. We didn’t even talk about that. Well, I don’t think we did. Katherine I was so shit faced last night that I barely remember anything. I don’t even remember sleeping with him. All I remember is waking up next to him and feeling…” I trailed off, not knowing how to finish my sentence.

            “Feeling what?” She asked.

            “Happy I think… which scares me because I should feel the opposite. When I woke up I thought he had used me again so I started to cuss him out but then he started saying how he doesn’t want us to be over and then he started to cry and I kinda said we could be friends but he doesn’t want that. I don’t know Katherine, I’m just confused.”

            She looked completely in shock when I looked back up at her and I’m not sure why. Her mouth was literally hanging open but it wasn’t in a bad way. She looked thrilled.

            “Justin Bieber… cried… over you?”

            “It’s not something I’m proud of.” I replied. “Making him cry is the last thing I’d ever want to do but yeah. Unfortunately he did and that’s when I told him we’d be friends.”