We can make this leap

Louis' POV:

Only the intertwining sound of our echoing footsteps and her harmonious laugh dance around my ears as we walk through the isolated halls..

Her hair gently blows in the wind as she walks next to me, certain strands appearing lighter than others due to the golden sun's kiss.

I can see you
Through the curtains of the waterfall

The girl has been my lifeline in the recent months, with the pressures from my career and the constant demand from my peers and teachers in school, it has all been overwhelming.

She came to me almost like a breath of fresh air or the first r ain after months of dry spells or the last most important goal of the season needed to win the football cup.

Her witty humour and dazzlingly charismatic persona automatically challenged my own. Pretty soon we became best friends and that's all we thought we'd ever be. Strictly platonic.

When I lost it
Yeah you held my hand

Whenever i was down, it was like she automatically knew, like she could sense it.

She knew how to deal with every single one of my breakdowns and knows that whenever something happens i tend to distance myself away from others.

So everytime i tried to pull away, she weasled her way back into my heart and my head and it was like i just couldn't pull away from her. Like a spell or a magnetic force.

But I tossed it

She knew every part about me yet never felt scared or anxious about what would happen to me or what could happen to her.

She understood everything but never pushed me and never pressured me into the 'good side'. She just kept her own opinions and didn't pressure me to change mine.

Meeting the person that clicks to you in such a way is such a rarity that letting them go or not trying to hold onto them is almost an offence.

And when i came to realise that Y/N was that person for me, i realised we never could be just friends.

As much as i tried to push it away and push her away, nothing worked. The feelings simply grew.

You were waiting
As I dove into the waterfall

"I don't think ive ever met a person so slow. Come on!" She said turning to look at me with a glowing smile and eyes shimmering with a childlike glee.

"I don't recall us ever being in a rush?" I say with a small smirk on my face trying to hide the smile threatening to make its presence known.

She rolls her eyes at me and takes a few skips forwards before turning around to face me and walking backwards.

"You have no care for the world" She says with a teasing grin as she jokingly lifts her hands in the air in dispair.

"I think it more likely that the world has no care for me" I say as a joke but its clear to both her and i that the joke stems from heartfelt confessions.

So say Geronimo!
Say Geronimo!

Her arms remain stretched out infront of her as she looks at me with a personal sadness in her eyes. Not pitty. She knows i hate that too.

"You like rainbows right?" She asks me, making a prominant furrow form between my eyebrows.

I cough slightly out of nervousness but meet her eyes.

"yeah, i guess. Why is that relevant th-"

"Right. And rain has to come before rainbows so really your life is just trying to humble you before allowing you to open your eyes and see those happy little ribbons of colour." She says cutting me off making me look to the ground with a laugh.

"I'm expecting my future to be as bright as  the brightest star in the whole universe then" I saw and watch as her  face drops into a small pout

"I'm expecting my future to be as bright as the brightest star in the whole universe then" I saw and watch as her face drops into a small pout.

She goes to open her mouth and respond but before she can, she begins to fall back, a rock having been to big for her to step over backwards.

I immediately reach my hands forwards and grab her outstretched one, catching her and pulling her back upwards before she has time to hit the ground.

She falls into my chest gently and raises her head to look at me.

Her shimmering doe eyes stare into my own as her chest rises rapidly due to the shock of the fall.

Every second we stand next to each other, the closer we seem to get.

Now I'm falling down
Through the crashing sound

I stare at her before my gaze unwillingly moves to her lips.

The curved shape of them and the deep pink colour only strengthening the force between us and enticing me closer.

I let my eyes flicker back up to hers as i silently ask her and as soon as she nods her head, i capture her lips with my own.

The feeling of her lips on mine is a feeling nothing else can compare to. Knowing that i have my person and that she feels the same is priceless.

The angel i truly belive was sent by God himself is in my arms and letting me share an act of true emotion with her.

I pull away and open my eyes and just like she said, my world already seems to be decorated in those happy ribbons of colour.

Can you feel my love?
Bombs away

"I really like you" She says with a shakey breath making me smile.

"I really like you." I say back to her.

"Do you truly think we could do it?"

"What?"

"Be more than friends?" She asks me.

"Truly."

We can make this leap
Through the curtains of the waterfall

-

Hiii everyone.

This was inspired by a song.

Geromimo by Sheppard and no song slander please, i actually like it smh.

And stop with the croc slander in my first imagine. You know what, go attack the people that said crocs are ugly cause it hurt my feelings.

heheheheh hiiii