A kiss caught on camera

"Hey Guys!" You say smiling brightly at your phone screen as you pull away from it after starting the Instagram live video.

"Hello" Your boyfriend Louis says from his seat on the hotel bed behind you. You have been dating for the past year, meeting through a mutual friend in the casting director for Enola Holmes. They asked you to sing some of the songs for the background music and you said yes so you met Louis through being on set and recording.

You both decided it would be a good idea to keep your relationship a secret because you didn't want to receive any hate. You also thought that because you are on the younger side it would be better to wait to announce it so you have a secure relationship and no one could come in and break that.

"So we thought we'd go live for a bit so you can ask us some questions about our careers and stuff, Louis' new movie or anything like that." You say, 'waving' at some people that join the live.

Soon enough, at least 80,000 people were watching so you decided that now was the time to turn on the 'Q and A' button.

The question box suddenly got flooded with responses ranging from 'i love you's to 'date already' to 'no one wants to see you, end the live'. You smiled at the dating one, knowing how lucky you are to call the boy next to you your boyfriend.

"Okay first one..." Louis says, scrolling through the questions.

"Y/n! Your new song 'Unconditionally' came out last week. Who and what is the song about?" He says, turning to you with a smirk.

He knows exactly who and what the song is about.

"Um, the song is about a boyfriend of mine, uh an ex, I guess." You start, trying to hide the fact the inspiration for your song isn't in fact an ex.

"And it's about loving someone so much that you know your love for them will have no limits and that even when the person has insecurities and sides of them they hate and think make them unworthy, you will still love them unconditionally" you say smiling brightly at the camera looking at the comments saying supportive things about the song.

When you turn back to Louis, he has an adorable light peach blush spread out across his cheeks which makes you want to smother the poor lad is kisses.

You turn back to the live and find a question meant for Louis.

"Ah Okay. Mr.Partridge" you say looking at him.

"Yes" He says slightly nervously.

"You just starred in a movie called 'Enola Holmes'. What was your favourite memory from set?" You finish.

He smiles and looks at the ground, reliving the moment in his head.

"Probably meeting all of the new people that I had no idea would become some of the most important people in my life and the people I can rely on for anything. So when I met those people, I kind of felt like my whole world has suddenly become a few shades lighter" He says, never removing his gaze from your eyes.

You almost have tears in your eyes but you manage to control your emotions this time.

"Okay, what are your favourite things about each other, considering you've been bestfriends since you met" you say, laughing slightly at the use of bestfriends. That's your alibi.

"I don't know, I can't really think of any. Hang on" you say, stroking your imaginary beard.

Louis laughs and playfully glares at you.

"I'm only joking, he's so kind like genuinely I've never met anyone like him before. He would put anyone before himself in the blink of an eye and only has their best interests at heart. He does so much charity work behind he scenes too that no one sees because he doesn't feel the need to broadcast it across the nation because of how selfless he is. He's also incredibly funny, has made me almost wet myself a couple of times. And overall, he just makes everything so much better." You say looking from the camera to Louis who's eyes hold so much love and awe for you.

You smile at him which he returns.

"Fuck, how am I gonna top that?!" He says jokingly towards the camera, hitting his knee with his fist.

"Y/n is so passionate about everything she does like she puts one hundred and ten percent effort into every single thing she does which is quite admirable. She's also never afraid to stand up for what's right and what she believes in which again, is something not many people feel comfortable in doing. She uses her voice to reassure people that beauty isn't everything and that it's okay to have stretch marks and cellulite dimples and your stomach to jiggle when you walk. She's just an amazing woman and I couldn't be prouder of her even if I tried." He says and you can't help but fall into a trance as you look into his eyes.

You suddenly cup his cheeks in your hands and press your lips to his, kissing him with as much passion as you possibly can, trying to convey in anyway just how much you love him and how much he means to you.

Because of the trance he managed to put you in, you completely forget about the live. The comments flooding in with fans freaking out about your relationship and the kiss you are sharing.

Some fans are saying they knew it and others are complaining because they are saying Louis is theirs. All of this goes unnoticed to you as your are still liplocked with your boyfriend.

He remembers first though, as he pulls away and stares at you with wide eyes.

"Okay we are gonna go now" He says and you furrow your eyebrows before realising you just basically confirmed your otherwise hidden relationship to the world.

Hello, sorry I haven't updated today. My dad took my phone off me because he wanted to play board games. Which I hate, I just add.

But this was requested by: ronronforlif3 im sorry it took so long but here it is and I hope it's good enough.

WE HIT 4K reads OMFG.

leave your requests here:

Vote and comment💕

I love you stunner💜💜