Chapter Seven.

Chapter Seven: 

Justin’s Point Of View.

             I stood there desperately, my chest heaving up and down from the way her lips felt against mine, my head spinning from the way she tasted, no coherent thoughts being able to form together in my head. I know what I just said was unexpected but it came tumbling out of my mouth so fast I couldn’t stop it.

             She was just staring at me with a dumbfounded expression on her face. Her lips were swollen, her cheeks red from the alcohol. Despite the fact she had some mascara running down her cheeks from crying she was so beautiful and her beauty never failed to blow me away. I wanted her and I wanted this divorce to go away. I don’t want us to get a divorce, ever. The only person I will ever want to be with is her and by the end of the night I’m going to prove that to her if it’s the last thing I do.

            “Y-You don’t mean that.” She choked out and turned her face away from me, but I grasped her cheek to make her look at me again.

            “I do.” I whispered.

            “Justin you’re drunk. This will all be forgotten in the morning, don’t you get that? What you’re saying right now isn’t-“

            “I’m in love with you Sophia and I’m not drunk, I’m tipsy. You on the other hand are shitfaced right now so whether or not you remember this I don’t know but I can only pray that you do. Let me show you how much I love you tonight.”

            After I had said what I did I was hoping she would kiss me and agree with me but that’s not the response I got. The response I got was her shaking her head no and pulling away from me. It killed me inside but I pretended to be fine with it and just stepped back.

            “We aren’t together.” She whispered, just lowly enough in this club for me barely able to hear it.

            “We don’t have to be.” I lied. “You obviously want sex just as much as I do so let’s just go back to my hotel room, let off some steam, and if you don’t want to stay I’m not going to force you to. You can leave and we can just pretend this whole thing never even happened.”

            The way she was looking at me was in a daze. I couldn’t read the expression on her face for the longest time but I swear my heart almost exploded in my chest when she ran her fingertips down my chest and started to laugh to herself, pulling her bottom lip back between her teeth. I’m telling the truth when I say I want to have sex with her tonight but I partly lied that we can just forget this ever even happened. Tonight I’m going to try and prove to her how much I love her. She can think it’s a one-night stand all she wants but what I’m thinking of it as is my last opportunity. This is my last chance to show her just how much she means to me and whether she knows that or not, she certainly will in the morning.

            “I’ve been wanting to pull on your chains all night…” She trailed off. “You look really grown up Justin.”

            “Well I’ve had a lot of growing up to do.” I admitted. “I’ve been wanting to pull on that ponytail all night so can we please just go?”

            Her laughter after I said that made me smile because it sounded like music to my ears. I haven’t heard that laugh in I don’t know how long but it’s one of my favorite sounds.

            “But Bennnnn…” She slurred, gripping onto my shoulders. “He’s gonna be mad at me.”

            “Oh I’ve got him covered.” I smirked. “Don’t you worry about that.”