Chapter Twelve.

Chapter Twelve:

BEFORE YOU READ: Please make sure to read the authors note. I need your opinions.

 Justin’s Point Of View:

             The smile on my face never left from the moment I got into the car to the moment I walked into my suite. I wouldn’t have even noticed Khalil if he didn’t hit me on the shoulder with a huge smile plastered on his face as well. He probably knows what I’ve been up to tonight but he just has no idea how good it actually went.

             “Wow.” He laughed, scanning me over. “Did you finally get laid by her or nah?”

            Opening up the fridge, I grabbed a coke from the top shelf and rolled my eyes at him before I sat down at the island and tried to get the smile to go away. I couldn’t.

            “No.” I finally replied. “We just had a really good night.”

            “Well it’s about damn time. Don’t post anything about her on twitter though. You know how they’ll get.”

            “Yeah well if they really cared they’d love what makes me happy. She’s what makes me happy.”

            “I’m not telling you that you can’t dude, I’m just saying Scooter will probably flip shit if he sees another picture of you with another girl on Instagram. I don’t exactly know Sophia but-“

            “But nothing.” I said. “Scooter wouldn’t have anything to say because he loves Sophia. The moment we broke up he tried everything he could to get her to come back to me but I guess we just needed time. If it weren’t for us being together in that club yesterday night I don’t think we’d even be in contact with each other still. It’s so crazy.”

            “Hold up.” He replied, extending his hand out to stop me from talking. “Scooter actually approved of a girl you dated?”

            “Married.” I corrected. “And yes, he loved her. You’ll know when you meet her bro. She’s not like the others. She’s just… beautiful. In every way. You’ll see.”

            “Dude!” He erupted into laughter and shook his head in disbelief. “What the hell happened to the Justin that brought a new girl home every night?”

            “Now that she’s back he’s long gone.”

            I know I was sounding like such a sappy piece of shit right now but honestly that’s how she made me feel. I felt like I was on cloud nine and nothing in this entire world could bring me down. I don’t know if she’s thinking the same thing as me and if she’s discussing this with that blonde chick right now of how her night went but I can only hope she was. I wanted to give her a night to remember and although it wasn’t my ideal version of what I wanted to happen, it still was one of the best nights I’ve ever had.

            “So what did you guys do?” He asked.

            “Not important.” I laughed.

            “So you DID get fucked!”

            “No I didn’t. We just didn’t really have the night I planned but that doesn’t mean it was a bad thing. It was short, only like a half hour, but still. It was a really good night.”

            “Well I’m glad things are working out for you man, really. I hated to see you so down like that. If she’s the thing that keeps you happy then I’m all for her but I won’t be so nice if she breaks your heart again.”