lady,

By yamapill

浦ゟダ ᵖᵉʳᶠᵉᶜᵗ ˡⁱᵗᵗˡᵉ ˡⁱᵉˢ 𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐩 © 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨 𝐱 (𝐟𝐞𝐦.) 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞... More

♡ welcome ♡
one
two
three
four
five
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twentyone
extra chapter bc i love u

six

3.7K 152 8
By yamapill

Waking up in a different room was scary at first, but as you sat up you could see the familiar ash blonde lying next to you, his lips slightly parted. You could hear his soft breathing accompanied by his eyebrows furrowing every now and then.

You stretched out your arms and got up to open the blind. It was funny to you, how only a day ago someone would already be doing this for you. As the light began to pour into room, a groan came from Bakugou and his eyes began to peek open.

He watched you peer out the window down onto the street below, a slight breeze dancing through your hair as you opened the window slightly, twirling around you causing your small white nightgown to flutter around your thighs. A rising feeling grew in his chest, something inside him expected you to leave by the time he woke up.

"Y/n?"

Your breath hitched slightly as he caught you by surprise, immediately you placed your hands over your chest to cover your exposed skin. It's not as if your nightgown is particularly revealing, however for someone like a princess, you had grown up knowing that it's inappropriate for someone of your status to show too much skin.

"Bakugou, can you...turn around."

He raised his eyebrows, oblivious to why you were acting this way, however once he realised he turned around without saying anything. You waited for a moment before you started to slip the small white dress off you and changed into the same clothes as yesterday.

Bakugou slowly turned around as you pulled up your stockings, "Not bad." he smirked. You glared at him, shaking your head slightly.

"Come on Princess." he said getting up and walking over to you. "Learn to have a little fun." he towered over you, smirking. You tried to think of something snarky to say back, but struggled to find the right words. He huffed, smiling at his little defeat as you walked past him to put on your shoes.

"Where are you going in such a rush?" he asked.

"I don't know. Anywhere really...I just wanna see something." you said, looking down at your laces as you began to tie them.

Bakugou smiled slightly, knowing he had the perfect place to show you. He chucked on his coat and shoved his feet into his worn out shoes. "Follow me then."

As you both left the inn, there was a large gathering of people at the end of the road. You could just manage to see a few of the royal guards sitting on white horses, calling something out that seemed to do with the reward for the 'lost princess.'

You quickly put up your hood and looked to Bakugou in fear. His eyes were wide as he grabbed your hand and started running the other direction. You both ran down the busy street, manoeuvring your way through the people so that you wouldn't bump into anyone. But as you kept running the feeling of fear began to dissolve and started to be replaced by something else.

Laughter. All of sudden you just couldn't help yourself, it wasn't a small chuckle like usual. It was pure joy erupting into laughter. Bakugou turned to see your expression and couldn't help but laugh along. To bystanders, it just looked like two idiots running together, who couldn't control their laughter.

You were both completely out of breath, so he pulled you into a small hidden alleyway. You both panted, the little of your laughter escaping. It seemed to die down as your eyes met, however your smile stayed.

"That was fun." you breathed out.

"You're such an idiot." he smirked.

"You're the one who just grabbed my hand and started running." you said, now just realising your fingers were still interlocked with his. A blush appeared on both of your cheeks as you let go. A little giggle left your lips, causing a feeling of warmth to appear in Bakugou's chest.

"So what were you gonna show me." you said.

He stepped out from the alleyway, looking both ways before looking back to you and nodding his head to the side, signalling for you to follow him. You did so, walking by his side, slightly behind him.

The sound of people's chatter around you began to die down the further you walked. After walking for a while a thought crossed your mind, how can you trust Bakugou? It didn't seem like a big deal before, but as you walked further it started to become unsettling. You were just mindlessly following someone who was practically a stranger to you.

Not only that, but you had just remembered that you lost your horse the day before, that was the only way for you to have an advantage if someone were to attack you.

"Bakugou..." you mumbled, building up the courage to possibly turn back.

"We are almost there." he said nonchalantly, not even looking over to you.

"Um..." you said looking at the barren landscape around you. "I don't know if this is a good idea."

His eyebrows furrowed, "Just wait, we are almost at the top of the hill, then I can show you it."

You tried your best to settle your nerves, but when you finally made it to the top of the hill they seemed to disappear entirely.

"You see." Bakugou said, looking over to you. Meanwhile, you were able to puzzle all the pieces together as you looked down at the view. It was from the highest point of the kingdom, the buildings glowed down below, but what caught your eye wasn't the castle. It was the lighthouse, you had seen it everyday from your window, but never up so close.

"It's...I've never..." you struggled to express your emotions into words. "I've never actually seen it before. Not like this."

"You never left the castle...at all?"

You looked over to him and shook your head, sadness shadowed your features. Anger began to burn inside of Bakugou, to think that you've never been free your entire life. To simply live a life, stuck inside of walls just doing what you're told to do.

"But- Thats not fair. Just because you're the princess doesn't mean to have to be locked away forever." he argued at no one in particular.

"Bakugou, it's alright. It's my duty."

"That's not duty. That's...that's being trapped."

You sat down on the grass, not knowing what to say. He was right, it was only now that you could see clearly. Before, it all seemed so perfect, but now you could think of nothing worse than returning home. To spent another day following your parents orders and hiding yourself from the world.

He sat down next to you, sighing. "Y/n." he said, wiping the tear that began to fall from your eye, "Please don't cry, you don't have to go back yet. We still have more time."

"I wish I had a life like yours." you said, not thinking.

Bakugou was taken back by this, he had never looked at it that way before, he had nothing. No responsibilities, no home, no one to take care of him. You had everything he didn't, except for one thing. Freedom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Hot Sugar By A

Fanfiction

238K 5K 35
18+ NO MINORS THIS STORY ISN'T FOR YOU Bakugo x F! Reader College Quirkless AU More details on the "info"page.
2M 62K 69
ꗃ 𝐤. 𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝: 𝟎𝟖/𝟐𝟕/𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝: 𝟎𝟏/𝟐𝟑/𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐 !𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫! 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥...
109K 3.7K 14
•°. *࿐ ❝𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭, 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝?❞ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝟐𝟒 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧...
754K 26.6K 38
ꗃ 𝐤. 𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝: 𝟎𝟔/𝟐𝟔/𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝: 𝟎𝟕/𝟐𝟖/𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 !𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫! 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥...