๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๏ฟฝ...

BแปŸi winterrain__

๐˜/๐ง ๐‚๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ƒ๐ซ๐š๐œ๐จ ๐Œ๐š๐ฅ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฒ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ... Xem Thรชm

Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty

Chapter One

774 5 2
BแปŸi winterrain__

Chapter One : The Diagon Alley and Wands.

Sunrays peeked through the curtains that made, me, sleeping peacefully on by bed, groan. I rolled over, hoping to get some more sleep but it didn't help.

There was a knock on the door, causing me to open my eyes and look at my mother, who just walked in.
" Morning, honey. "

I looked up at mother with a sleepy smile." Morning, mother. " Mother smiled, pushing away her blonde hair out of her face

I always admired blonde hair but unfortunately, I had acquired father's hair colour. Black. I was used to be called out among the crowd.

My hair was black, that reached my
mid-back, with pale skin, electric blue eyes and everyone told me i look alot like my mother than my father.

" Are we going to Draco's? " I ask, looking at her hopefully. She chuckled and nodded. " Yes, we are. Dress presentable, alright? "

I beamed and got up, pushing off the rug and ran to the bathroom. Draco Malfoy is my best friend, in case you didn't know. We've known each other ever since we were toddlers.

Mother and Father are quite close with the Malfoy's that made me and Draco instantly bond over time. The Malfoys with the Clairs, us, were purebloods and famous among the Wizard Community, and in Sacred Twenty-Eight.

Draco was nice. He was annoying, but I knew I wasn't any less. We never actually fought but we always bicker. It wasn't serious. We both enjoy it thoroughly.

He was my best friend and I was sure he understood me more than I do myself and same goes with him. I knew him better than anyone.

Having riches and a name didn't mean we were happy. Mother and father were always busy at the ministry or some work, with the Malfoys so that always left and Draco with each other's company. Not that I minded.

He always helped me feel good.

I quickly brushed my teeth and took a shower. Doing my hair, I wore a shirt and skirt with a cardigan. Rushing downstairs, I grinned at father. " Good morning, father. "

" Good morning, darling. How was your sleep? " I smiled. " It was alright. I slept well. How long are we staying at Draco's? "

Mother and father always laughed at me for some reason, every time I mentioned Draco. I don't know what the reason was, but if it was funny, I'd like to know.

" A short amount of time, honey. But if you like, you can go to the Diagon Alley with him for shopping since you start school a day after tomorrow. "

I grinned and nodded.

Yes, I got my Hogwarts letter a few days ago and I was so excited to go there. Mother and father studied there too and both were Slytherins and I was bound to get into Slytherin too.

And I still had to get my books and necessary things for school. And shopping with Draco would be fun. He was fun to spend time with rather than staying alone at the mansion, with my house elves, although they were a great company, I wasn't allowed to be nice to them.

I never understood that. Father always says we're purebloods, so we're better than everyone. There was muggle-borns, who have no magical parents but they are magical. Than there are half-bloods. One of their parents is muggle.

And lastly, purebloods. Both of my parents are purebloods and Slytherins. So we were better than everyone. I got that, but I didn't know why I wasn't allowed to be nice to the house elves or anyone that isn't puteblood at that matter.

But seeing as mother and father are always right, I listen to them. After finishing the breakfast, we reached the Floo Chimney in our living area and Father stepped in, motioning me to stand by him with my mother on my other side.

I stepped inside, minding my head and grabbed onto his arm. This green flames always scare me. They seem fascinating but also scary. How does those not burn us when they burn us? It was confusing.

" Malfoy Manor. "

And the green flames errupted as soon as father threw the floor powder. The flames covered us and we reached into another chimney. I stepped out, dusting my robes.

I was instantly wrapped in a tight hug, a giggle escaped my lips. " I'm so excited to go to Hogwarts. Did you do the shopping yet? "

Draco broke the hug, firing questions almost instantly. I had seen him just a week ago but he looked a little different. His blonde hair were slicked back with gel, and he also had pale skin like mine. But he got that from Narcissa. His eyes were icy grey. He was way taller than me and he always made fun of it.

" Not yet. I was wondering I'd go
with you. " I grinned and looked behind him and saw Lucius and Narcissa coming our way.

" Y/n, dear. How are you? " Narcissa pulled me in a hug. She was like a second mother to me. " I'm fine, Narcissa. How are you? Greetings,
Mr. Malfoy. "

Honestly, Lucius creeped me out. He was so rude to Draco, I hated him. But I was always taught to be polite, so I knew I wouldn't step out of line.

" I'm good, dear. " Narcissa ruffled my hair and I smiled, correcting them. My mother also had the same habit.
" Hello, Miss Clair. "

" Draco, why don't you two go to your room? " Narcissa spoke up and Draco nodded, instantly dragging me up the stairs to his room. To be honest, I loved Draco's room more than mine.

Sure, we both had equally spacious and huge rooms, but I found his cozy and warm. And it always gave me a sense of comfort.

" I've heard Harry Potter is going to be at Hogwarts this year. Father told me to befriend him. " Draco informed and I nodded, with raised eye brows.

Harry Potter, he was quite a famous topic these days. I've heard he defeated the Dark Lord, a bad and dangerous wizard and everyone was now either a fan of him or hated him.

I thought it was cool. And so did Draco. I could tell by the way he was ranting about this Harry Potter. I giggled and nodded.

" Yes, Dray. We'll surely talk to him if we see him. He isn't too hard to recognize, is he? "

He was left with a lightening bolt scar on his forehead so he was now easily recognized I presumed. Draco nodded too.

" Yes, I bet the scar will give it away. "

--

By the time we arrived at the Diagon Alley, it was a little dark. But it looked so beautiful. There were lights everywhere and people in their robes were roaming around. The streets were a little empty, which I was glad for. I never did good with crowds.

" Good for you. " Draco nudged and I giggled. I hooked my arm with his and mother led us to the robes shop called Madam Malkines.

" Aha! Mrs. Clair, Mrs. Malfoy. Please come in. " An old lady greeted us and I smiled at her politely.

" Which school are you two going? " She asked, motioning us to sit on the stools. Draco helped me to sit first before he jumped on his.

" Hogwarts. "

We chorused, which made us giggle later. " Ah! I see. Let me take your measurements, than. "

I watched as she took our measurements, making small talks with me and Draco and our mothers occasionly. " Two sets each? "

" Four would be nice, " Mother spoke up, looking at Narcissa, who nodded.
" And two black and grey skirts for
Y/n. "

I beamed. I loved skirts, especially of they were plain. And I loved Hogwarts uniform. " I think we have to wait another year for Quidditch. "

I said, a pout as I looked at the Quidditch robes in display. " You'd like to join Quidditch, honey? I'm sure your father would like it. " I grinned, looking at Draco.

" Yes, we have to wait for another
year. " Draco sighed. We both loved Quidditch. Draco was an amazing seeker while I liked to chase.

Once we were out of the robes shop, me and Draco went to Ollivanders while mother and Narcissa went to get us books and other things.

" Hello? " I ask as we enter the shop, the bell chiming. The shop was quite cozy, filled with many different boxes and wooden scent.

" Mr. Malfoy and Miss Clair. I was wondering when you'd be coming. " An old man appeared out of the shleves, a weary smile on his face. He seemed kind.

I ignored the fact that he knew us and nodded. " We were here to buy our wands. " I chirped, looking around.

" Right, right. Here, " He went and came back with a box. " Try this, Mr. Malfoy. " Draco shared a glance with me before taking the wand and giving it a wave.

I yelped as a white light turned a book to ashes on the table. " No. Definitely not. " He took away the wand and handed it to Draco.

This one seemed to like Draco. When he held it, a white light surrounded him, making his blonde hair shine. It was quite funny.

" 10 inches long, made of hawthorn wood, a unicorn hair core. Reasonably springy. " Ollivander says and I grinned at Draco.

When Draco payed for his, Ollivander disappeared and came out with three boxes. " Only these seem to fit you,
Miss Clair. Try this one. "

I took the first one. It was wooden, and had a flower line covering it's end. Didn't look my type. I grabbed it and gave it a wave, only for it to shatter the roof.

Mr. Ollivander gave a quick wave and stopped it before it fell, making it look like nothing ever happened. I sighed out of relief, taking the other one.

It was like a mini broomstick with green handle. I gave it a wave, but nothing happened. I looked at Draco confused. Ollivander chuckled and took back the wand.

" This must be it. " He opened the box and took out a silver coloured wand. I gasped in awe. It looked beautiful.

It wasn't made of wood but it looked like steel. It had a bent handle and a sharp tip with design all over it.

" 10 inches, silver with Unicorn blood essence, made of rare metal steel core only present in one wand. Unbreakable." He smiled at me, his eyes glistening.

I carefully took the wand and felt energy surge through me. Just like it had happened to Draco, there a white light surrounding me and air swiftly moved my hair and robes.

" The wand chooses the wizard,
Miss Clair. It's quite powerful and very good with Charms and Defense. "

I beamed and gave him the money, looking at Draco. " It's amazing! " I squealed, Draco chuckled at me. " It's really beautiful. Suits you. "

I grinned and we headed out. I spotted mother and Narcissa making their way towards us. " Let's show them our wands! " We ran towards them and I took out my wand.

--

" We're sharing the owl, right? " I asked Draco as I layed on his bed, a pout on my lips. He rolled his eyes dramatically and sighed. " Yes, we are. " Narcissa had bought him an Eagle owl, it was so cute while mother bought me a kitten.

" Great. We can also share my cat. " I giggled. He didn't like cats much. He scrunched his face, making me laugh.
" I don't like cats. "

" But she's adorable. " I hugged my kitten closer, causing Draco to roll his eyes. " I still don't like cats. "

I giggled and ran my hand through her black hair. She was quite cuddly and had black eyes too.

" You name it. " I pushed the kitten on his lap, causing him to scream like a girl. I burst out laughing, while Draco ran around the room.

" Get it away from me! " He called, jumping on me. I giggled and pushed him away, grabbing my kitten back on my lap. She instantly curled into a ball and dozed off to sleep.

" Moon. "

" What? " I looked at him confused.
" Name for her. Moon. " I beamed, chuckling. " That seems nice. Thanks. "

" But you're not sleeping with that cat on my bed. " He argued and I shrugged. I layed down, pulling my cat close to my chest.

" I said no, N/n! " He whined but I ignored him, a playful smile on my lips. I heard him huff but he shook his head, smiling. " Just don't let it come close to me. "

" Sure. Night, Dray. "

" Night, love. "

End

Okay, people!! First part is up!! I find it cute how Y/n and Draco bond over time... You'll see..

Words Count: 2137

ฤแปc tiแบฟp

Bแบกn Cลฉng Sแบฝ Thรญch

666 17 42
๐‘ณ๐’š๐’๐’‚ ๐‘ณ๐’–๐’‘๐’Š๐’, ๐’”๐’Ž๐’‚๐’“๐’•, ๐’„๐’๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’‡๐’–๐’๐’ ๐’๐’‡ ๐’”๐’๐’‚๐’“๐’Œ๐’š ๐’„๐’๐’Ž๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’•๐’”. ๐‘ด๐’‚๐’•๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐‘น๐’Š๐’…๐’…๐’๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’๐’ ๐’๐’‡ ๐’•๐’‰...
4K 187 31
๐˜/๐ง ๐๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž, ๐š ๐Œ๐ฎ๐ ๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐›๐จ๐ซ๐ง ๐’๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ง. ๐ƒ๐ซ๐š๐œ๐จ ๐Œ๐š๐ฅ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฒ, ๐š ๐๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž๐›๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐’๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ง. ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๏ฟฝ...
12.5K 182 54
๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ๐š ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐›๐จ๐ซ๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐š ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐š๐ซ ๐›๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ค๐ž๏ฟฝ...