"can i break up with you for 34 mins?"(tiktok au)

olivia rodrigo is releasing her debut album in less that fifty minutes and you are doing everything in your power to stay awake.

since drivers license came out, you have been a big fan and have been long awaiting her album.

you had seen her in her disney show but never really felt the need to search her up or become familiar with her but with her knew found fame, it was quite hard to ignore the talented young actress/singer.

in all wills to stay awake, you decide to scroll through tiktok to see what they are saying about the upcoming release.

minutes go by and there is now only 20 minutes left until SOUR officially get released everywhere and you have filled your icloud storage with fan theories already.

scrolling through your for you page for a bit, you stumble across another liv tiktok.

you read the text messages between a girlfriend and her boyfriend and your mouth automatically pulls a smirk.

you quickly save the tiktok and open messages before you run out of time.

you: Lou, can we break up for 34 minutes and 41 seconds so i can listen to olivia rodrigos breakup album and get the full experience?

you text your boyfriend and to no surprise to you, he immediatly responds.

louis: yeah...no

louis: we arent doing that

you: what why not? :(

louis: because even if its a joke or not for long

louis: im not breaking up with you

you: louis

louis: nope

you: lou

louis: its not happening

you: im breaking up with you forever if we dont break up for 34 minutes and 41 seconds

of course, here you were joking but he didnt need to know that

louis: okay fine

louis: y/n im breaking up with you

louis: its not me its you

louis: i will never come back

you: louis

delivered 5 mins ago

louis: oh and ive set a timer for 34 minutes and 41 seconds so hurry up

you: that doesnt even make sense i-

louis: bye

delivered 35 mins ago

louis: okay times up now lets facetime and you can tell me all about it

louis: i just want my girlfriend back

you smile at the two messages on your home screen as tears roll down your cheeks and the last few notes of 'hope ur ok' fade out.

-

short but i felt like i owed you one hehe

i wanna do more tiktok aus so if you have any tiktok trends you want me to do then let me know!