š¢š§ š­š”š¢š¬ š­šØš šžš­š”šžļæ½...

By winterrain__

š˜/š§ š‚š„ššš¢š« ššš§š šƒš«šššœšØ šŒššš„šŸšØš² ššš«šž š›šžš¬š­ šŸš«š¢šžš§šš¬ šžšÆšžš« š¬š¢š§šœšž š­š”šžš² ļæ½... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty

Chapter Twelve

201 4 0
By winterrain__

Chapter Twelve: Moody's Class

" Guys!! Wake up! " Elle's voice woke
Y/n up. She groaned and took out her head from Draco's neck. " What? "

" Breakfast starts in fifteen. Also, you two are getting looks from everyone. " She laughed and Y/n realised she's sleeping in the Common Room, snuggled into Draco.

" Oh. "

" Mafloy! " Elle said loudly, causing Draco to wake up. " What in the
merlin? " He asked, glaring at Elle.
" Go get ready, lovebirds. I'll wait here, N/n."

Y/n sighed and nodded. She got off Draco and made her way up to her dorm.

--

At the breakfast table, Y/n was sat between Draco and Elle, as she ate her toast. " Care of Magical Creatures with Gryffindorks. Why? " She whined, looking up at the Trio, who had the same sour look.

" Oh, well! Let's just hope that Oaf has a good subject. " Pansy screeched and Y/n sighed.

" If he doesn't, I'm not attending his classes anymore. " Blaise said and Theo agreed. " Who's interested, anyway? " Draco muttered sourly and Y/n chuckled.

Draco nudged Y/n, pushing the coffee towards her. Y/n took a sip and gave it back to him. " Let's go before we're
late. "

As they trudged down the stone steps,
Y/n could see a few Beauxbatons girls giggling and looking over at Draco.
" You got yourself some admirers,
huh? " She chuckled, shaking her head.

Burying the burning feeling back inside, she glanced at Draco, who was now looking at the girls. " I guess I do. " Draco said, with a smug smirk.

" Maybe you didn't notice, but you've got loads more. Especially this year. " He muttered and Y/n laughed. " What nonsense? "

" Oh, you'll see. " He said, amused that she didn't believe it. He threw his arm around her shoulder and tugged her closer as they walked.

--

" That was so gross! " Y/n cringed. " You didn't even touch it. "

" No one would. I hated those screwts. " She shuddered and Draco snickered.
" I knew that oaf had something like this. "

" Well, I'm not attending his next
class. " She cursed, tugging her bag loose as they reached DADA.

" I don't have DADA. " She giggled and Draco huffed. " You mean I have to sit with Pansy? " He groaned and Y/n nodded.

" I'll see you later. "

Draco nodded and Y/n turned on her heels. She had a free period, so she might as well go to the library or Black Lake.

As she reached the Balck Lake, she was joined by a bunch of Beauxbaton girls. She huffed internally. " Could you tell us who 'Zat boy was? "

" Which one? " She asked bluntly, knowing very well it was Draco but she didn't want to tell any of them his name nor she wanted them to approach him.

" 'Ze Blond. "

" He's too young for you. " She shrugged and other girl gasped. " Age doesn't
matter. " Y/n laughed sourly. " Yeah, right, "

" Draco Malfoy. " She stated and the girls broke into a giggling fit. " Jeez. " She muttered under her breath.

" Could you ask him to meet us-"

" Why don't you ask him yourself? " Y/n smiled, clearly faking it. " He's in DADA classroom right now. After an hour. "

With that said, she got up and left the place. " Troubled? " She turned around to find Igaro. " Oh, just those girls. "

He laughed, matching her pace.
" Where are you off to? " Y/n smiled.
" Library. Want to join? " The boy chuckled and nodded.

Roaming around the sections, Y/n found the right Potions book and took it out. " Homework? "

Y/n nodded with a sour look on her face. " Professor Snape loves essays. " She giggled, starting her introduction.

As Y/n wrote her essay, the boy across her grabbed a book but never read it. He just stared at her.

When Draco was out of his DADA class, quite shook, he spotted the same Beauxbaton girls in a corner, hushing each other as he stepped out.

As they saw he was alone, all of them rushed towards him, causing Draco to smirk. " How did you know I was
here? " He asked to one, who was very fluent in English.

" Oh, the girl you were walking with
before. " Draco nodded, knowing it must be Y/n. Because he never walked with any other girl alone.

" Y/n, you mean? " He smirked, shaking his head. " I guess that's what her name is. "

" Yeah, Y/n Clair. "

" As in, Clair? " The girl gasped. Draco nodded, not amused. He knew they were well known along with his last name too.

" Well, I gotta go now. See you sometime later. " He managed to get past the crowd and shot Ron and Harry a smirk, who were passing by.

As he reached the library and their favorite spot, he saw Y/n sitting with Igaro, laughing at something he said. He frowned.

" Hey, N/n. " He faked a smile, pulling a chair out and sitting beside her. " Hey, Dray. How was class? "

" Eventful. Moody used unforgivable curses on a spider to show us what they do. " Y/n scoffed. " As if we don't, already. He's crazy. "

" He sure is. I've never seen Headmaster hate anyone so much. " Igaro chuckled and Y/n laughed. " Well, seems about right. "
Y/n looked at her wrist watch.

" Dinner is about to be served. " She muttered, picking her stuff. " Well, I'll see you two later. " Igaro said and Y/n waved. Draco nodded.

" You seem happy. " He couldn't help but say, to which Y/n giggled. " He's nice. " Draco rolled his eyes, which went unnoticed by Y/n.

" Did those Beauxbaton girls find you? " Y/n asks, hoping not. " Oh, yeah! They did as soon as I stepped out. One of them was fluent so I talked to her
more. "

Y/n nodded, slapping her lips into a thin line. " Cool. "

--

After the dinner, Y/n and Draco decided to hang around a little to see who else puts their name in the Goblet of Fire.

Y/n and Draco were talking when a loud cheer errupted in the Hall. They saw Twins making their way inside with mischief written all over their faces.

" They'll end up bad. " She muttered and Draco snickered. " Let them. "

Y/n watched as they talked to Hermione after jumping in the age line, putting their names. Soon after, they were hit by a beam that made them grow their hair white and a long beard.

Her and Draco burst out laughing, clutching on each other, along with
others. Everyone quited down as Krum entered and put his name in the Goblet, giving Granger subtle smile.

" Never in my entire would I have thought his taste would be this bad. " Draco says and Y/n giggled.

" I'm tired. Should we head back? " Y/n yawned, letting her head fall on Draco's shoulder. " Of course. Come on. "

" Draco~~" The two stopped as they turned another hallway and spotted a Beauxbaton girl. " Hey, Frenchie. "

Y/n frowned, to which Draco snickered.
" Her name is too long. " The girl giggled, which annoyed Y/n. " It's fine. It sounds cute. " She winked.

Y/n nodded, smiling awkwardly. Her insides were burning from jealousy as she watched Draco and her chat. " Hey, I'll tell you what? I'm a little tired so I'll be heading back... "

The girl nodded and grabbed Draco's arm, not letting him see Y/n, who huffed to herself and turned on her heels, marching off to the dungeons.

When she reached Common Room however, she ignored the stares of Lucas and made her way to the stairs.
" Hey, Y/n."She closed her eyes and sighed.

" Hi. " She expected him to give introductions just so she could get it over with already. " You have something to say? "

" No, you just look... " He trailed off, eyeing her up and down. Y/n raised an eyebrow. " You know, I'm tired. Let's just hope I don't see your face again. "

She snapped, making her way up the stairs. As she slammed the door shut, the three girls inside jumped. " What's wrong? " Elle asked and Y/n huffed.

" Lucas Camper. He was eyeing me. " She cursed, grabbing pj's to change. Astoria snickered. " He's been wanting to get into your pants for years now. "

" Why, thank you, Greengrass. As if I didn't know that. " Y/n said venemously, causing Daphne and Elle to laugh quitely.

Y/n slammed the door shut to the bathroom and sighed. Turning on the shower, she stood in there for what seemed like hours, trying to calm herself down.

When she was done, she dried and changed into pj's before doing her night routine and went straight to bed.

End

Things are getting spicy!! Drama alert?!

Words Count: 1450

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.2K 1.8K 52
š‡š„š‚š€š“š„; š†š«šžšžš¤ š šØšššžš¬š¬ šØšŸ š°š¢š­šœš”šœš«šššŸš­ ššš§š š¦ššš š¢šœ, š«š®š„šžš¬ šØšŸ š­š”šž šššš«š¤š§šžš¬š¬, š­š”šž š¦šØšØš§, ššš§š...
22.2K 523 30
š˜/š§ š’š§ššš©šž. šŽš§šœšž š«š¢šš¢šœš®š„šžš ššš§š š„šØššš­š”šžš š›š² š”šžš« š’š„š²š­š”šžš«š¢š§ š©šžšžš«š¬ š­š®š«š§š¬ š¢š§š­šØ š­š”šž 'š’š„š²š­š”ļæ½...
45.9K 789 19
š™° ššŒšš‘šš’šš•šššš‘šš˜šš˜šš šš‹ššŽššœšššššš›šš’ššŽšš—šš šššš˜ ššŠ ššŸššŽšš›šš¢ ššœšš™ššŽššŒšš’ššŠšš• šššš›šš’ššŽšš—šš šššš‘ššŠšš,šš¢šš˜ššž šš šš’šš•šš• šš•šš˜ššŸššŽ šš šš’šššš‘ šš šš‘šš˜...
505K 9K 72
[š‚šŽšŒšš‹š„š“š„šƒ āœ“] 怎āšˆ š°ššš§š­ š²šØš® š›šššœš¤ š¢š§ šØš§šž š©š¢šžšœšž,āž š¬š”šž š°š”š¢š¬š©šžš«šžš š­šØ š”š¢š¦. āš‹šžš­'š¬ šŸš®šœš¤ šžšÆšžš«š²ļæ½...