Truly Yours • Kim Mingyu

By kwonbubs

[Kim Mingyu] "Nobody deserves you like I do." Mingyu Trilogy 2/3 Book 1: Only For You Book 2: Truly Yours B... More

[Prologue]
[one]
[two]
[three]
[four]
[five]
[six]
[seven]
[eight]
[nine]
[ten]
[eleven]
[twelve]
[thirteen]
[fourteen]
[fifteen]
[sixteen]
[seventeen]
[nineteen]
[twenty]
[twenty-one]
[twenty-two]
[twenty-three]
[twenty-four]
[twenty-five]
[twenty-six]
[twenty-seven]
[twenty-eight]
[twenty-nine]
[thirty]
[thirty-one]
[thirty-two]
[thirty-three]
[thirty-four]
[thirty-five]
[thirty-six]
[thirty-seven]
[thirty-eight]
[thirty-nine]
[forty]
[Finale]
[Epilogue]
Book 3: It Ends with Us

[eighteen]

1.2K 55 20
By kwonbubs

Miyeon's POV:

He bounces faster than I've ever seen him from his position, literally. He turns on the lamp. It takes him another two minutes to realize the hidden meaning behind my context.

What do I do with him? He's so slow.

"Y-you knew?" I sit up in an attempt to face him properly.

"The whole time." I reply.

His reaction is so priceless.
Alexa get my camera.

"How?!"

"You're too transparent Jeon Wonwoo. Acting isn't for you."

"Still, how did you know? Did I make it too obvious?" He murmurs the last part. However, due to the lack of noise, I manage to hear him finely. He did make it obvious, as a matter of fact.

"The way you look at me, the way you care for me; all of it makes it too obvious for anyone." I shrug. His face and ears flush red. He turns away his eyes from me. Of course he can't maintain an eye contact with me now.

"Now this is embarrassing. The boys know too probably. They'll tease me till the day my soul leaves my body." He shrieks, dropping his shoulders. I regard him in silence.

"You liked me since high school?" I ask, looking down at my feet.

"Mhmm."

"Why didn't you tell me back then?"

He clears his throat. "It wasn't the right time I guess?" Asserts he.

"What if I never came back?"

"My regret of not telling you about my feelings would never go away."

"Why would you wait for someone who supposedly died right infront you, someone who you had no chances with, who wasn't likely a human, who abnormally disappeared by fading away in the air? How could you like that someone so much that in 6 years your feelings haven't changed for her atall? How's this possible in practical life?"

"Some things are worth waiting for ever. Love is one of them, I think. I love you. I could wait a lifetime for you." He says. "A part of me always believed that you didn't die that night and one day you would surely return. Maybe that day, I could tell you everything. That some day is finally here, it's today and I'm so so happy."

I'm overwhelmed with emotions. His dedication is benumbing me and melting my melancholic heart effortlessly. The sincerity behind each of his words bring tears to my eyes once again.

I hold in my breath to prevent them from falling. He already saw me crying more than once. I was never the type to cry over these things at the first place. It would hurt my pride.

I'm strong. I won't cry anymore.

"What if I never did?" I ask in an undertone, swallowing my tears.

"It's not always what if and never and all the pessimistic things. Life would be too gloomy like that. Sometimes it's also about what if and all the other optimistic things. That's what keeps us going, even through the hard times."

"You shouldn't be optimistic all the  time about everything you know. The higher you fly, the harder you fall when your wings are broken." I breath out.

"I'm not afraid of falling. Because I know I bear the courage and ability to stand up on my feet again and fly higher than I did before." He clarifies.

I hold up my head. I lock my eyes with him. I feel like I know him so much better in a matter of few days, than I did in months. He's incredible.

"I wish you knew just how much I admire you for your amazing personality." I utter with fascination. The corners of his lips gradually twitch up to a delightful grin.

"You can't say those flattering stuffs to me now. I might end up kissing you." Says he.

"Oh really? As if I'll let you any time sooner."

"Well then, maybe later?"

He chuckles right after saying that. I laugh along with him. Our reactions to it are just too hilarious. I love how we aren't all serious about it. There's nothing awkward between us, it's actually more brighter now. The air is light and us talking freely about it makes it more comfortable.

There's nothing wrong in liking someone. There's nothing wrong if that person doesn't necessarily like you back. There's nothing wrong with being just friends. Both of us are aware of that.

We're certain that no matter how we end up, there's positively nothing that'll change between us. Our lives will go on in it's own flow. We'll still be friends like we are now and honestly, nothing else matters.

"Don't give me an answer if you don't want to. I am fine with it. Take as much time as you need. Don't feel awkward about it. Don't be pressured." He says, turning off the lamp on the nightstand. "Sure."

He lies down and closes his eyes.

"I want to take you somewhere tomorrow."

"Where?" I ask curiously.

"Somewhere special. You'll see."

"Okay. I'll be early."

"Goodnight Miyeon. Sleep tight."

"You too."

***

For the first time in forever, I woke up without an alarm clock or someone's four to five hours of hardwork for waking me up. This is the greatest flex of this year. Jeonghan would be so proud of me.

Wonwoo comes out of the shower. He sits beside me and narrows his vision. "Did the moon rise instead of the sun today? How come you're awake on your own?"

He arches his face to get a better view of me brushing my hair with an actual comb (which is also included in my for the first time in forever list, because I never brush my hair with a comb. I usually just run my fingers through them. Budget comb.) in the early morning. By early morning, I mean 12:30 pm. Note the sarcasm.

"You told me you'd take me somewhere special." I reply eagerly. "I knew it. There's no way you would wake up by yourself without a reason." He remarks, scoffing. I pretend not to hear it.

I again focus on brushing my hair. Though it's above my shoulders, it's condition is no better than the Amazon jungle. It's a bird nest, a lion's hair, a hedgehog's spine and everything worst.

I should've realized it earlier that not brushing your hair at least once in a week can make it tangled and damaged. At this point, my hair is worse than a horrid mop. There's so many knots that the comb is getting stuck in between my hairs.

What a great way to start a day.

"Hey. What do you think of me getting bald?" I ask Wonwoo while he is picking dresses for our special day. "Have you officially lost your mind? Why do you want to get bald?"

"I am so sick of this hair troubles." I groan dramatically, pulling out some purple strands of my hair. If I go bald, there'll be no hair. If there's no hair, then there's no hair trouble. Life would be so easy.

The only problem is, I'll look frightfully ugly with a dazzling shiny scalp.

I'll just have to endure hair troubles for the rest of my life. Sigh.

"Aigo aigoo poor girl." He shakes his head.

"Stop talking like an ahjumma, aHjUsSi."

"I'm only a year older than you, though you stopped aging. Do you find me that old?" He glares at me incredulously, placing his hands on his hip.

"I don't find you that young either. AhJuSsI." I reply insouciantly. His temper is boiling, I can feel that from meters away.

What is he getting angry about? All I'm doing is calmly stating facts. Maybe with a little exaggeration. But still, facts are facts. Truth is always bitter. He should know that.

"Stop ahjussi-zoning me."

"Okay bro."

"Don't bro-zone me either!"

"Okay uncle."

"Am I your uncle? Gosh stop it already."

"Sure oppa."

Oh my fucking goodness. What did I just do... I can't believe myself. Did I freaking oppa-ed him?

I regret my life.

"Do. Not. Oppa-zone. Me. I don't like being called oppa." Thank you lord.

A dark mischievous smirk spreads across his face. What is he thinking?

"Call me babe instead."

My jaw drops. I blink my eyes repeatedly while I try to digest what he said. Did I hear him right? 

"Give me a minute to throw up." I say, holding my stomach and faking the gesture of puking. "Just kidding. Call me by my name like you always do."

I would've puked for real if this wasn't a joke. Babe is too cringy for me. God bless me.

"Do you mind me calling you by your name? I don't really have the habit of addressing someone formally."

"I don't mind. It's fine as long as we don't disrespect each other in any means." He gives his head a nod of affirmation, following with his statement.

I'm glad I'm spending my vacation with someone who shares the same mentality as me. It's so much better than being alone.

***

"Is it somewhere luxurious? I'm not a big fan of fancy places." I glimpse at the cerulean sky outside the car. It's empyrean, it's such a beautiful day.

"It's a surprise. You'll love it."

It's almost afternoon and we're now on our way to our special place. My whole body is tingling with excitement. Today is the first day we're coming out of our hotel room, though it's already the third day.

One week goes away too quickly. I should've booked the ticket for an entire year.

"What's in that bag?" I point a finger at the backpack, placed on the front seat with excessive care. Judging by the looks, it seems like there's some kind of gold inside.

"Stuffs we'll need to make our day even more special."

The cab stops infront of a overly crowded place. All I see is people and people. Too many people. There's hardly any empty space.

"We're here." He says, smiling ear to ear. We pay the fare and get down from the cab. I look around my surroundings. The ground is eminently vast.

Wherever my eyes travel, it's only people. People from different regions and countries and all around the world.

"Where are we... oh my god." I trail off, a gasp of utter amusement escapes my mouth. I can't believe my eyes. I feel like crying from too much happiness.

Could this be a dream?

All of this is too good to be real.

We're at the Citi Field stadium.

This is a BTS concert.

***
Thank you for the reads and support. I'm extremely sorry if this was boring. Pwease bear with me cz I love you all sooooooooooo much T.T

I was happy over the moon when I got to know that there are still some left who are reading this story. I can't thank yall enough.

After much consideration, I've decided to make this a trilogy. There's gonna be a book 3, hopefully. So please keep anticipating. I hope not to disappoint yall.

Take care of your health guys. Yall are amazing. Have a great day, bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 52 14
Just seventeen imagines for you carats💎 Enjoy ('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)
466K 8.7K 54
I like Seventeen you like Seventeen. (^u^)/ Thanks for reading <3
18.4K 538 108
A story about a solo female artist and seventeen.. how their friendship will take turn and make asahi the official member of seventeen
118K 3.9K 23
❝ you're ripped at every edge, but you're a masterpiece ❞