• louis partridge imagines •

By partridgeswifey

Louis x y/n imagines a collection of small stories including fluff and angst (and some poorly attempted dra... More

Wouldn't change a thing.
Baking with Lou.
Study period
He teaches you how to skate
Ditching prom
He watches your hockey game
He cheats
Videogames
Haunted house
GOLDEN MUSIC VIDEO
Kiss in the kitchen like its a dance floor
Cramps
Pup adoption
Fake
Fake pt2
Meeting Harry Styles with him.
Drunken giggles <3
His sisters dont like you (think you are using him)
His sisters dont like you - part two
"What are you, five?"
A kiss caught on camera
He says you're too clingy
The first time i love you
You're my new pillow
Petty fights
Acting on love.
Halloween
Amortentia
Truth or dare?
Amortentia part 2
A relationship is a two-way sacrafice
Insecure and Anorexic
Paper boy
Paper boy part two
Laser tag
Canyon moon
The maze runner
Tutor
A penny for your thoughts?
The boy next door
Spill your guts or fill your guts
Yule ball
New cover
Christmas cheer(up)
Rating my imagines hehe
Omegle/'stranger disconnected'
Hate comments
Instagram flirt
THANK YOU.
Secret Santa
The new Greenie
"A baby?"
"A Baby?" part 2
He gets his ear pierced
Christmas lights
'I miss you'
'Come back to me' (i miss you part 2)
Snow day
New Years kiss
All-telling interviews
Number Neighbour
THE CAPITAL SITUATION
The Art Gallery 👅
Lipstick Kisses
We can make this leap
"i will always need you darling"
"can i break up with you for 34 mins?"(tiktok au)
skin care with louis
enough for you
best friends brother
'nope, im being serious'
1 step forward, 3 steps back
you are insecure about your height so he comforts you
you are insecure about how tall you are but he helps
small update
"yeah, sick with love"
gratitude
sydney chandler
my favouite comments
Pistols
a little note from me
Syd again
im not dead
We are back
"Home with you"
Merry christmas
Other works
We are old
stroke signs
hey
No
its my bday 😜

Red carpet saviour(famous y/n)

10.2K 208 522
By partridgeswifey

(A fairly long one :) )

You will want to skip if you are sensitive to the topic of eating disorders or mentions or implications of them ❤️

What time is it for you right now?

-

You stare for some time at your reflection in the mirror having an inner battle with yourself as you do most days.

On one hand, you love the colour of your silk dress and feel that it compliments your skin nicely.

But on the other, it feels too tight around the waist and you think your stomach is protruding too much.

You tear your eyes away, deciding it's best not to look over yourself anymore and so you head over to where your shoe collection is.

You select some simple black stilettos as to not take away from the dress itself before glancing back in the mirror to check your glowy bronze makeup and loosely waved hair.

You nod as if to reassure yourself before opening the door and heading out into your hotel lobby where your manager and body guards are waiting.

Your eyes widen as you see how many photographers and fans are outside all waiting to see you but you immediately snap yourself back into composure as you see your manager glare at you.

Last year, you were scouted by a modelling agency from Instagram and you ignored them for a while thinking it was a scam before eventually deciding to take the risk because they were becoming persistently more annoying.

Then as you grew and grew, you were forced to find management that could actually handle the amount of attention you received.

Since then, your profile has blown up and has gone across the world with five million on Instagram, two million on twitter( you never hesitate to defend what you think is write politically) and fifty thousand on Facebook.

Your fans often call your Facebook profile their 'VIP pass' as a very few percentage of your fans know about it.

"We are already late y/n, I warned you not to be tardy and yet here you are. Ten minutes late" Katie, your manager says angrily to you.

You furrow your eyebrows as you remember that you had set an alarm as to not be late but it never went off and as you go to check your black and gold Armarni watch, you see why.

You are ten minutes early.

You huff out a short breath in frustration but decide not to call her out on it as that would just inevitably cause more problems in the long run.

A security guard grips the top of your arm as Katie sets off out the double doors of the hotel lobby.

He guides you outside as one guard steps infront of you to shield you from the flashing lights and two to the side of you with another one behind.

As soon as you step outside, you are bombarded with questions and accusations.

"Y/n! Are you dating Ruel?"

"Y/n! Are you excited to see the film tonight?"

"Y/n are you excited to meet Louis Partridge at the premiere?"

You try to ignore all of them because you are under the instruction to not talk to anyone until you are on the red carpet.

It makes you sad because usually, you would stop to converse with the paps because more often than not they are really kind.

Some can ask touchy questions but for the most part they are respectful.

You slip into the awaiting car before the door is slammed shut by one of the guards as Katie gets in next to you on the other side.

The tinted windows of the black limousine blocks the light of the cameras making you feel slightly more secure as you smooth out your dress nervously.

The bright colour of your nails catches your attention again due to Katie forcing you to get acrylics to stop you biting your nails out of nerves.

You pick at your cuticles as Katie turns to you and you prepare yourself for her usual briefing.

"Only talk to the high profile magazines and reporters. We've got to keep your profile up."

You nod your head reluctantly.

On the red carpet, the nicest ones are often the most unknown.

"Try to get good photos, you are a model and when companies hire you they do look at photos from when you are papped" she says and you nod again, refraining from rolling your eyes at the same sentence you've heard over at least fifty times.

"And finally, get seen with Louis. It helps with publicity" You scowl at the new rule she adds.

You don't feel it's right to leech off someone else's well deserved fame but you nod anyway, having no intention to actually be seen with Louis.

Tonight, you are going to the premiere of a film that a boy called Louis Partridge is in.

Ever since seeing his first film Enola Holmes a couple of years ago, you've been a big fan of his and so are very excited to go and see the new one.

The rest of the car right is silent for the most part other than the irritatingly heavy breathing of the driver.

You sit in the back seat quietly, smoothing the imaginary crinkles from the dress and you stare at your stomach.

You scowl at it as you see the outline of the extra fat sat there.

You cross your arms self consciously over your belly before looking back up to the back of the seat in front of you.

After a few more minutes, you find yourself at the bottom end of the red carpet with even more flashing lights and giant camera lenses being shoved into the window of your car door.

You can hear the screaming of fans, most likely a combination of your own and Louis' and the other actors.

You brace yourself just as the door is opened by a warm looking man.

You hold his hand as you grip onto your dress with the other one before stepping out onto the red carpet.

You mutter a thank you to the man as you you move forwards and look at your surroundings.

Gold and red rope surround the red carpet barricading the fans from the actors and all the other celebrities.

Banners of the films cover are hanging down from the building at the end of the red carpet and fairly lights are strung high up on the foundations of them.

You get directed forwards up the stairs and to the first news outlet.

Teen vogue.

"So y/n  y/l/n has just made it onto the carpet looking absolutely stunning and we are going to ask her a few questions that you sent in!" A news lady says to the camera held by the camera man.

"So y/n  Y/l/n" the lady turns to you now.

"Yes" You say politely with a bright smile on your face.

"What can we expect from you in the near future?" She says looking at you expectantly.

"Well I've got some very excited partnerships coming up and I've actually got a skin care line coming out just before the new year" you say excitedly, knowing that dermatology was something you were always interested in.

"That's very cool. Are you dating anyone currently?" She says, looking significantly more excited for this question.

You laugh a bit at her face before replying.

"I'm actually not but you'll be the first to know when I do!" You say jokingly promising the lady.

You decide to move on before she gets any more personal so you wave at her shyly before moving on down the carpet, stopping to pose for the cameras as instructed.

You then spot cover girl magazine so you head over there after you hear your name being called from their reporter.

"Y/n  y/l/n! You look absolutely gorgeous my love. How are you feeling about the film?" The man smile gently and you immediately do the same.

"Thank you, you don't look so bad yourself. I'm very excited for the film actually, a bit of a fan of Louis myself I can't lie" you say but for the last part cupping your hand to the side of your face as if it's a secret you want to hide from the rest of the world.

The boy laughs before asking a question.

"Who are you wearing tonight my dear?"

You look down at your dress before shrugging in response.

"To be honest I'm not really sure, let me check the label" you say cheekily as you reach back and look at the label on the back of the dresses neckline.

"Oh yeah! It's dolce and gabbana and the shoes are Dior stilettos" you smile at him with a blush on your face as you realise you forgot dolce and gabbana.

"Okay well another thing about your skin care line, why did you want to make one?" He asks, looking genuinely interested which is rare for reporters.

"Well growing up my skin always used to change from oily to dry to somewhat in between that was really hard to accommodate for and so I wanted to create a skin care line that would be fit for all" you say passionately.

He smiles at you before telling you that it was lovely to meet you and so you tell him the same before moving on.

You see Katie further up on the red carpet and so you go towards her knowing that where she is must be important.

A furrow is drawn between your eyebrows as you see that she is stood next to a Brady Melville reporter.

You scoff inwardly at how typical it is for Katie to stop next to some superficial 'size 0-2' only shop.

You go over there reluctantly but not before plastering a smile on your face.

"Hello y/n, can you give us a twirl" the lady says fairly rudely.

You do as she says as you see the look on Katie's face.

When you find yourself facing them again, you see the grimace on the lady's face which Katie then mimics.

"What?" You say, seemingly somewhat alarmed.

"You look a bit... big for that dress" the lady confesses making you immediately self conscious again.

You go to cross your arms over your stomach as you see her nod towards that area.

You feel like crying as Katie goes to tell the lady that she told you so and told you not to wear the dress, which of course is not true.

"You need to watch what you eat, definitely less that's  for sure" Katie says to you with a malicious smirk on her face.

"Yes, maybe skip some meals for a couple of weeks and loose that pudge, then you'll be gorgeous" the lady says.

You feel tears sting at your water line as you go to defend yourself but no words come out so you end up looking like a fish.

Suddenly, a soft hand appears at the base of your back and pulling you into the body of the hand.

"Hello y/n! You look great" Louis Partridge says from next to you which makes your eyes widen and the lady and Katie to straighten up.

"She looks absolutely beautiful doesn't she ladies?" He asks as he turns to the evil women with an angry look in his eyes.

You can tell that he heard everything they said from the way he is looking at them.

After a few seconds of the women helplessly nodding, he pushes your back softly away from them and begins to walk up the red carpet with his arm still around you.

He leans into your ear and whispers.

"You truly do look beautiful. Most gorgeous women here"

You smile gratefully at him as he pulls you both to a stop infront of a group of paps.

They shout at you to pose together, clearly excited that the worlds hottest model and actor are together.

You have an absolute ball posing with Louis as he whispers crappy knock knock jokes in your ear making you giggle.

"I have a spare seat next to me inside the movie theatre. It has your name on it if you want it?" He asks you nervously.

His question makes you smile brightly as you nod which then makes him smile wide too.

The pair of you look like candy rich children as you stand there in his grip infront of the cameras while the paps are taking the most beautiful photos which would soon prove to be the perfect fit on top of the mantle piece in yours and Louis' shared house a couple of years from now.

-

That was sweet I loved that.

#wehatekatie

Requested/constructed by freshevacadoagh , I love her so much guys I swear.

Anyway I love you!! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

458K 5.1K 29
𓂃 ♯◍𑂺ི⸼🍓⃕ louis partridge imagines 〭✴ ̽ ࣩ ﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌ ❛ oh brilliant ! ⠀people write books about me? ❜⠀ - complete ' ( volume 2 on hold...
64.8K 812 28
❛❛ drink more water, it's the key ❜❜ - 𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙞𝙨 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙙𝙜𝙚 【 © - @derangedgranny 】 【 louis partridge ✘ fem¡r...
39K 535 27
louis partridge x reader fanfic ig :) UNDER HEAVY EDITING started: 08/05/2021 Finished: 09/07/2021 1k reads at 03/06/2021
44.9K 461 49
mostly fluff, a little mature, a dash of angst harry imagines written by me <3