Only The Beginning | A Ninjag...

Por Golden-Gxrl

This story is about the ninja from Ninjago. My OC is in this book! Misako and Master Wu tell the ninja that... Más

✧ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀs ɴᴏᴛᴇ✧
1 - Dɪssᴄᴜsɪᴏɴ
2 - A Nᴇᴡ Aʟʟʏ
A/n
4 - Cʜᴀɴɢᴇ
5 - Tʜᴇ Dᴀᴛᴇ
6 - Cᴏɴᴠᴇʀsᴀᴛɪᴏɴs
7 - Tʜᴇ Oʟᴅᴇʀ Bʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ
8 - Tʜᴇ Pʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍ
9 - Tʜᴇ Uɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ
10 - Fɪɴᴅɪɴɢ Oᴜᴛ Tʜᴇ Tʀᴜᴛʜ
11 - Tʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ
12 - Pᴇʀsᴇʀᴠᴇʀᴀɴᴄᴇ
13 - Tʜᴇ Sᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ
14 - Aʀʀɪᴠᴀʟ
15 - Iɴᴛᴏ Tʜᴇ Fᴏʀᴇsᴛ Wᴇ Gᴏ
16 - Tʜᴇ Sᴇᴀʀᴄʜ
17 - Cᴀᴛᴄʜɪɴɢ Uᴘ
18 - Nᴏᴛ Aʟᴏɴᴇ
19 - Bᴜᴍᴘɪɴɢ Iɴᴛᴏ Tʜᴇ Rɪɢʜᴛ Pᴇʀsᴏɴ
20 - Hᴇᴀʟɪɴɢ
21 - Tʜᴇ Sᴘᴇʟʟ
22 - Pᴀᴛɪᴇɴᴄᴇ
23 - Mɪʀᴀɴᴅᴀs Fʀɪᴇɴᴅ
24 - Pᴀsᴛ
25 - Bʟᴀsᴛ Fʀᴏᴍ Tʜᴇ Pᴀsᴛ
26 - Cᴀᴘᴛᴜʀᴇᴅ
27 - Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Tʜᴇ Bᴀsᴇ
28 - Eɴᴇʀɢɪᴀ
29 - Fɪɢᴜʀɪɴɢ Oᴜᴛ A Wᴀʏ
30 - Sᴇᴘᴇʀᴀᴛᴇᴅ
31 - Dᴇsᴄɪsɪᴏɴs
32 - Mᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇs
33 - A Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ Wᴀʟᴋ
34 - A Pʟᴀɴ
35 - A Normal Life
36 - This Feeling
37 - Home

3 - Aɴ Oʟᴅ Fʀɪᴇɴᴅ

148 3 2
Por Golden-Gxrl

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.
"Yᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴀʀᴇ ᴠᴇʀʏ, ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴏʟᴅ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs"
- Hᴀғɪᴢ
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Tʜᴇ Msᴛᴇʀ Oғ Nᴀᴛᴜʀᴇs Hᴏᴜs
"Please follow me. Zoe should be training in the back yard.", says Joe.

Two little girls run by them chasing each other, one is yelling!

"And those are my daughters. Ava, Lilly say hello to the ninja.", says Joe.

"Oh hi there!, says Ava who is the eldest.

"Hiii", says Lilly the young little girl.

Ava is in 4th grade and Lilly is in 2nd. These two girls are sisters and daughters of Joe and Jaqline, Joes wife.

"Hi", says Nya.

As the two girls go running inside the ninja go find Zoe outside.

Tʜᴇ Bᴀᴄᴋʏᴀʀᴅ
The ninja head outside to the backyard and don't see anyone there. Joe gasps.

"Um excuse me Joe, where is Zoe?", asks Lloyd.

"Uhh I thought she would be back here, she usually trains. That girl is getting in big trouble when I find her!!!!", says Joe.

"Look here. There's a note left on the wall.", says Nya.

"What does it say?", asks Cole.

"It says, 'hey uncle Joe, I'm going out for a little nature walk as training. I'll be back by lunch. Love Zoe'.", says Nya.

Everyone looks towards the forest.

"I'm so sorry that my niece isn't here like I thought she would be. Sometimes she goes off to connect with her element.", says Joe.

"It's alright. I think we'll go in and find her.", says Lloyd.

Tʜᴇ Fᴏʀᴇs
The ninja walk into the forest. Looking around they don't spot anything. All they see is trees and trees, some bushes that they have never seen before including some beautiful pastel flowers. A lot of nature around this area has never been seen in Ninjago, but that would make sense since it belongs to the master of nature. The ninja see a bunch of animals. There are some squirrels as brown as the ground. And some birds that sing.

"Zoe! You here? It's me Lloyd, remember when we met.", asks Lloyd.

"Zoe?," asks Kai.

"Can we go home.", says Jay.

"Be quiet Jay.", says Nya.

The ninja hear some people talking. It sounds like two people. It sounds like there's one girl.

The ninja head towards the noise and figure out where it's coming from and who's making it. As they approach the sounds they see a tree house.

Tʜᴇ Tʀᴇᴇ Hᴏᴜs
Inside the tree house is two people. There's one girl that reminds Lloyd of Zoe. He points to her. Zoe has purple eyes and pink beautiful hair. Her hair has different shades of pink that she was born with. Zoe wears a ninja suit that is green and pink, mostly green which are her favorite colors! And there is another person a boy, her friend Cam. Cam and Zoe have been friends for years. Cam has always been by her side.

"So you snuck away again.", says Cam pouring a glass of juice to drink.

"I wouldn't call it sneaking away. I mean I did leave a note.", says Zoe.

"Zoe. You know all your uncle wants is for your to handle yourself, to protect yourself.", says Cam who starts drinking his juice.

"Yeah, Yeah. The being safe excuse. But sometimes it gets boring training and not interacting with anyone.", says Zoe leaning on the balcony that is in the back of the tree house.

"Yeah I really wish we could hang out more, but you have to train.", says Cam.

Zoe nods her head. The ninja knock on the door of the treehouse. Cam stands up and walks to the door to answer it, Zoe decides to also get up and see who it is.

"Uh hi can I help you?", asks Zoe as she tilts her head.

"Don't you remember us.", says Lloyd as he and the others walk into the treehouse.

Zoe stares at the six people that walked into the treehouse and then it all clicks.
"Ohhhhhhh, I'm so sorry for not seeing it before. It's so good to see you guys again.", says Zoe.

"Glad you recognize us.", says Cole.

Zoe smiles a little.

"Uhh are you gonna introduce me?", asks Cam.

"Oh of course! So you guys this is my childhood friend Cam, Cam these are the ninja. You know the ninja they're your heroes remember, they saved your home and your family. Do I have to keep babbling about them?", says Zoe.

"I thought I recognized all of you, I just can't believe the legendary ninja are in my tree house.", says Cam ignoring Zoe.

Zoe coughs.
"YOUR tree house? It's OUR treehouse.", says Zoe. "Anyways what are you guys doing here and how did you find me? I wasn't that talkative back when we last saw eachother, well I was just not about myself."

"Forget about how we found you. The reason we came is to ask you a very important question.", says Lloyd.

"Ok I'm listening.", says Zoe.

Lloyd takes a deep breath and says "we would like you to join our team."

Zoe turns to each of them, her eyebrows raise at the same time.

"Really?! You guys want me on your team?", asks Zoe.

Cam is very chill in the corner but inside he is crazy with excitement, he couldn't believe that he met the ninja and that they are asking his best friend to join their team!

"Yup we sure do", says Kai.

"We believe that you would be a very reliable asset to the team.", says Zane.

"We trust you completely Zoe.", says Nya.

"So what do you say? Will you join our team?", says Lloyd.

Zoe puts both her hands on her face and thinks for a long time.

"Well..., will you give an answer already!", says Jay.

"Can I please have a day to think about it, I just want to ask someone for advice.", says Zoe.

"Of course we understand.", says Lloyd as he walks towards the door.

Zoe walks towards the door also and says "thank you so much. I promise I will get back to all of you by tonight."

"Alright just meet us at the monestary and we'll get everything ready for your arrival.", says Lloyd.

Zoe nods her head. Jay yawns because he is very tired.

All the ninja pick up their belongings and head out back to the bounty to go back home. Zoe says goodbye to Cam and heads to her house to tell her uncle about this amazing offer.

Msᴛᴇʀ Oғ Nᴀᴛᴜʀᴇs Hᴏᴜs
"I'm so happy for you Zoe. My little niece is growing up.", says Joe.

He then wipes a tear away.

"Wait Zoe are you leaving?", asks Ava. "Please don't leave, we want you to stay."

"Please.", says Lilly making puppy eyes, that no one could ever refuse.

"Aaahhh not the puppy eyes, you know I can't say no to them. And I don't know what my answer is yet, I was planning to ask my brother for some advice.", says Zoe.

"Oh I see, I'm sure Carl will support you 100% with whichever decision you make.", says Joe.

Zoe nods her head. And the girls make sad faces because their favorite cousin might leave forever. Zoe goes to her room and calls her elder brother.

Carl is Zoes older brother. When their parents got divorced Carl stayed with his father and Zoe stayed with her mother. But since their mother passed away when Zoe was 3 years old, these two siblings have kept in touch. Zoe has been living with her aunt and uncle since that sad day.

Pʜᴏɴᴇ Cᴀʟʟ
Zoe calls Carl. He doesn't pick up the first time so she decides to call again. This time he answers.

"Hello?", asks Carl.

"Hi Carl!", says Zoe.

"Hey sis! Sorry I didn't know this was your number, I keep forgetting to create a contact for you. My bad.", says Carl.

"It's alright. I'm just glad you answered.", says Zoe.
.
.
.
"So was there a reason that you called?", asks Carl.

"Actually yes. I just got a huge offer to join the ninja team and I don't know whether to accept or decline the offer.", says Zoe.

"Wow that's amazing little sis! You must be very excited.", says Carl.

"Yes I am but I don't know what to say to them, which is why I'm asking you. What do you think I should do?", asks Zoe.

"Alright sis I'm gonna be honest with you.", says Carl.

"Ok", says Zoe.

"I think you should join them! I know you love to protect Ninjago and that you've always wanted to prove yourself in a big way. This is truly the perfect job for you. You should go for it sis!", says Carl.

"I'm so glad you said that because I really wanted to accept the offer! Thank you Carl.", says Zoe.

"No problem.", says Carl smiling.

"Well I'm gonna go and tell everyone the news, you think I can call you later?", asks Zoe.

"You sure can because now I created a contact for you!", says Carl as he's joking.

"Haha you big weirdo, ok bye Carl.", says Zoe.

"Bye sis!", says Carl.

Zoe hangs up.
Wᴏʀᴅ Cᴏᴜɴᴛ: 1532 ᴡᴏʀᴅs

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

350K 9.3K 26
Honestly, it's not easy being the sister to the guy who can zap you whenever he chooses. I mean I love him and all... I remember the day it all start...
187K 5.2K 44
At the age of two, Lord Garmadons only son Lloyd has been kidnaped by an unknown enemy. The parents of the young child is drowned in sorrow. Garmadon...
10.6K 268 20
It was a normal day for you until suddenly you get kidnapped by a serpentine. You yell for help but you felt as if no one was going to help you. You...
139 14 7
It has been years since peace was restored to Ninjago. Since then, Aurora and her friends have taken on the biggest challenge of their lives: establi...