𝐃𝐈𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔, peter p...

Par -romanogers-

[ BEING RE-WRITTEN ] ❝you're scared to be lonely, especially in the night. i'm scared that i'll miss you, it... Plus

introduction and cast
01 ≫ field trip
02 ≫ superpowers?
03 ≫ uncle ben
04 ≫ small knives
05 ≫ tony stank
06 ≫ new suits
07 ≫ patrol
08 ≫ liz's party
09 ≫ medusa
10 ≫ damn daniel
11 ≫ wing woman
12 ≫ papa's pizzeria
13 ≫ apartment
14 ≫ the avengers
15 ≫ reunited
16 ≫ *gag* feelings
17 ≫ a forking broken wrist
19 ≫ new suit
20 ≫ british boy
21 ≫ one direction
22 ≫ squirrels in my pants
23 ≫ inflatable dinosaurs
24 ≫ a gay wedding
25 ≫ christmas
26 ≫ morgan
27 ≫ hot rod
28 ≫ multiverse
29 ≫ blanket burrito
30 ≫ robin sherbatsky
31 ≫ lawn maintenance
32 ≫ forehead of security
33 ≫ raquel is a mood
34 ≫ peter's birthday
35 ≫ hallucinations
36 ≫ a 24 hour anxiety attack
37 ≫ athazagoraphobia
38 ≫ cuddles
epilogue ≫ hell yeah, let's go
thank you so much (and important info)
CHERISH- T. HOLLAND

18 ≫ pain killers

1.2K 31 61
Par -romanogers-

(Peter POV)

October 2nd 10:00 am

Yesterday while I was on a date with Liz, my senses went off, so I had to leave the date. Liz was pretty mad about it, but I went anyways, because it seemed important. My senses led me to a bank, and Eliza was there. I could tell she was having a hard time because she was starting to not fight back.

When the police got most of the guys arrested, a shot rang out and Eliza fell to the floor. It happened so fast, but it felt like my heart shattered.

She was laying in front of me, when a split second before, she had been behind me. Meaning, she took a bullet for me. Literally. We used to joke about it in middle school, saying that we would take a bullet for each other, but I didn't think it would actually happen.

I dropped to my knees in front of her and saw that the bullet wound was on the left side of her collarbone, and I was very grateful that it didn't hit her heart. But that relief was only for a split second, because she started to bleed. A lot.

I rushed her to the Avengers hospital wing as fast as I could. Mr. Stark came into the room, yelling at me to tell him what had happened, but I just stood there. I couldn't speak, because even though, she had taken the bullet, I felt it in me too.

Dr. Banner and a woman named Helen Cho extracted the bullet from Eliza's collarbone, but they had to examine it some more for a reason I wasn't told. I didn't worry about that though, I was worried about her.

Around eight am this morning, they moved her back to her bedroom, so that she could sleep more comfortably. I laid next to her, watching her chest rise and fall slowly. The bullet wound was about half way healed already, thanks to her super healing abilities. 

Mr. Stark said that she was on very high pain killers, so she would be pretty loopy when she woke up. This should be fun.

Eliza stirred awake and then sat up quickly, panting. She laid back down though, probably from the shooting pain. I noticed that she was sweating a lot and her face was a little pale. Most likely she had a fever.

"Hey Eli," I said, and she practically fell off the bed.

"Peter," she stared at me with wide eyes, "What are you-uh. W-what are you doin here?" She bit the inside of her cheek.

"Umm...you got shot. You took a bullet for me," I said.

"Huh. That's pretty neat. You know, I have so many scars from you. I have that one above my eyebrow, oh and the one burn on my arm from when you attempted to curl my hair. Oh yeah and now I'ma gonna get a gnarly one from this bullet," she said.

I laughed at her, "You are truly amazing."

"nO YOU'RE AMAZING," she yelled, sitting up and pointing a finger at me. I slowly put her finger down and put my arm around her, making her stand up.

"You're really hot Eli," I said, feeling her forehead. I saw her smile under my touch. A real smile this time. Not the fake ones she had been giving me for the past month.

"No you're really hot. Like insanely hot," she said and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"You have a fever," I said, and made her come with me to the kitchen to get some NyQuil, "You're wound might be infected."

Steve and Bucky were sitting on the couch, watching us. Steve glanced at Eliza and saw her stumbling around and giggling.

"She's loosened up a lot. Maybe we should give her drugs more often," Bucky muttered and Steve hit him on the arm. They got up and left the room.

I sat her down on the bar stool and went through the cupboards, looking for the medicine. I found it and turned back around to see Eliza looking at me, her fists propping up her head and her legs swinging back and forth.

I smiled at her cuteness- wait what?

"to the to the- hit it fergie aLL THE TIME I TURN AROUND BROTHERS GATHER ROUND ALWAYS LOOKING AT ME UP AND DOWN, LOOKING AT ME AH. I JUST WANNA SAY IT NOW I A'INT TRYNA ROUND UP DRAMA LITTLE MAMA I DON'T WANNA TAKE YOUR MANS," she sang. I laughed and walked over to her, covering her mouth with my hand. She still sang, but it was more muffled, "AND I KNOW I'M COMIN OFF JUST A LITTLE BIT CONCEITED AND I KEEP ON REPEATING HOW THE BOYS WANNA EAT IT BUT I'M TRYNA TELL-"

I stopped her before she could sing anymore. She licked my hand, making me retreat it from her mouth. She laughed and I smiled, because her laugh was the cutest thing ever- again, what?

She was laughing so hard that she fell off of the stool. She squealed and fell on her ass. It was my turn to laugh now. She crossed her arms and glared at me. She stood up, walking closer to me.

"You think that's funny?" she questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"Well, to quote you directly, 'but that's what a best friend is supposed to do when the other falls on their ass," I said. She glared at me still and came closer. They she started to lightly punch me in the chest. I laughed and kissed her forehead.

Her eyes then became soft in half a second. Then tears started to form in her hazel eyes.

"Heyheyheyheyhey. What's wrong?" I said, trying to search her face for some sign of the happiness that was there a second ago.

She blinked fast, as a way to try and make the tears go away. She shook her head a little and walked over to the medicine, studying the bottle. Then she poured herself a bit and drank it.

"I am really hot right now," she spoke up. Then she took her shirt off.

My mouth fell open and I looked away from her. She had a bra on, but still.

"Eliza, if you're hot, then go sit in front of a fan or something," I said, still not looking at her.

"Are you mad at me? I'm getting the sense that you're mad at me," she said. 

I sighed, "No, I'm not mad at you. Why on earth would I be mad at you?"

She made her hands into fists, "I really wanna punch something right now. But that's why my wrist is broken. Oh wait-no it's not. Super healing. Cool. Anyways," she pointed in the direction of our rooms, "I'm uh. I'm gonna go get a shirt."

She stumbled away and I followed her. She went into my room and went through the dresser. But I didn't have any clothes in there yet.

"Pete. Where are my clothes?" she asked.

"This is my room," I said. She pursed her lips and nodded, going over to our connecting bathroom and into her room. I followed her still, trying to make sure that she didn't die or anything. She silently went through the drawers and picked out a shirt, pulling it over head. 

"Eli why do you have my shirt in your dresser?" I asked, pointing to her.

"You smell nice." she murmured, suddenly getting all shy. 

"Thanks? Wait do you also have my sweatpants on?" I asked, looking down and saw she was wearing my grey pair. She nodded and then started to tip over, so I ran over to catch her and move her back to her bed.

"I never thanked you for taking a bullet for me. So uh...thank you," I muttered.

"Anything for you Pete," she grumbled into her pillow. I blushed a little. She lifted her head up to look at me, I was very aware of how close our faces were. She studied my face for a few minutes.

"Peter, you could step on my face and I would apologize to you. You're too beautiful like, damn," she said out of the blue.

"I-uh um," I stuttered.

"Peter just remember," she said, "that it matters not what you've done, but what you do with with what you've done, for others." She nodded and I wheezed so hard that I thought I was going to explode.

"You wanna know something?"

"Hmm?"

"I love you," she giggled, looking into my eyes.

My lips parted, "Y-you what?"

"I love you."

My face heated up so much I thought that this time I was actually going to explode. She turned to look at the ceiling, but I just stared at her for what seemed like hours, admiring her features. Soon, her eyes fluttered closed and she fell asleep, most likley from the NyQuil. 

She probably just meant as a friend. 

(~time skip~)

October 2nd 5:00 pm

Eliza was still asleep, and she had maneuvered her way into my arms. I was asleep for a while too, until Mr. Stark came in.

"I have some news for you and the rest of the Avengers...and also her," he pointed to Eliza, "but probably not until she wakes up." I nodded and gently tucked her back in, walking over to Mr. Stark.

He said, "You know, she only sleeps when you're here."

I looked up at him, "Really?"

"Mhm."

"But I haven't slept over in like two months-"

He sighed, "Yeah."

I furrowed my eyebrows, deep in thought. Mr. Stark led me to the meeting room where everybody else was. I sat down near the back, next to Thor.

"Hello man of spiders! Nice to see you again," Thor said. I gave him a small smile.

"Ok here's the gist. The reason Dr. Cho and Dr. Banner did further investigation on the bullets that Eliza was hit by, was because they were purple. But that's not the only reason," Mr. Stark said, pulling up a hologram. It was a diagram of a bullet, "It was infused with chitauri energy cores." My eyes widened.

"Peter and Eliza fought a gang who was making these weapons a few months back. One of the guys escaped from the police's hands before they could arrest him. He ended up seeing Eliza without her mask on, and searched her database. He found out who her mom was, and went to the hospital where she worked and...killed her," Mr. Stark said. The room went quiet.

"He escaped from prison two months ago," he continued, "and has been making more advanced weapons. These weapons are advanced because they look like regular human guns, but have chitauri bullets in them."

"And Eliza was hit with one of these bullets?! Is she going to be okay? What if she dies? She can't die Mr. Stark, I need her." I said, leaning forward in my seat.

"Relax kid, she'll be okay. Eliza is very lucky that she was only hit in the collarbone. It also helps that she has superhuman abilities. But her mom wasn't so lucky, and we're trying to make sure nobody else has to die at the hands of this guy. However, Eliza was hit, meaning she still has some of this stuff in her, and it's making its way to her brain," Mr. Stark said. 

"Wanda has the ability to extract the toxin, the second it hits the brain access point. But also, Wanda is human, so she has limits. This will take a lot of power...we might need to bring in an old friend..." Mr. Stark trailed off, looking in the direction of Thor.

Thor furrowed his eyebrows, "No Stark. We are not bringing my brother into this. Loki is in a cell in Asgard-"

"I don't know, I might wanna meet him," a voice said from behind us. We all turned to see Eliza standing there, arms crossed.

"Have you been there this whole time?" Steve asked and she nodded.

"So the bullet I was hit with is part of an alien species. Does that mean I'm part alien now? Maybe now I could summon an army of spiders-" she stopped herself and I laughed. For some reason she tensed up a little.

Bucky stood up and went over to Eliza, then yanked on her wrist, pulling her outside of the room. They stood just out of my hearing range.

(Eliza's POV)

"I see you're back to your tense self," Bucky smirked.

"i'M nOt tEnSe," I said and he gave me a look.

"How's the wound feel?" he asked.

"Feels like there's been a bullet in there," I grumbled.

"Alright how's your wrist?"

"I don't know, it feels like a wrist."

"Okay how's your heart?"

I stopped for a minute. I didn't know the answer to that question. I gave him a quick hug and walked back to the meeting room.

"Remember I love you!" Bucky called out.

"Love you too!" I yelled back. He followed me into the meeting room and jumped back into the conversation.

"So who is this guy?" Steve asked.

Mr. Stark said, "Goes by the name of Daniel," his face went slightly pale, "Porter."

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

85.5K 3.6K 53
Y/N feels like the only person in the world who hates superheroes. Tony Stark is possibly her least favourite person in the world, especially since h...
198K 3.4K 32
☆꧁ 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 ꧂☆ ❝ Darling, I need you to trust me ❞ (¯'*•.¸,¤°'✿.。.:* *.:。.✿'°¤,¸.•*'¯) You apply for a makeup job for an upcoming fil...
3K 150 27
"Live for the ones who don't get too. Use this time to become something that you only ever dreamed to be. Become extraordinary." After losing everyt...
3.2K 58 14
"The best thing to hold onto in life is each other." - Audrey Hepburn ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─── Peter and MJ meet years later. Peter is a single fa...