skin care with louis

you stand infront of the mirror cupboard in one of louis' oversized t-shirts and some large baggy shorts that come down to your midthigh.

one by one, you select your skincare products and place them on the counter top infront of you.

cleansers, toners, facemasks, eyecream, spotcream, lip balm, face razors, hydrating sprays, spfs, gua shas, face rollers and castor oil tubes all find their respective places on the desk.

you reach into the draw under the sink and pull out your wax burner and some wax melts and a flannel for your face before washing your hands in preparation.

just as you dry your hands with the towel that hangs from the towel dryer, your boyfriend of a year and a half strolls in with some baggy grey jogging bottoms hanging low on his hips with no t-shirt showing his defined abs and structures v-lines.

he comes in and wraps his arms around your waist and presses small kisses into your neck and he nuzzles his head there.

"hi darling" he says in a slightly sleep ridden voice.

"hi baby" you say, resting your head atop of his.

"whatcha doing" he says softly.

"my skin care" you say, pushing him off gently so you can do your routine.

he groans as you move him making grabby hands at you, instructing you to take him back into your body.

"no!" you say with a laugh at his small pout.

"hurry up" he drags out as he takes a seat on the corner of the bath.

"i'll go as quick as i can my love" you say as you take your cleanser and squeeze a bit onto your hands.

"why do you even do this, your skin is beautiful" he says to you lovingly, taking in your figure in his clothes.

"you're beautiful" he says looking at your face in the mirror and meeting your eyes.

"flattery won't get you anywhere baby boy" you say to him teasingly as you turn on the tap and get the hand that doesn't have to cleanser on it wet before rubbing them together and rubbing the soap on your face.

louis watched silently in awe of you, watching as you move your hands in a clockwise circular motion and cleanse your face to get your makeup off.

he's been watching you do this every night since lockdown started and the two of you decide to quarantine together with soem of his friends.

when it gets to ten o'clock at night, he'll move himself from the boys' company and moves to the bathroom because he knows that you'll be there about to start your routine.

everytime he comes in, he will act all nonchalant as if he doesn't know what is about to happen. and when it gets to the time, he breathes a sigh of relief, knowing he'll get to see your bare face again.

he thinks you are beautiful both ways but the glow of your natural skin makes him feel at home.

you peer at him from the mirror and smile at the way he's so focused on your motions.

abruptly, you turn around to face him making his eyes snap to yours.

"do you want to join in?" you ask.

he's silent for about a minute before jumping straight up next to you.

"please" he says as he watches you turn to the sink to wash your cleanser off before dabbing it dry with a flannel.

"right, first step, cleansing" you say as you pick up the same cleanser and start rubbing it on his face.

"woah" he says, grabbing your wrists softly and leaning his head back. "i thought that was only to get your makeup off".