Tony Stark X Reader *COMPLETE...

By Rainy_Loves_Clouds

Timeline starts before Iron Man until Endgame This is gonna be you and Tony's adventure together. How would y... More

INTRODUCTION
NEW YORK CITY
WITH TONY
THE FLIGHT
MISSING
LONELY DAYS
BACK
SHIELD
PARTY
FLY
TROUBLE
EXPLANATION
THE PLAN
REPORT
REPORT II
TONY'S MISSION
COURT
NATALIE RUSHMAN
MONACO
PROCESSED
BIRTHDAY RUINS
THE TALK
EXPO
FURY
MISS HYDRA
ANNIVERSARY
ANNIVERSARY II
THE BEGINNING
MEETING COULSON
MEETING THE AVENGERS
MEETING THE AVENGERS II
DIRTY???
LOKI
THE BATTLE OF NEW YORK
THE BATTLE OF NEW YORK II
THE BATTLE OF NEW YORK III
AFTERMATH
FAREWELL
THE VACATION
POST-PROPOSAL
TONY AND I
COMPANY
HOLIDAY
CHRISTMAS TIME
RAMBLED THOUGHTS
HE'S BACK
MALIBU
NEWS
OLD
TONY'S POV
BACK IN BUSINESS
REAL DEAL
TWO WORLDS
HOSTAGE
KILLIAN
END?
END? 2
RECOVERY
RECOVERY II
CARE
NEW YEAR'S EVE
NEAR EVENT
PARTY
WEDDING
WEDDING II
WEDDING III
WEDDING IV
WEDDING V
HONEYMOON
BUSY
JERSEY
ENCOUNTER
ENCOUNTER II
EXPLAINING THE SHOCK
FIGHT THE SOLDIER
PANIC
WAKE
TONY
VICTORY PARTY... IS IT?
VICTORY PARTY... IS IT? 2
DISAPPOINTMENT
WHAT NOW
THE WHAT?!
SAFE HOUSE
SECRETS ARE OUT
HOUSE
THE MISSION
TRUST?
TRUST? 2
SOKOVIA FIGHT
SOKOVIA FIGHT 2
SOKOVIA FIGHT 3
OUT
DURING PREGNANCY...
GENDER REVEAL PARTY
REVEAL
FAST FORWARD
A DAY WITH TALIA
AVENGERS, MEET NATALIA
THE MEETING
THE MEETING II
LONDON/VIENNA
CAP'S ARREST
BUCKY
GERMANY
GERMANY PT. 2
GERMANY PT. 3
MAKE UP OR BREAK UP
MAKE UP OR BREAK UP 2
MEDICAL
US, TOGETHER
SECOND INCOMING
INCOMING BABY!
IN COMA
WITH YOU
STRESS
OFFER
MOVE IN
MOVE IN 2
THE FAMILY
CHRISTMAS WITH THE FAMILY
UNEXPECTED MEET
THE STONES
SQUIDWARD
SPACE
TITAN
TITAN 2
TITAN 3
MIND STONE
COMPOUND
SAVING
THE INCOMPLETE TEAM
STAYOVER
THE NEWS
TIMESKIP...
MIND BLOWN
WORK
THE MEET-UPS
THE COMPOUND
MEETING
MEETING 2
MEETING 3
TIME TRAVEL
TIME TRAVEL 2
TIME TRAVEL 3
GOT BACK
HE'S BACK
HE'S BACK 2
HE'S BACK 3
HE'S BACK 4
HE'S GONE
EPILOGUE
QUIZ TIME!
APPRECIATION NOTE
NEW BOOK!!!

BOND

1.4K 39 3
By Rainy_Loves_Clouds

*Y/N

~After a couple months~

Tony and I are bringing Tal to Disneyland in Florida for her first birthday. Tony came up with another plan since the other Avengers might not come to Tal's party. We just decided to treat Tal for a getaway bash. We got the Disneyland idea from her as well, since she likes the idea of princesses.

"Are you ready princess?" Tony asked Tal as she clapped her hands while sitting on her father's lap.

"Yes!" Tal said. I smiled at her and I leaned my head on Tony's shoulder. I felt Tony kissed my head and I looked at him. We both smiled at each other and I leaned in to peck his lips.

"How does it feel that our first baby is now a year old?" I asked Tony.

"I feel old." Tony said and we chuckled.

"A couple more weeks, we're gonna have a baby boy." I said and I rubbed my tummy. Tony just wrapped his arms around me and Tal.

"I love you guys so much." Tony began.

"We love you too, Tony." I said. I lay on his chest and Tal looked at the windows.

~Disneyland~

We've been here for a couple hours. I think 8 hours... Tony and Aria tried to ride every ride that's good for kids. I'm not allowed to ride with them since I'm pregnant. But, I made sure to be there for my daughter. Just then, I heard my phone rang. I looked at Tony and Tal and saw them about to ride the kid's train. Tony pointed in my direction and Tal saw me and she waved at me. I waved back and I began to answer the call.

"Hello?"

"Y/N?" I heard Nat's voice.

"Hey. Where are you?" I asked. Just then, the ride started and I looked back at my husband and my daughter and smiled at them.

"Just near you guys." She said. I began to look around. "Don't."

"Why not?"

"Tony will get suspicious."

"So, you don't want him to know that you're spying on us?"

"I'm not the only one, Y/N."

"Who's with you?"

"Steve, Bucky, Sam and I."

"I feel uncomfortable now."

"Y/N, we're here for Natalia. It's her day and we want to be there for her."

"Me and Tony are checked in--"

"We know. Meet us at the balcony of the hotel. Tell me when you're coming home."

"Who shall I bring?"

"If you can bring Tal, then go."

"Tony wouldn't like us to be away from his sight."

"It's maybe a bad idea to just leave Tony all alone at the room."

"We're gonna have dinner at the restaurant, I'll send you the details and maybe I could sneak in the restroom."

"Okay. What time will you be there?" Then, I saw the ride stopped.

"I'll message you. I gotta go. Tony's coming." I ended the call and I put the phone back on the bag.

"Hey! Who were you talking to?" Tony asked as he and Tal went near me.

"Just some people at the hospital." I lied.

"Okay." Tony said.

"So, where are we next?" I asked.

"Let's eat lunch and we could relax for awhile." Tony said as he placed Tal on the stroller and buckled her. I pushed the stroller and I saw Tony pushed the stroller with one hand while, the other hand was around my waist. I leaned my head on his shoulder and we walked to the a private restaurant inside the Disneyland. Tony got us a seat near the window. Tony helped me sat and he pushed Tal's stroller beside me and he sat beside Tal. Tony ordered us some lunch and Tal liked the food.

After eating, the three of us relaxed for awhile since, no one is here except for us. Tal is now fast asleep on her stroller. I looked at Tal and acknowledge her cuteness.

"You okay baby?" I heard Tony asked me. I looked at him and went to sit beside him. I cuddled with him and I tried to close my eyes.

"I'm fine." I admit.

"What if we go back to the hotel? We could stay and get some sleep there." Tony suggested. I nodded my head and Happy went to grabbed the stroller and pushed the sleeping Tal. Tony put me around his arms and we walked out and into the hotel we stayed at Disneyland. When we arrived at the room, I grabbed Tal and put her on the crib. She's still asleep and I gave her the teddy. She snuggled on her favorite teddy and I smiled at her sleeping state. I start to remove my shoes and changed into a comfortable clothes. I sat on the bed and lay my back on the head board of the bed, with pillow on my back. I sighed deeply and began rubbing my tummy. I put my head back and I closed my eyes while waiting for Tony, since he used the bathroom.

After a while, Tony came to the bed and he sat beside me and put me around his arms. We cuddled each other and I sighed in contentment.

"Sweet cheeks..." I heard Tony called me.

"Yeah?" I asked him.

"Are you happy with what we have right now?" Tony asked. I broke the cuddles and I looked at him.

"Tony, if I wasn't happy with our relationship, then I wouldn't even have this babies with you. We wouldn't have Natalia and little Anthony with us. Tony, no matter what, I love you and our kids. And I'm very thankful that we got this life together." I said. I leaned in to kiss him and he kissed me back with passion and love.

"I love you more Y/N." Tony said as he broke the kiss. He kissed my forehead and I cuddled with him again.

~Night~

~Restaurant~

The fireworks was done. So, I decided to have that dinner reservation. I also texted Nat about our arrival. I looked at the restaurant and saw it's crowded. Me, Tony, Tal and Happy went to our reserved table and I looked around me and saw a woman looking at me. I saw her went inside the bathroom and I looked at Tal, then to Tony.

"Babe, I'll change Tal's diaper first." I said.

"Alright. Do you want me to order you guys?" Tony asked.

"Yeah, sure. Thanks babe." I said and I kissed Tony's cheek and I carried Tal out of the stroller and I got the baby bag. I went inside the bathroom and saw the team. I locked the door and I signed them to be quiet. They nodded their heads and I let Tal see Nat, Sam, Bucky and Steve.

"Tal, look who's here on your birthday.. Your superhero family." I said and Tal smiled brightly at them. I walked near them and they silently cheered at Tal.

"Happy Birthday to our little Talia.." Nat said. She carried Tal and they began to pass her for a cuddle. I put out some nappy changing things and Natasha got to place Tal on the changing mat and I began changing her.

"So, where are you guys currently staying?" I asked softly.

"Anywhere. But recently, we stayed at Wakanda." Steve said.

"I'm glad T'Challa made some arrangement for you." I said.

"He did." Nat said. After changing Tal, I let Nat hold her and I took my time. After that, I got Tal from them and Steve gave me a paper bag.

"What's this?" I asked as I got it.

"Our gift for Natalia." He said. I opened it and saw a necklace with Avengers logo on it. I smiled big at them and I put it on the bag.

"I'll make sure Tony doesn't sees this. He might think negative about it. But, thank you guys." I said.

"You're welcome. You better go, or else Tony might come in." Steve said. I nodded my head and saw Tal looking at me.

"Bye guys." I said.

"Bye." They all said.

"Bye..." Tal greeted and they smiled lovingly at Tal. Me and Tal proceeded outside and into our table.

"Hey, how was Tal awhile ago?" Tony asked as I put Tal on the stroller and Tony buckled Tal on her seat. Tony began to feed Tal with her favorite mashed potato and some corn kernels.

"A bit squirmy but, fine." I said as I sat and began to eat.

"Thank you." I told Tony and he winked at me.

"Anything for my girls." I said. I'm glad Tony doesn't know a thing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 150 19
*** ON HOLD FOR A WHILE *** You are Y/N Stark, daughter of one of the most famous and rich men in the world: Tony Stark. After taking a break for a y...
58.4K 1.5K 17
You have just turned 27 when you had joined the Avengers. You meet everyone but have your eye on a girl who calls herself "Black Widow". Meanwhile yo...
12.3K 452 21
[ON HOLD] 6 years old. That was Y/N's age when the genius, billionaire, ex-playboy, philanthropist Tony Stark found her. That was the age she was f...