THANK YOU.

100,ooo reads

100,ooo reads.

Never in a million years did I think we would get here.

If you don't want to read this, that's fine but I will be posting some imagines later on this evening.

I started this book in October 2020 and now we are here in December 2020 with 100k reads.

This year has gone completely awfully and I thought that the whole way through the year I would just be sad the whole time.

Then I watched Enola Holmes and discovered Louis and I decided to write a book about him.

Originally, I wrote a book about him assassinating the female oc while the rest of his gang assassinated the royal family as the oc was part of it. You escaped though and so it was about you and Lou escaping together.

Though, after it did receive some attention I decided to take it down because I wasn't a fan of it. If you read that and now you're here, hi lmao.

I then decided to write imagines because I could upload when ever I wanted and so thus this book was born.

One of the reasons I stared writing in the first place was to improve my literary skills and be a better writer and I feel you have helped me do that.

The English teacher who got me into writing recently passed away which is another reason I took a short break from writing but to come back and a couple of days later have 100,000 reads makes me so happy and even though this is fanfiction, I know he'd be proud of me.

So thank you to everyone.

Everyone who has voted.

Who has requested things.

And who has comments.

You keep me going.

I hope my imagines have put a smile on your face and helped you through the tough times 2020 has presented us with.

And I hope you know, I love you.

Thank you once again,

Nina x