a little note from me

hey guys,
i'm usually a nice person, i loved interacting with you while writing this and taking requests and laughing about my drawings together, but recently people have been increasingly rude.
Now i don't know if it's because of 'Pistols' bringing a new fan base but it's getting way too much. People have been taking the piss out of my writing and critiquing me for the smallest of things and not in a supportive way and honestly, im tired of it.

If you don't live my writing, i'm not holding you at gun point, kindly piss off. and if you do like my writing - why are you leaving nasty comments about my authors notes that i used to write and stuff?

it honestly isn't fair that i've spent multiple hours writing these imagines for you - each one takes an hour to plan and write and i've written at least 60 - for me to then receive multiple hate comments.

My 'fan base' (the community i've built around this story - group chats being made and instragram accounts) were so so nice before 'Pistols' came out and i'm not trying to blame the Pistols fan base or everyone that has read this book - but i'm fed up now.

Please think about what you write and post before you do because i'm starting to regret writing this and have thought about unpublishing  it multiple times because of the hate i've been exposed to.

Anyway, thank you to those who have continuously supported me throughout this and it's a shame i have to even say this quite frankly but i do appreciate you 🫶