He cheats

"I'm just going to put the kettle on, you want another drink?" Louis asks as he rises from his spot on the sofa and picking up his empty mug from the coffee table, leaving his phone on the arm of the sofa.

You smile politely and shake your head saying no.

You are staying round your boyfriend Louis house for the first time tonight, being incredibly nervous you want to be as polite as possible. You have been dating for around eight months but have been only visiting in short amount of time.

You shuffle around and take out your phone from your pocket, opening up Instagram and liking a few posts that come up on your feed.

A rather large ding sounds from next to you so you look over to see what it was.

It was Louis phone, and the message read:

'I had fun last night babe, tell me when you want a round two - Nicolette ;) x'

Your heart immediately fell to your stomach as the screen turns black again.

You can't believe what it said so you reach over and turn on back on to read the message again.

And again, and again.

Louis walks in without you noticing, a fresh cup of tea in the mug in his hand.

He walks over to the sofa you are sat on and stops once he sees you are on his phone.

"What are you doing?" He asks, usually you would jump but you are already too shocked to react.

You ignore him.

"Who is Nicolette?" You ask, your voice slightly shaky.

His demeanour immediately changes, stiffening up and freezing.

"Louis who is Nicolette?" You ask again, louder but your voice cracking.

He places down his mug on the table.

"Look, shes just a friend, I met her last week when my friend introduced me to her." He says seeming somewhat irritated.

"Louis did you sleep with her?" You ask, making your voice as structured as possible.

"Y/n-" you cut him off.

"Did you fuck her!?" You shout, just wanting to skip to the heartbreak.

He stays silent and that's all you need as confirmation.

"Look i was drunk. It's been eight months and we still haven't had sex, what am I supposed to do, wait around forever?" He asks rhetorically.

You chose to answer instead as sobs wrack through your body.

"You said that was okay, you said you would wait for me!" You scream at him, pointing a finger on his chest.

"I can't wait around for you for ever and I didn't. She came on to me and I tried to push her off but-" He says just as loud as you but you cut him off again.

"But you couldn't care about me enough! You don't care enough about me" you say, almost whispering the last sentence.

He sighs.

"Why were you on my phone anyway?" He asks angrily.

You scoff before laughing.

You laugh until you can't breathe anymore.

Whether the question he asked is actually funny or whether you have gone insane from the pain is unclear to you.

"Really? You cheat on me and fuck someone else and that is the question you ask?" You say wiping tears off your face and getting more angry than upset now.

"I'm sorry" he says looking into your eyes for what feels like the first time tonight.

"You're sorry? Are you sorry about cheating on me or are you sorry you were caught!" You shout at him.

"No I am, I'm really sorry please don't leave me!" He screams as you grab your back and walk towards the door.

Just as you pull the door open, he grabs your wrist.

"Let go of me!" You say pulling your wrist from his grasp.

You turn away from him and walk towards your car.

He leans his arms against the passenger side as you put your bag in the boot before walking round to the drivers seat and climbing in.

He bangs on the windows and so you roll it down.

"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! I regret it, I love you!"

He said he loves you, just as you prepare yourself to leave. Typical.

"You don't love me, if you loved me you never would've cheated on me." You say calmly.

He frowns and shakes his head with tears streaming down his face.

"What's done is done and you can't change the past. Goodbye Lou. We are done" you say, calling him his nickname for the final time.

You put the window up before staring the engine and driving off.

Not even thinking about looking behind you and changing your mind.

-

Requested: valeria_gomez782
I hope this was what you wanted and I hope you are okay!

Leave requests here:

Xx