Miss Scarlett & Her Baby Boy

By SkylarLee1996

Story about a boy an girl being friends could there friendhship become more both going to the caregiver an li... More

Chapter1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.

Chapter 32.

439 6 4
By SkylarLee1996

The next Morning.. 

Scarlet woke up to the sound of birds chippering outside the bedroom window looking over at the clock on the night stand reading 08:15AM she began to wipe the sleep from her eyes she sat up taking a moment to herself to let her eyes adjust to the new found brightness of the room mentally scolding herself for not shutting the blind last night before getting in to bed between birds chippering an taylor still snoring away she finally felt a little relaxed, looking down at the sleeping boy next to her she placed a soft kiss to his temple covering him over with the quilt before picking up her phone off the night stand she made her way down the stairs to head in to the kitchen scarlet was in need of a shower an breakfast before taylor wakes up for the day, making her way to the kitchen she could hear soft humming coming from there scarlet entered the kitchen to see ally sitting at the breakfast bar cup off coffee in hands looking out the kitchen window scarlet grabbed herself a cup of coffee an took a seat next to ally taking in the smell of the freshly brewed coffee an having her first mug of the morning scarlet joined ally in looking out the window watching the morning sun make an appearance.

*morning scar you sleep ok* morning ally yeah i slept alright taylor only woke up once last night after i got in to bed with him an that was only because he lost his blanket ally shook her head why dosent that surprise me so what are you doing today? well i got work tonight so i was hoping you would watch taylor for me i would ask lauren but she looked after him a few days ago an judging by the state of them both when i got home i would rather you bath him an get him settled for bed if that is ok with you if you dont have anything planned for tonight? Ally couldnt help but smile your asking me if i will look after my nephew for you did you really have to ask scarlet of course i will an you know full well with me there will not be an indoor ocean in the bathroom like there is when lauren looks after him, apart from work what else do you have planned well to be honest with you i have no idea i mean we need to go an get grocery's so i think that will be a job for us all to go an do you know what its like if only one of us goes we always forget something or get something that one of us dosent like ally nodded in agreement i totally agree so we will all go get a cart each an divide up the lists between us all then meet in the middle go through what we got before heading to the checkouts exactly that ally right im going to grab a shower an get changed before taylor wakes up with that being said ally gave her hand a light squeeze as she headed off to get sorted for the day. 

Scarlet grabbed her outfit for the day placing it on her vanity ready to get in to after her shower tip toeing past taylor she made her way in to the bathroom ready to jump in the shower 10 minuets later taylor woke up in headspace not seeing scarlet in the room he felt tears in his eyes  confused on were he was he could hear someone on the landing he got out of bed with his blanket an teddy bear rubbing his eyes he made his way out the door bumping in to someone on his way out he fell down to his bum looking up he could see it was lauren crouching down to his level she rubbed his back *good morning cutie pie* taylor waved his hand an continued to rub his eyes lauren picked him up an sat him on her hip, how about we go an get you something to eat an drink hmm does that sound good taylor laid his head on her shoulder letting out a quiet uh hu hungwy lolo, lauren opened the baby gate an made her way down to the kitchen seeing ally there walking in lauren said good morning to ally before going over to the units trying to find a sippy cup for taylor scratching her head not knowing what one they are in ally cleared her throat second unit to your right, bottom shelf err thanks ally i totally knew that taylor lifted his head up off laurens shoulder he looked over an gave a small wave good morning to his auntie ally lauren grabbed his sippy cup an looked at taylor you want to go to auntie ally why lolo gets you an her a drink hm? taylor reached out for ally lauren handed him over placing a soft kiss to his head she got to work at filling up his cup with juice an making a mug of coffee for herself.

Laying his head on allys shoulder an he looked up at her were mummy ally looked down at him she was in the shower sweetheart she was getting ready for the day for when you woke up she will be down soon is that ok? taylor gave a small shy nod mm kay lauren gave taylor his sippy cup reminding him that he needs to drink it slowly she dosent want him to choke taa ank ouu lolo your welcome little man ruffling his already messy bed hair lauren an ally made small talk about the events of the day leaving out the fact that scarlet would be going to work tonight, not wanting to upset taylor first thing in the morning the girls wanted to leave it down to scarlet to tell taylor later in her own time, ally looked down at taylor noticing how quiet he was all of a sudden there he was rubbing his eyes letting out a small but yet cute yawn scarlet appeared in the kitchen ally sat taylor up facing scarlet *who that little one is that your mama hmm* taylor looked up an around not sure what was going on he was still half asleep scarlet couldnt help but cooe *were mamas snuggly bug* this grabbed his attention looking directly at her he threw himself forward to her something ally was not ready for scarlet picked him up an placed him on her hip good morning baby boy taylor just laid his head on her chest he gave her a small wave not really ready to use anymore words then he already has used so far. 

Ally looked at the time noticing it was 09:45am sighing she looked up at the others alright what one of us is going to go an wake up gabby as we have no food in the house apart from left over Chinese from last night so we gonna need to go out for breakfast, lauren looked at scarlet an could see she already needed to get taylor sorted out so she would not be doing it lauren looked at ally well ally as much as i love winding her up i really dont fancy getting something thrown at me an taylor an you are the only ones she dosent launch stuff at scar needs to get this little one ready an well your like the mother hen of the group so you? ally rolled her eyes alright well pour a mug of coffee an i will take it up to her but tomorrow its your turn laur, lauren looked at ally an winked alright deal i want food soon so she better be up an get ready with in the next half an hour as poor taylor must be starving so im guessing leonas like normal? ally looked at lauren did you really just ask that question we basically live not that far away from there now so of course plus leona knows our order so it makes it easier, with that being said ally picked up the mug of coffee an made her way up the stairs, bracing herself for what was about to unfold *gabby its time to wake up* gabby rolled over opening one eye what time is it *almost 10am sweet *alright why am i being woken up* well we have no food in the house so we going leonas an i got you coffee so unless you want to miss the breakfast i suggest you get up we leaving in half an hour so move it or lose it *alright ally im getting up is taylor an everyone up* yeah they all up we just waiting on you an scar is getting taylor ready with that being said ally placed the coffee on the night stand an made her way out the door not before opening the blinds i mean it gabs get up we will leave without you gabby saluted ally even though she was already out the room. 

Meanwhile lauren just finished cleaning up the kitchen making her way up to her room to get ready for the day passing scarlet an taylor on the landing heading to there own room scarlet laid taylor on the bed placing a soft kiss to his forehead she gave him his teddy bear to keep him entertained with happy he was occupied scarlet went to pick out an outfit for him for the day along with a diaper, alright baby lets get you all dressed an ready for the day hmm taylor just laid there gurgling away scarlet couldnt help but smile are you talking to mummy is that what your doing monkey arrrrr ahhhh arrrrr ahhhh mmm mama oh is that so that alright you tell mummy all about it bug, taylor was happily talking away to her why she made quick work at getting him ready for the day, lauren stood in the door way watching the duo happily taylor spotted lauren an squealed clapping his hands together his little legs happily kicking away why scarlet was sorting his shoes out scarlet looked up an smiled at her sister taylors shoes finally on scarlet picked him up an placing him on her hip alright mister man teeth then we can go an get some food for that tummy of yours carrying him in to the bathroom ready to get his teeth cleaned taylor decided he did not want that every time scarlet was about to brush his teeth he would turn his head lauren chuckled shaking her head holding her hand out for the tooth brush scarlet passed it over scarlet held his head gently to her chest why lauren manged to brush his teeth doing it as quickly as possible not wanting to have an upset taylor just yet the duo finally managed to get his teeth cleaned something they have learnt takes two of them when he is really young like he is right now a quick wipe over on his face with a warm wash cloth and a quick brush of his hair taylor was ready for the day. 

The duo set off down the stairs with a happy an content taylor laying his head on scarlets shoulder once again not really pay attention to what the grown ups was talking about ally handed over a sippy cup full of juice to taylor he happily took it taaa ally couldnt help but smile your welcome little one gabby finally made her way downstairs dressed an ready to go ally handed scarlet the diaper bag that she had sorted for her everyone put on there shoes an jackets ready to get in to the car scarlet an lauren made there way out followed by ally an gabby scarlet was trying to get taylor strapped in to his car seat but it was proving to be difficult taylor would not let go of scarlet *come on tay baby please let mummy put you in your car seat its only for 10minuets then mummy will hold you again i promise* taylor was having non of it every time she went to put him in his seat he would arch his back mmmm ahhhh nnaaa ma mama *i know mamas so mean how about this you sit in your seat an mama will sit next to you hmm an we will get auntie lolo to drive how does that sound hmm* taylor smiled at scarlet as soon as she finished that sentence lauren couldnt help but laugh your such a mamas boy today huuu little man. 

Taylor finally let scarlet put him in his seat happy an content knowing she would soon be next to him lauren took the keys from scarlet an started the car scarlet sat next to taylor causing him to squeal an gurgle away to her and to anyone else who was listening to him just happy an content that he has the most favourite person in the world next to him lauren announced there was only 5 minuets left of the journey looking in to the review mirror she pulled a silly face at taylor causing him to kick his legs focusing back on the road lauren pulled up to the car park of course taylor knew exactly were they was happily letting everyone know he was excited he let out the biggest squeal, that he ever has done before lauren couldnt help but chuckle at the young boys antics alright mr excited pants we are just parking the car then we will get you out taylor looked at scarlet an then pulled on his straps a clear sign that he was not happy with the answer he had got from lauren scarlet smiled down at her little one she held his hands for a moment knowing it was just a matter of time before taylor finally broke free of his straps *in a moment baby then we will get you out ok i know you want to get out you must be hungry huh* alright we are here lets get out then music to the little ones ears it was finally breakfast time looking up at scarlet with his big eyes taping his straps scarlet un done them alright bubs lauren is going to get you out why i get ready ok taylor looked over at his window he could see lauren walking round to his side happily kicking his legs away out of excitement, lauren opened his door alright our little over excited monkey come to auntie lauren taylor launched himself in to her arms happily bouncing away in her arms spotting scarlet coming close he yet again launched himself in to her arms chuckling to herself what is it with you an throwing yourself at people today baby one of these days you are going to get hurt. 

The group made there way in to the dinner as usual they was greeted by leona engulfing them all in a big hug its good to see you all how was the move you get settled in alright  taylor wanted to make his presence known happily babbling away his voice getting louder an louder leona looked at taylor an smiled why good morning to you too chatter box you just wanted to be known too didnt you huh you wanted to join in too tickling his side leona showed them over to there usual booth they all took there seats you guys want a moment to think about what you want or you ready to order the group all said they wanted there usual leona shook her head i should of known i will be right back with you food, scarlet pulled out taylors toy car handing it to him hoping it would keep him amused for a while or at least until the food turns up of course taylor happily sat playing with his car pushing it to lauren an she would push it back to him this went on for about 5 minuets until he grew bored of playing with his car taylor was hungry an wanted food he hated being sat down for too long crawling on to scarlets lap he knew just how he was going to grab her attention sitting facing her he kept poking her face mmm ma ma mama chuckling at the little ones antics scarlet blew raspberries on his neck causing him to burst in to fits of giggles mama hungwy i know bud mummy is too hmm i know maybe i will have a snack taylor tilted his head a little confused scarlet moved closer to taylors neck an pretended to eat him nom nom nom mamas going to eat you nomnomnom taylor couldnt help but laugh at how silly his mama was being laughter could be heard between the group all happily smiling away at how happy mother an son looked in that moment ally took a few photos an sent them to scarlet for later leona brought over there drinks an then brought over there food sorry to brake up your eating taylor moment but ugh you might want to eat children before it gets cold at the sound of the words eat taylor spotted his breakfast spinning around as quickly as possible he divided in to his food. 

Slow down anyone would think you have not been fed in a week the way you are scoffing down your food taylor slowed his pace reaching for his drink he was soon stopped by scarlet hold on little man finish what's in your mouth first then you can have your drink i dont want you chocking taylor huffed an swallowed his food sticking out his tongue at scarlet showing her that it was gone he made grabby hands for his drink taaa inee rolling her eyes she gave him his drink alright here you go but slowly i mean it little one, gabby smirked at taylor getting told off by scarlet taylor narrowed his eyes at her lauren looked in the direction taylor was looking at she spotted gabby smirking lauren fake stretched her arms out an tapped gabby up the side of the head *ouch dang laur what was that for* lauren smirked an pointed at taylor that is for smirking at him for getting reprimanded, gabby rubbed the back of her head an turned to ally you see what she just did ally shook her head i did lauren beat me too it she winked at the poor girl gabby huffed an went to do it back to lauren scarlet sat there rolling her eyes at the duo taylor went back to eating his food ally cleared her throat alright children that is enough if you can keep your hands to yourself i will split you guys up, both girls fell silent taylor let a little giggle escape his lips, lauren winked at him successfully being on team taylor truth to be told she always would be, taylor finally finished his food he sat there quietly drink his juice waiting for the others, alright so once we have all finished our breakfast we heading to the supermarket gabby sighed i hate food shopping its so boring an long cant i just stay in the car with taylor scarlet pulled him closer to her side nice try gabs but this little one is coming with me he loves food shopping dont you baby, taylor not really caring just nodded along agreeing to what ever scarlet asked him after finishing there conversation an breakfast they paid an headed out towards the supermarket. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.8K 860 23
A girl who struggle with ADHD and social anxiety she is in her last year in high school she just wants someone who will take care of her and love her...
1.7K 21 5
Kate is a small, shy girl who's starting college after barely graduating high school. She didn't want to go to college initially because she didn't f...
137K 3.2K 69
THIS IS NOT DDLB OR AGE PLAY IF YOU PUT IT IN THOSE LIBRARIES I WILL MESSAGE YOU TO TAKE IT OUT Ashley's mom sent him to a school,but not a normal s...
19.1K 178 10
Just a bunch of Oneshots about littles being littles. I've decided; We don't have enough mcyt & friends agere yet, we have to change that! Here we go...