Drowning in Love [hajeongwoo]

By hajeosaj

Park Jeongwoo found Watanabe Haruto in between chaos and sadness; he became his air to learn how to breathe a... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-four
Chapter Twenty-five
Chapter Twenty-six
Chapter Twenty-eight
Chapter Twenty-nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-one
Chapter Thirty-two
Chapter Thirty-three
Chapter Thirty-four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirthy-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Epilogue

Chapter Twenty-seven

3.1K 106 126
By hajeosaj

Chapter Twenty-seven

I gritted my teeth, my chest squeezing my heart inside.

I froze on my position. I couldn't move an inch. How I wish he just looks like Junghwan.

Why... is everything turning upside and downside now.

I saw his lips formed a wider smile, it's hurting my eyes. I hate it...

"Mr. Park, it's nice to finally meet you. I've been anticipating this day to come." he mumbled, eyes smiling with his lips. "That's so kind of you Sir to anticipate meeting him," someone interrupted. The feeling of miscomfort crept in me when Eunsang appeared behind.

What's happening...

He threw me a sarcastic grin. "I'm pleased to see you again, Mr. Park." he smirked after that.

"You've met?" the guy who looks like Junghwan asked. "Yes, we've met Mr. So Junghwan." Eunsang glanced at me, raising a brow.

He just confirmed what my eyes are seeing. I feel like my tongue got twisted, unable to utter a word. I felt Jae's hand on my back. "You okay?" he whispered in my ear. I unconsciously nodded my head, still feeling odd with how this guy is staring at me with his lips still smiling.

I ended up bowing my head to greet the CEO of Wilson Company who happens to be the ghost of Haruto's past.

"It's... nice to meet you, Sir..." I stuttered. I don't think I meant what I said. I gulped, my eyes on the floor.

"Just call me Mr. So. I'm not your boss, I'll be a business partner," he then again smiled sincerely. I avoided his eyes.

I heard some of my employees murmuring, some are giggling and smiling ear to ear, maybe because Wilson Company's CEO is unexpectedly a heartthrob... he is handsome, fresh and neat. He looks... kind.

"Well then, I think we should start with the meeting since my boss is a busy person," Eunsang announced, making the other employees stood up to leave the hall. "No need to mention that, Eunsang-ah," I was dumbfounded with the drop of formality.

They must be close?

Jae patted my back motioning me to take my seat as the presentation was about to start already. He gave me a pursed smile, guiding my back as I started walking my way towards my couch. I glanced back at Junghwan who's smiling listening to Eunsang.

The presentation started but I couldn't stop staring at Junghwan.

How?

How is it possible that he's alive?

Was Haruto fooled? Or is it me who's being fooled right now?

I bit on my nails, the light from the projector's screen hurting my eyes as I tried to stare and examine more of Mr. So Junghwan.

I tried to calm myself picking up the cup of coffee on the table, but I trembled on my hands upon holding it causing it to drop off.

I panicked, the same with all the members inside the hall, including Junghwan and Eunsang.

"I'm... s-sorry," I stuttered, unconsciously kneeling down on the floor to pick up the broken pieces of the mug. My secretary rushed to kneel down, but I already cut my finger as it started bleeding. It's not even painful. "Sir, you're bleeding," she said.

"Jeongwoo, what are you doing?" Jae guided me to stood up as I caught Eunsang's eyes smiling and his lips grinning meanwhile Junghwan's eyes was filled of concern as he asked "Are you okay, Mr. Park? Your finger is bleeding." he eyed my hand. "Uh, no, no, Mr. So... I'm good," I tried to draw a smile on my face, shaking my head. "Are you sure you're okay? You're trembling. You must be scared." Eunsang again interrupted.

I gulped, averting my gaze away. He is teasing me... I hate it.

"I'm good, Mr. Eunsang. I'm sorry for interrupting the presentation, Mr. Chua, you can proceed with your discussion." I mumbled.

I bowed down as I was sitted not because I'm worried about my wound because I worried about tearing up here out of the blue.

You must be scared.

How could I not be scared?

Junghwan is alive. And he's in front of my eyes. Clueless who I am. But the guy who loves him is the guy I love dearly.

And how I wish, Haruto won't see him anymore. That's a selfish wish. But I'd rather be selfish than to lose Haruto.

Even though, I know... what we have now is nothing compared to what they had or what they were supposed to have. That's a bitter thought. I felt a tear escaping my eyes with my head still bowed down.

I'm being a weakling.

Jae held my hand, realizing I am silently tearing up like a fool on my seat.

I went to the washroom right away, my heart starting to squeeze inside. I held on it as I lean my hands on the sink. I stared at my reflection on the mirror.

You screwed up. When will you stop being a screwed up?

I opened the faucet washing off my face with the water as I felt tears streaming down.

I suddenly feel miserable.

I catched for my breath, spacing out. I heard the door clicked as Eunsang appeared in front of me with the usual smirk on his face.

I gritted my teeth, my fist started to crumble. He eyed my hand, shaking his head. He took off his coat, brushing it off as he took out his white handkerchief from his pocket. He handed it to me. "It must be hard not to break down, Mr. Park. I was not supposed to surprise you like this since this surprise was supposed to be for Haruto," he started saying, walking his way closer to me, standing face to face with the mirror he pretended to fix his necktie. "You must be thinking too how will you be able to surprise Haruto that Junghwan is alive..." the sarcasm was evident. His eyes was too playful, he knows how to intimdate people with the sharpness of it.

"You're setting us up." I concluded, he then started laughing. "Junghwan has amnesia." his expression shifted, his deadly gaze struck right through my heart. "And it's all because of Haruto."

"He's been suffering with long term amnesia and he wasn't able to retrieve his memory anymore. Do you know how painful it is to watch over him crying over unknown past events of his life?" I gulped. For sure, I don't. Because I do cry because of familiar painful events.

"Haruto owes Junghwan his life. Junghwan lost his knowledge about his true self because of the accident that jerk caused to happen. He should pay off his life."

I shook my head, "Your mindset is not for justice."

"Watch Haruto sacrifice what he has now to pay Junghwan." he closed some gap, his lips inches away from my ear as he whispered "Watch him crawl."

My phone vibrated in my pocket, Eunsang proceed washing his hands as I cupped for my phone. Haruto is calling.

Eunsang threw me a glance and on my phone, the corner of his lips rose. I gulped, nervous to press on the green button but I still did as my finger swiped it.

"Baby," Haruto's weak voice greeted my ears, I felt a lump on my throat upon hearing his husky voice who seems like he just woke up. I cleared out my throat, swallowing. "H-Haruto..." I uttered almost like a wind of whisper.

"Are you done with the meeting? hmmm," he sounds like he just had enough rest and sounded energetic and calm. Eunsang's eyes on me again. "Y-yes," I answered. "Should I go there to fetch you so that we can have lunch together?" he asked. I panicked, my heart begun to race on my chest. "No, no, no. I... I will go home!" I sounded so frightened. I bit on my lips, chest pumping.

"Are you sure?" He asked. I closed my eyes, getting stressed out. He can't go here and see Junghwan. No.

"Yes." I said and hang up. Stepping my foot to walk away, Eunsang held me on my elbow, stopping me to move. "I have figured out you'll prevent Haruto from seeing Junghwan. How long could you possibly do that? Because I, even failed to do so." he flashed me a sloppy smile.

I held on my steering wheel tightly, my eyes focused on the road as my mind wandered. Junghwan suffered from long term amnesia... and he can't retrieve his memories anymore.

But why... why am I afraid he'll meet Haruto again? That Haruto will see him again?

Maybe because I know Eunsang has a point...

Watch him crawl.

I bit my lips harshly causing it to bleed. I couldn't bother anymore as I just wiped it off with my thumb. I tried to calm myself.

This is too out of the blue... I have never imagined that he's possibly alive. How... how is it happening now that everything's going well between me and Haruto?

Is it because I'm meant to lose everyone who's precious to me? Am I really made to be that miserable? How more pitiful could I become.

My knees are melting as I tried to walk my way to my apartment. "Good noon, Mr. Park." an employee greeted, I just bowed my head.

I held on the door handle tightly, trembling again. I should calm myself down, I can't have a panic attack in front of Haruto.

Whistling an air with my mouth, I enhaled, pushing the door. "Haru?" I called out. "Baby," he responded, the voice coming from my small kitchen. Haruto in a white apron greeted my eyes with his messy hair and fluffy cheeks, eyes beautifully stared at me smiling with his natural rosy lips. I smiled... it was like a healing from all of my worries awhile ago. "What are you doing?" I let out a chuckle, not moving on my position as I just stared at him being a manly guy.

How could I not be scared losing this guy? He's my everything now.

His back faced me as he put down the knife on the sink, leaving the meat he was slicing, walking towards me. He's smiling, he looks on the mood.

"You look good," I said unconsciously. He raised a brow, smirking. "Am I?" he chuckled. His hands snaked around my waist, I felt hot on my cheeks right away. He stared at me with a smile flustered across his face, after awhile he kissed me on my forehead, making my heart melts. "Why do I feel like I missed you, huh" he muttered, pulling me for a hug. I silently dealt with the pain rushing in the inside of my chest. I tightened the hug, my grip on his shirt tightened as well as I tried to stiffled my mouth from letting out a sob.

What am I supposed to do? Haruto would love to know Junghwan is alive... I'm sure... but what about me? Could I really be selfish?

"It looks like you missed me too." he laughed, his hand patting my back, massaging it as he knows it makes me giggle when he does.

We stayed like that for awhile before he drifted away from the hug as I tried to avert my face away from his sight, making sure he won't see that I cried. He cupped both of my cheeks, giving me a quick kiss on my lips.

"Can I marry you right now, already?" he asked seriously but he laughed at his own words after awhile. "That sounded like I'm so hooked with you." he chuckled, holding my hand as he guided me to sit on the chair in front of the dining table. "Yes." I said. He threw me a surprise look, "Let's marry each other if you want that, Haruto. I would love to spend my life with you."

He was just there staring at me with his amazed eyes. "I've never heard you said that. Are you serious?" he asked, mouth still left open. "I'm so sure that I couldn't breathe because I love you so much." my voice cracked. "But... if ever you would have a change of mind about marrying me, remember it will never stop me from loving you, Haruto."

His confused eyes darted on me as it strucked on me, making me feel the pain again about the thought of him coming back to Junghwan.

I will surely lose myself if I lost Haruto.

"I will never have a change of mind nor a change of heart, Jeongwoo." I bitterly smiled with his words. My heart believes him, I do feel that he loves me... but my mind is manipulating my heart. I think... he will love Junghwan better.

"So... what are you cooking?" I changed the topic. Haruto's eyes remained on me, examining my reaction. "Could you smile for me, Jeongwoo?" he asked.

There were some moments I am just captured by Haruto's eyes, whenever he can't communicate with me with words, his eyes express his feelings for him. He is worried. He's just afraid to stress on it.

I thought of living my life with him in the future which abled me to draw a smile on my face. "I'm smiling." I told him, he pursed his lips forming a thin line as he nodded his head before mouthing the magical word that never failed to calm me, "I love you."

I stayed on my seat as I just watched him cook steak. Haruto learned how to cook and he's not a bad cook neither a good one. He just cooks edible foods.

I rested my chin on my hand, admiring him. "Should we watch the stars tonight?" he asked, eyes still focused on the white onion he was slicing. I chuckled seeing him closing his eyes trying not to tear up as the onion usually stinks. "Hmmm, sure." I said, already a bit calmed down.

"You never take off that necklace." I said. "This is my favorite." He said, "Really?" I asked, he threw me a wink "But the guy who gave this is my all time favorite breakfast, lunch and dinner, and most especially my favorite person."

"Cheesy." I pretended to crumble my face, he pouted his lips, "I cooked you a lunch, could I have you as my dinner later, then?" he winked, smirking. "Pervert." I said. We both laughed at it.

Haruto untied the apron after finishing the plating for our lunch. I have already changed onto a black shirt and decided to drop the whole office day, I just feel like spending the day with Haruto.

He put down two white plates of beef steak with the garnished mashed potato. I flashed him a smile, giving him a thumbs up. " I wish it tastes good since it looks good," I teased him who's pulling the chair beside me. He started stirring the milkshake he made. He's been learning a lot from youtube. That's so cute.

"If you'll not enjoy your food, enjoy me on dinner then." he again pulled off the usual trick of words. I raised him a brow, "I think it will taste good," he just laughed.

He sliced the meat for me, the texture is good as its juiciness is showing. He offered to feed me as I bite on it, chewing on the small piece. My jaw dropped as my eyes widened, "It's good!" I continued eating.

"Really?" excitement is what I can see in his eyes. He loves being praised. "Yes. Here, eat this," I said offering the piece of meat on the fork. He bite on it, nodding his head with satisfaction. "I'm a good cook." he claimed. "I won't argue for today." I chuckled.

I excused myself when my phone rang. The investigator I hired to look onto my Mom is calling. Haruto nodded his head.

"Mr. Park, I've learned something about Mrs. Park." he said on the other line. "What is it?" I asked eagerly. "He's seeing a private lawyer which is known to be Mr. Lee." I arched my brows with the information. Lawyer? "For what?" I asked still clueless, "I am still looking onto it, Sir. I will tell you about it if I found out more information."

I was frowning until I came back at the kitchen. Why do my mom needs to hire a lawyer? Is she filing a case? For what it is then?

"Are you okay?" Haruto asked. "Of course!" I defended, nodding my head. "Let's watch a movie?" he asked.

We finished two movies but Haruto fell asleep with the second one that I ended finishing it by myself as usual.

I glanced on the window seeing the sky getting dimmer. It's already evening. I kissef Haruto's cheeks before leaving to take a bath.

R-18
Read at your own risk. Don't proceed reading this part if you think you can't deal with it.

I spent almost an hour in the shower. The water is much bearable during evenings and I needed to relax myself from the exhausting revelation I unveiled awhile ago... I have reflected on my thoughts... And maybe if I have gathered the guts, I will tell Haruto about Junghwan, myself.

Walking my way out of the bathroom, Haruto was already on the bed working on his laptop. I smiled admiring his seriousness, he looks so handsome when he's just simply working. I could live my whole life watching him.

"You took a bath?" he asked when he noticed me walking around. I nodded my head.

"You're wearing a hoodie? Aren't you hot?" I asked, biting on my lips. Haruto begun to furrow his brows. He ended up staring at me, I'm still on my robe, drying my wet hair with the white towel. He gulped. "I'm... not." he stuttered, I smirked and just nodded my head, making my way to my drawer. Pulling out the body cream, I came back to my bed sitting on it when Haruto was disturbed.

"Why?" I asked him. I saw his adams apple moved up and down, staring at me. I snapped on him and let out a chuckle. Haruto is not hard to please. He's easily turned on.

The lights are on which made it clear for me that Haruto stopped working on his laptop and just settled watching me do my skin care. "You're sweating. Isn't the airconditioner on?" I asked trying to tease him. It's just cute seeing Haruto this tensed. "It is." he said shortly.

"Haruto, apply some lotion on my back, please." I said. His eyes twinkled. I smirked. This pervert, really.

He kneeled down on the bed as I was sitting on the corner. His hand traced for the robe's tie. I felt hot on my cheeks, it's supposed to be me who'll lead him on, why am I blushing already?

He successfully undone the tie of the robe as he pulled the robe downward leaving my back exposed in front of his eyes. I handed him the lotion. I felt his soft hands on my back as he started to pat it with the cream.

"Jeongwoo, do you want to live here?" he asked. I nodded my head. I have already decided about it long time ago, "Then let's live here."

"You're sweating buckets, why is that?" I smirked. His eyes started to look drunk. "Come on, you're feeling hot, let's take off that hoodie." I said chuckling. He threw me a suspicious eyes, "You know what you are doing. Just know that I'm not stopping you." he said with his husky voice, my hand trail down on the hem of the jacket, focused on pulling it up. His hand begun to roam on my back, his hand devouring it making me feel things in my stomach already.

Finally pulling the only thing covering Haruto's top, I put my hands on his shoulder for support as I started sucking on his neck's skin. "J-Jeongwoo..." with that Haruto started moaning, his hand on my head gently caressing it. I enhaled his usual scent, it's addicting, Haruto is addicting.

I began to glorify his nipples, devouring it as I sucked on it hungrily "Fuck, baby," he started cussing. My hand trailed on his back, pulling his body more as my tongue started playing with his other nipple. "Shit," he cursed again under his breathe. It made me happy hearing him this turned on.

My hand found its way to his pants. I looked up to him just to see him watching me, his eyes filled of desire. I undone the button of it, pulling down the zipper. I bit my lower lip. I am actually leading on Haruto...

His hardness sprang in front of my eyes when I finally took down the remaining piece of cloth that's covering him. I swallowed hard. My hand were trembling as I began to touch it with my bare hand, "Baby..." he moaned. I stroked its hardness with both of my palms, moving up and down slowly which drove Haruto crazy as he started moaning and cursing at the same time. I saw him looking up with his eyes closed biting off his lower lip. It satisfied me making me my hands' movement stroke his manhood faster. "Jeongwoo..." I never heard Haruto moaned this loud. I bit my lip as I can feel hotter and steamy.

My lips found its way back to his lips as he started brushing off his with mine passionately, full of love, pressing my body onto him pulling my robe down. He inserted his tongue inside my mouth, devouring and tasting every corner of me.

I pushed him down on the bed as I positioned myself on top of him. He smirked as I can feel myself blushing since I realized we can see each other clearly with the lights on. "You're so sexy." He uttered under his breathe. "Right." I raised him a brow as I started dancing my body on top of his nakedness. "Fuck..." he blurted out, I felt his hardness poking on my butt. My back faced him positioning myself to make his length enter my hole.

I enhaled, breathing heavily, his hands on my waist as he was guiding my action. The tip of his manhood touched my hole as I gasped guiding it inside me slowly. "U-uh..." I moaned. It still hurts. We are only doing this for the third time but the sensation is just getting doubled.

"You're so tight, baby... Ahh," Haruto moaned. I couldn't stop myself from moaning louder as I started moving my body up and down. Haruto inside me feels so good that I couldn't explain how much romance I can feel when we're collided like this.

Our moans filled the room enough to make the atmosphere extremely steamed on. My movements became harder as Haruto were guiding my waist, controlling the movement of my body. "b-baby...." he sexily whispered. I arched my back, feeling his hot semen inside, his hardness almost reaching the deepest of me. It's addicting having Haruto's shaft in me that I couldn't stop myself from pumping. "Why... are you... this harsh now, baby..." he tried to say on between his heavy breathing. "I just want... to make... love.. with you, Haru."

Haruto shifted our position as I am now lying down with my hands on top of my head being caged with Haruto's right hand. He started kissing every corner of my nakedness from my neck down to my tummy, down to erect manhood. "Haruto!" I screamed as I felt his mouth devouring my hardness. "shit.... baby, please." I almost cried out. I think I'm losing my mind. His tongue licked the tip of it as he again sucked me down there "Haruto... you're driving me crazy, please," I started whimpering, my body couldn't stay still as my hormones were in rumble. He continued licking me there that I couldn't hear my voice anymore.

"Stand up." He commanded. I bit my lips. He gently pushed my body against the glass window. My hands on the glass guiding my weight, as he entered my from behind. "Haru, uh...." I moaned endlessly. Haruto pulled my hair for support as he moved faster inside of me. "Baby, I love you," he said in between. "Harder baby, please," I think I lost my sanity over Haruto that I'm begging for more even though he's already tearing me inside. His hands on my waist, guiding his hardness inside as the movement of his shaft began to make an addicting music.

Haruto guided my body to lie down on the corner of the bed, my hands crumpled the linen of the blanket when I felt Haruto's weight on my back and his hardness steadily inside me started moving slowly again. I teared up with the sensation of pain and desire.

Haruto became wilder, sucking me on my neck while still moving inside. I'm running out of breath but I couldn't stop either.

Haruto kissed me on my lips with harder thrust and last blow.

I catched for air to breathe, throwing myself on the bed as I closed my eyes intently. I felt Haruto's soft lips on my cheeks, cupping my face, his nose touching mine. I smiled still eyes closed. I initiated to hug him, pulling the comforter to make us feel warm at least.

"Park Jeongwoo, you never fail to make me the happiest."

I rested my hand on his tummy, slightly looking up at him, breaking silently with his words. How... how scary it is to hear this and still be doubtful that he will mean this until the end.

But I couldn't stop myself to love him more.

"I will love you even if it means I'll drown myself, Haruto."

Hi! I'm sorry for updating late :( I hope you enjoyed this chapter because I've been crying whenever I continue writing this chapter. I feel bad for putting Jeongwoo in this situation, I want to stress on his desperation.

Let's see what will happen next.

Take care! Stay healthy and hydrated < 3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 630 29
Ji: If it's meant to be then why are you so far away? Kyu: So that I learn to outsmart the tangled reality and fall into your arms slowly. >> A pure...
23K 1.1K 13
Just Junkyu pouring his heart out to his diary about Watanbe Haruto who happens to be his brother's friend and his ultimate crush. It is my first ti...
5.6K 285 23
A journey between the popular boy and the introverted girl that masked her helplessness. A start of a fragile yet beautiful love. "He craved a love t...
72.8K 5.8K 62
❛MERAKI series #2❜ Park Jeongwoo got lost of himself when his ex-boyfriend, So Junghwan broke up with him to focus more on his family and career His...