Baking with Lou.

"Hey everybody, I'm y/n  y/l/n  and I play Enola in Netflix's new film Enola Holmes" You say waving at the computer camera.

You see Louis smile from the computer screen too.

"Hi I'm Louis Partridge and I play Lord Tewksbury in Enola Holmes and today we are gonna be baking..." He says holding up a cooking book.

"Y/n you're supposed to say it" he whispers through the screen.

"Ohhh, sorry. Cookies!!!" You say enthusiastically.

He laughs at your face when you lift up a baking tray, it being heavier than expected.

"Okay so the first step is to preheat the oven" Louis says walking over to his oven.

"How many degrees?" You ask.

He turns to look back at you through the screen.

"Oh yeah, sorry" he laughs "180• fan" he says reading from the book.

You turn to your oven to preheat it.

"Come on Lou you have to explain this to me! I'm relying on you!" You say laughing.

"I'm sorry I just thought you would know the basic temperature for baking" He says sassily.

You open your mouth in shock.

"Close your mouth, you might catch flies" he says sassily yet again.

"My my partridge you are on are roll" you say scoffing. "So rude honestly"

He just stares at you through the screen smiling.

"Next step please Lou" you say snapping your secret boyfriend out of his trance.

You both agreed it would be better not to tell the public about your relationship.

He coughs and reaches for the book again reading out the measurements.

You do as he says as measure everything out and then combining to make cookie dough.

You dip a teaspoon in and take a bite of the sweet dough.

"No! Y/n don't eat that you'll die" Louis says through the screen half laughing but half serious.

"Lou oh my god.." you say jokingly rolling your eyes at him.

"Who are you? My mother" you say and he laughs.

"Not quite" He says and winks.

Butterfly awaken in your stomach and you smile broadly.

You then stare straight at him as you take another bite of the dough.

"So how long do we bake these for?" You ask and he tells you to put them in for twenty five minuets and so you do.

While they are baking, you answer fan questions about the film with him like Netflix instructed you to and then once Louis timer goes off, you take the cookies out.

You scoop one off the baking tray and hold it up to the camera like a hot potato.

"Mine look better!" You say and he shakes his head and says it's his that win.

"That was us baking! Leave a comment saying who you think won!" You say.

"Goodbye everyone!" Louis says and then,

"Bye y/n see you tomorrow" and hangs up before you can ask what he means.