Star Fairy Chronicles: Acts I...

Von GumballFan13

Long ago, two gods created three species: Star Fairies, humans, and monsters. Blue, the princess of her home... Mehr

Act I Prologue
Chapter 0: An Ordinary Day with Blue
Act I: Chapter 1
Act I: Chapter 2
Act I: Chapter 3
Act I: Chapter 4
Act I: Chapter 5
Act I: Chapter 6
Act I: Chapter 7
Act I: Chapter 8
Act I: Chapter 9
Act I: Chapter 10
Act I: Chapter 11
Act I: Chapter 12
Act I: Chapter 13
Act I: Chapter 14
Act I: Chapter 15
Act I: Chapter 16
Act I: Chapter 17
Act I: Chapter 18
Act I: Chapter 19
Act I: Chapter 21
Act I: Chapter 22
Act I: Chapter 23
Act II: Prologue
Act II: Chapter 24
Act II: Chapter 25
Act II: Chapter 26
Act II: Chapter 27
Act II: Chapter 28
Act II: Chapter 29
Act II: Chapter 30
Act II: Chapter 31
Act II: Chapter 32
Act II: Chapter 33
Act II: Chapter 34
Act II: Chapter 35
Act II: Chapter 36
Act II: Chapter 37
Act II: Chapter 38
Act II: Final Chapter (39)

Act I: Chapter 20

13 0 1
Von GumballFan13

The path that Blue and the others walked through led them into an abandoned building resembling a church or holy place. Mournful bells tolled as the group walked through the dusty building. A great sadness fell upon Blue when she walked out and saw the destroyed Violet Town. The grass that was once green had all burned to ashes. Soot covered the collapsed buildings everywhere they looked. The sky was clouded by dark smoke, blocking any sort of sunlight whatsoever.

"Oh no," Blue said, "What happened to this place?"

"This is the works of Darkmoon," Percy explained, "If you feel the burn marks on the buildings, you can feel a bit of dark energy in it."

"I don't understand why anyone would ever want to do this," Henry said, "They don't ever consider the innocent life they're destroying."

"And from the looks of it, a lot of Star Fairies lived here," Lizzy added.

"They wanted us to live in fear," Percy told them, looking as if he was about to cry, "So, they destroyed our home and are keeping some of us captive."

"That's terrible," Emile said, "Darkmoon will pay for what he did!"

"It's a bit too late for that!" Rosie shouted as she and Willow started running towards them. Blue gasped with surprise.

"Rosie?! Willow?!" she responded, "How did you get here?!"

"Envy led me right to the castle up there, and we sort of just left," she answered as she pointed to the floating dark castle in the center of the town, "But I've got bad news. Envy has taken Darkmoon's SOUL and has become the new ruler of Darkness. She now possesses the power of a god."

"Well, so do I," Blue responded, "I can defeat her with my power."

"I see that," Rosie replied, "But do you have what it takes? Do you think you can fell a god for once and for all?"

"I let her go the first time and let my guard down the second time, but this time, I will not fail!" Blue said as if she had Determination.

"We will help out as well," Henry said, "It's our job to keep you safe, but first, we need to rescue the captive Star Fairies. I know they're keeping them somewhere."

"Then I guess we will split up," Willow suggested, "Some of us will go fight Envy, and some of us will rescue the captives."

"I volunteer to go with Blue," Percy said, "Even though my people need to be rescued, Blue needs my power more than them."

"Me too," Henry added, "My healing powers are strong and can prove useful on the battlefield."

"I would go with you, but I was proven to not be strong enough against Envy's HATE," Rosie said, "I'll find the captives, along with Layla, Lizzy, and Willow. Emile, you'll need to go with Blue."

"Of course," Emile said, "But how are we going to get up into the castle? It's kinda floating in midair." Hesitance suddenly teleported in front of them.

"Perhaps I can help with that," he said, "I don't know why, but I feel like helping you guys is the right thing to do." He smiled slightly.

"I'm not sure how I feel about that," Percy said, "You did steal the SOULs of my people after all."

"Don't worry," Rosie said, "I talked to him, and he said that he's fine with helping us out."

"I am sorry for stealing those SOULs," Hesitance apologized, "I truly am, which is why I want to help you guys. Everybody stand still, and I will teleport you inside the building." Everyone stood in place and closed their eyes. Hesitance focused his energy and teleported them inside the building.

...

However, when Blue arrived, she was all alone, surrounded by black mirrors.

"This doesn't look like Darkmoon's Castle," she said to herself, "Yet, I wouldn't be surprised if it was." She walked forward towards the only path she could see, only to arrive at another dead end.

"What the," she said, "What is this place?"

"Welcome Blue!" Envy announced over an intercom speaker, probably stolen from the Justland Wastes, "Welcome to Darkmoon's Castle. Here you will experience a few trials before ultimately making it to the top. What about the captives? You might ask. Don't worry about them. All of your friends and the captives are spread out through each one of these challenges. If you succeed in finding them, you will be advanced to the next floor. However, if you don't, you will face your death! You were lucky enough to survive my first attempt to kill you, let's see if you can survive this one through the maze of black mirrors! Now, how do you turn off this device? Ah there it is!" The speaker then shut off, leaving Blue alone to face the trial.

"How exactly am I supposed to face this trial?" she asked herself, "Naturally, the first thing Envy would expect me to do is to destroy the mirrors, but I sense that is a trap." She looked around and noticed something odd about the mirrors. Her reflection only appeared in some of the mirrors and not all of them. However, the few reflections that did show appeared to be false. The vibes that they were giving off were completely false

"Only one of these mirrors shows my true self," she pondered, "But which one is it?" She put her hand out and cast a small ball of light. Every false reflection did the same, but no light showed up for them other than the one true reflection. Blue walked towards it and touched her finger against it. It felt like hollow like water, so she proceeded to stick her hand in it, and then walked inside, revealing the pathway forward. Looking forward, she saw, Henry and a couple of captive Kindness Star Fairies.

"Henry?" she said, "How did you get here?"

"Envy trapped us here," Henry answered, "She's making you go through a bunch of trials to find us all."

"I am aware of that," Blue said, "But do you know where the next trial is?"

"I believe it's just up those stairs," Henry said, "But I tried walking up them, and all it led me to was more and more stairs."

"Must be another one of Envy's tricks," Blue concluded, "This whole castle is starting to seem off."

"Or perhaps it is one of mine," Deception said as she walked down the stairs, "I see you have passed Envy's first trial."

"So it was you who was preventing the pathway forward!" Henry said, "Who else could it have been."

"Well, aren't you a smart little boy," Deception said sarcastically, "The next trial you'll face won't be so easy. It's about detecting who the liar is."

"I thought that was the first trial," Blue told her, "Something tells me you're lying to us."

"Maybe I am, maybe I'm not," Deception said, "But you'll find out as soon as you walk up those stairs." She then turned around and vanished in an instant.

"I hate it when she does that," Blue said, "But I predict something terrible is going to happen to her very soon."

"You don't mean you're going to kill her," Henry asked with concern, "Because the only one you should kill is Darkmoon."

"No," Blue said, "It's something else. Something out of our control."

"I see," Henry responded, "Let's go to the next trial, but what should we do with the captives?"

"I'm not sure, but I think someone's going to take care of them," Blue answered.

"I'm taking care of them," Hesitance said as soon as he teleported into the room, "I'm taking all of them to someplace safe."

"That's good," Henry said, "Make sure they stay safe and out of trouble."

"I will," Hesitance replied. He then teleported himself and the captives out of the castle, leaving Henry and Blue alone.

"As soon as we walk up those stairs, the next trial will start," Henry told Blue, "Are you ready?"

"I'm ready," Blue said confidently, "We will face whatever comes at us." She began to walk up the stairs and Henry followed behind her. As they arrived at the top, they only found a wide open area with torches lit on the wall.

"I told you this was a challenge about testing who the liar was," Deception said as she appeared in front of them, "Because I am the liar in this challenge. You will have to face me in a battle." Blue looked to the left and saw Layla running towards them.

"I'll handle this," she told them as she arrived, "It's time that I face my SOUL opposite and defeat for once and for all. After all, she's the one that helped kill all of the Integrity SOULs." She turned towards Deception.

"Those were my people that you killed!" she shouted at her, "You're going to pay for all of the lives you've ended!" Blue and Henry took a few steps back.

"So, if that's how you're going to be, then let's play a game!" Deception shouted as she summoned her longsword.

"Perhaps it is time to use my weapon as well," Layla said, "Let me introduce you to my blade, The Sword of Integrity!" She held her right hand out to the side and summoned an aqua colored blade with a blue handle.

"Let's play," Layla stated. Deception responded with a wicked smile.

"You first," she said, "Make your move."

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

33.4K 1.3K 28
this is a love story between swap sans and the reader, the reader falls runs threw MT.Ebott trying to escape her twisted guardians when she is shot i...
505K 12.3K 47
[Completed] [[Lemon and Swear Warning]] [2019 Jan Note: This book dates back to 2017, where my grammar and spelling checks weren't efficient due to m...
31.8K 1.6K 27
Y/N, meets a new coworker that changes her life forever. A monster, doing his best to make a living after moving out of the underground. Sans is this...
12.2K 218 16
[2nd book] ((COMPLETED)) {Undertale AU - Underfell} [WARNING:ENDING AND PLOT IS VERY CRINGEY] "Long ago, two races ruled the earth, the Humans an...