Insecure and Anorexic

Before you read...

Please know that you are beautiful and so so strong and that I love you.

If this will hurt you and potentially cause damage to you,

I BEG OF YOU PLEASE DONT READ!

If you ever need to talk to anyone i'm here for you!

❤️YOU ARE NOT ALONE❤️

Your twitter mentions were full of people tagging you in Louis Partridge news websites and accounts after he was 'sighted with brunette haired beauty looking happier than ever'

At first, you tried to ignore it but as the day went on more photos of the pair were released and you can agree, he did look happier.

The only problem was, he was your boyfriend.

You had a couple of days of from work and so you decided that staying home and resting was a good idea but now it seems it's the opposite as you wish to be the beauty by his side.

The people tagging you were fangirls of Louis that supported your relationship with him and actually quite liked you too. But as the day grew later, more and more negative comments flooded in hurting you more with each one.

'You're fat and ugly and everything Millie's not. He's so much better without you...'

'Louis looks so much happier when he's away from y/n, clearly he doesn't even love her'

'Please just leave him. It's better for everyone but Louis can't stand to see your ugly heart breaking'

'Skip some meals, it clearly won't hurt you'

'Maybe if you had a figure like millie, Louis would actually love you'

And one particularly extreme one..

'Just kill yourself. No one cares about you.'

Before Louis went into acting and getting fame, he consoled in you and checked if you would be okay with it because he made it clear that he wanted you to be in his future. It was also inevitable the both of you would get hate so he wanted to make sure you were okay with that.