A Love Story Gone Wrong (Snam...

By NicoleChristine1

Serenity Saige Snape and her twin brother Ryder Axel Snape, children of Hermione and Severus, are finally at... More

Chapter 1!
Chapter 2!
Chapter 3!
Chapter 4!
Chapter 5!
Chapter 6!
Chapter 7!
Chapter 8!
Chapter 9!
IMPORTANT AUTHOR NOTE
Chapter 11!
Chapter 12!
Chapter 13!
Chapter 14
Chapter 15!
Chapter 16!
Chapter 17!
Chapter 18!
Chapter 19!
Chapter 20!
Chapter 21!
Chapter 22!
Chapter 23!
Chapter 24!
Name Change
Chapter 25!
:IMPORTANT AUTHOR NOTE:
IMPORTANT
Chapter 26!
Chapter 27!
Chapter 28!
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34!!
Chapter 35!
Chapter 36!
RIP Alan
Alan Rickman
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Prologue
Final Author Note
Bonus Chapter
Extra Chapters?
Hate

Chapter 10!

543 40 8
By NicoleChristine1

:Serenity:
My whole life flashes before my eyes. All the memories I cherish. Every joke I made or heard. Am I dying?

Ryder and I sit on the floor of our house in Spinner's End, our five year old bodies sprawled across the floor. I laugh at the drawing he drew. There are two big stick figures with Mummy and Daddy written under it. Then their is two smaller people titled Seri and Me. Under the drawings in big letters is 'MY FAMILY!' My mum kisses our foreheads.

Then its our 10th birthday and I am sitting on the oval near the bathrooms at our school crying. All the kids had been picking on me and calling me names. Ryder walks to me and gives me a hug. "What's wrong Seri?" He asked. "All the kids are picking on me," I cried into his shirt. Ryder held me tight and kissed my hair. "Shh. Its okay Seri! You have me! I will never hurt you!"

Ryder and I are playing chasey in the backyard, laughing. My foot got caught on a branch and I tripped. I started crying as I saw the blood trickling down my leg. "SERI!" Ryder yells rushing to my side. He examines my knee and carries me bridal style in side. "Its okay Seri. Mum is going to have to put some stuff on it," he whispers in my ear. I cry as mum puts a liquid on my knee, but Ryder holds my hand and tells me jokes.

Ryder! Through my whole life, he has always been there for me. Shit! I can't die! I can't leave him! Ryder has always been my Bestfriend and when the kids at the Muggle school would pick on me, he was always there! Whenever I needed my brother he would always come! Ryder is my Bestfriend, and he is my protector! I cannot leave him!

As I think that something extraordinary happens...

:Ryder:

I wake up to Professor Slughorn shaking me awake. I sit up and look into his pained eyes. "Sir is everything okay?" I ask.

"Ryder you have to get dressed and come with me," he says. "Hurry!" He walks out of the dorm and I throw on some jeans, a jumper and my beanie. The clock tells me its 12:09am. I put on my shoes and race down the stairs.

"Sir where are we going?" I ask as we walk down the corridor.

"We are going to Professor McGonagall's office! You have to go to St Mungo's," he says.

"St Mungo's? Why? What happened?"

"Its Serenity," he says. My heart drops and my eyes fill up with tears!

"Is she okay? What happened to her?" I demand rushing to get to her.

"I don't know but your parents are waiting for you," he says the password for the office and we rush up the stairs. "Professor McGonagall, Ryder is here."

"Thank-you Slughorn! You can leave," Slughorn nods before leaving. I rush to her desk.

"What happened to my sister?" I demand.

"She was found by Hagrid near the Lake, unconscious. We don't know why she was there but she is in a critical condition at St Mungo's. I presume you have used the Floo Network before?" I nod. "Good because you're leaving right now." She shoves me into the cold fireplace and hands me a container full of ash. I grab a handful and nod at her.

"ST MUNGOS HOSPITAL!" I shout clearly. I am thrown around but I land on !y feet at the hospital. My mother stands in my father's arms crying and my dad has tears falling down his face. "Mum." I say throwing my arms around my parents.

"Oh Ryder!" She cries hugging me.

"Can I go see her?" I ask. They nod and lead me towards her room. A sign on the door says its room 476. They open the door and let me go in first. My tears fall as I look at her pale body. I run to her side and grab her hand. It is freezing cold. I let out a strangled sob and squeeze her hand, hoping to send life back to it.

Beep!
Beep!
Beep!

The machine is beeping steadily. "Seri please wake up! I love you," I whisper into her ear before kissing her cheek. My mother cries as my father holds her to him. The beeps begin to slow down and my tears fall harder.

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!

The nurses and doctors rush in as I squeeze her hand. The doctors try to pull me away but i scream at them to stop. My father grabs my arms and pulls me out of the room!

"NO!" I scream! "SERENITY PLEASE! I LOVE YOU!" I cry as the doctors pull out a defibrillator. The door slams shut and my father let's me go. I pound my fists against the door, screaming for my sister. My dad pulls me away and holds me tightly against his chest. I sob and hold him as tight as I can. Mum sits us down and she holds us close to her.

"I'm so sorry Ryder," she sobs.

"No mum. I'm sorry. You guys told me to protect her and I couldn't. I should've been there," I say tears falling down my face.

Some time passes before a doctor walks out. We stand before him and he frowns at us. Oh no! They couldn't save her! "Are you the family of Serenity Snape?"

"Yes," my father says wrapping his arms around mum and I.

"Fortunately we got Miss Snape's heart to start again. But we aren't sure when or if she will wake up," he frowns. "But you can see her again." I walk inside as my parents thank the doctor. Serenity is laying on the bed, and the beeping is steady again. I grab her hand and kiss it.

"Serenity please wake up," I whisper.

That's when  something extraordinary happens.

Her eyelids open and a pair of obsidian colored eyes stare back at me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 164 1
Hermione Granger and Severus Snape.
96 0 28
Severus Snape survives the war, but only barely. Will he be able to cope with his newfound hero status? How will he manage the challenges associated...
472 1 33
you're remus lupin and tonks daughter. you are a hufflepuff at hogwarts along with your twin brother. you are secretly in love with fred weasley and...
248 4 40
[𝗔 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟 𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗠𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗘𝗤𝗨𝗘𝗟] The children of Hermione Granger and Severus Snape were sent off to Hogwarts. He...