One Hundred Shades of Forever.

By Believeeexoxo

- This story will be completed on Wattpad but the full version of this book is available to purchase on lulu... More

Introduction.
Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty One.
Chapter Twenty-Two.
Chapter Twenty-Three.
Chapter Twenty-Four.
Chapter Twenty-Five.
Chapter Twenty Six.
Chapter Twenty Seven.
Chapter Twenty Eight.
Chapter Twenty Nine.
Chapter Thirty.
Chapter Thirty One.
Chapter Thirty Two.
Chapter Thirty Three.
Chapter Thirty Four.
Chapter Thirty Six.
Chapter Thirty-Seven.
Chapter Thirty-Eight.
Chapter Thirty-Nine.
Chapter Forty.
Chapter Forty One.
Chapter Forty Two.
Chapter Forty Three.
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five.
Chapter Forty Six.
Chapter Forty Seven.
Chapter Forty Eight.
Chapter Forty Nine.
Chapter Fifty.

Chapter Thirty Five.

32.2K 1K 1.1K
By Believeeexoxo

Chapter Thirty Five. 

            After getting on a boat and heading to the mainland and being stuck in traffic for almost an hour, we had finally arrived at the arena for the concert and the endless screaming of the fans came through the limo before we had to get out. The beach certainly was relaxing but we can’t live there forever and this was his life so I just had to get used to it.

            “I’m gonna take a couple pictures with them. Okay?”

            “Good.” I smiled. “I want you to.”

            So then he stepped out of the car and the screams I thought were loud before became even louder and security escorted me to the side so I could stand there and wait for Justin by the barriers. Girls were crying and their faces were stained with mascara and the smile Justin got on his face when he started to talk to some of them completely warmed my heart. The relationship he has with his fans is incredible and I’ve just never seen anything like it. We’re a family and I say we’re because I’m still a belieber too at heart and I always will be.

            “JOPHIA!” Someone screamed, pointing over at me. “Can I get a picture with both of you please!?”

            Justin sent me the cheesiest grin in the entire world and this is the first time I’ve heard our actual ship name. It sounded so adorable and I nodded my head as I began to walk over, the girl continuing to cry as I leaned over and gave her a hug.

            “You guys are literally relationship goals.” She laughed. “You guys seriously belong together.”

            “Well thank you sweetheart.” Justin replied. “I think so too.”

            We all leaned in for the picture and then someone else asked him to make a vine and then he started to talk about his app shots and I rolled my eyes. Him and his app literally had a better relationship than we did. It’s kind of strange and he asked me to make an account but I never really posted anything. I just made it to support him.

            “Are you coming to the show?”

            Justin refocused his attention back to the same girl who called us Jophia and she shook her head no as she was in shock from him actually still talking to her. I know that exact feeling.

            “U-Um no. My parents can’t exactly afford the tickets but it’s okay Justin. It’s just an honor to have even met you and Sophia. I love you both and my whole entire life has just been made.”

            “Well how about I make it even better and give you front row seats?” He asked. “Bring one of your friends too.”

            “Oh my god are you serious?!”

            She started to scream and it took everything I had to not kiss him right now because this was what I was talking about. This girl didn’t have the money to afford tickets yet she continuously supported him in everything he did and now she was getting re-paid for it. This is how it should be.

            “Thank you for your kind words about us.” He told her. “I wish every fan was like you, honestly. I’ll see you all tonight.”

            I laughed when she couldn’t speak and just nodded her head as he grabbed my hand and led me inside the arena. He was late to his meet and greet but I didn’t care because I leaned over and kissed his cheek, him pulling my body in front of his so he could snake his arms around my waist and kiss me repeatedly all over my cheek until I burst out into giggles.

            “Jophia is life.” He chuckled.

            “It really is.”

            Then I released his grasp from my waist and let him walk in front of me so I could jump onto his back, him pretending like I was too heavy and falling onto his knees on the floor of the arena. The security were obviously pissed off because he was even more late but like I told them before, the meet and greet would just run a little bit over and the show would start a little late. It’s not a big deal.

            “Jesus.” He laughed, me not being able to breathe from laughing so much too. “I don’t think I can do it babe.”

            “You suck immensely, you know that?”

            “Well I know you do.”

            And then my mouth dropped open from his dirty comment and he started laughing even harder, literally not being able to breathe as I did the same before he finally stood up and extended his hand out so he could help me up.

            “Justin.” One of the securities said. “We don’t have time for this. Come on.”

            “Uh-oh.” He laughed again, finally letting me piggyback on him. “Sophia you hear that? They don’t have time for Jophia. Guys, we’re relationship goals. Don’t you understand that?”

            One of the securities couldn’t help but laugh and I kissed his cheek from behind as we made our way to the meet and greet area and he set me down so he could stand in front of the backdrop screen.

-------  

          “Babe you did so good!”

            Wrapping my arms around his neck as soon as he got off stage, I ignored the sweat coming endlessly off of his body and kissed him, a smile immediately appearing on his face.

            “Post concert sex?” He teased. “Maybe?”

            “After you shower?” I teased back. “Maybe?”

            Then he backed me into his dressing room and started to leave kisses down my neck, which made me laugh and grasp onto his hair.

            “After. You. Shower. With. Me. Maybe?”

            I nodded my head and that seemed to satisfy him because he began to strip himself of his white beater and then his black pants, replacing them with a hoody and a pair of sweatpants like he usually did and for most people when he dresses up it turns them on the most but that wasn’t the case for me. Seeing him in a pair of sweatpants and a sweatshirt was such a turn on and I have no idea why but I think it was the way he looked so cute bundled up in big clothing. I just wanted to cuddle the living shit out of him.

            “I can’t get enough of you today.” I giggled, wrapping my arms around his neck once more. “You look so cute right now.”

            “I’d say the same to you.” He replied and tugged on the hem of my flare skirt.

            “I wanna cuddle with you tonight baby.”

            “Yeah? My baby girl wants to cuddle?”

            “Mhmmmmm.”

            Then he kissed me and we went into an intense make out session, him picking me up so I could wrap my legs around his waist and he set me on top of the dressing room mirror as he moved his kisses to my neck. He was being gentle with me and I loved that as he smiled ever so often into my skin and finally entwined our hands together before he looked at me again.

            “After we fuck…” He laughed. “Then we can cuddle all you want, okay?”

            “Mmk. Deal baby.”

            The sound of his phone echoed into the room, causing me to jump, and Justin laughed again as he fished it out of the pocket of his sweatpants. I didn’t want him to talk on the phone right now because I wanted to keep kissing him but apparently it wasn’t a phone call because he just stared at his phone for a couple of moments.

            “Was it a text?” I asked.

            He didn’t answer me and for a second I thought he didn’t hear me but his face was getting red and his fist was clenched at his side and he moved away from me way too quickly, looking back up at me with nothing but what seemed like hatred.

            “Justin what-“

            And then he handed me the phone and continued to stand there as he tried not to lose it on me but when I saw what was on his phone I understood why because there on the screen was the picture I had sent Katherine in the dressing room, my hand barely covering my breasts as the plaid skirt was hiked up my waist like no tomorrow.

            For a second I was trying to think about how Katherine got his number but when I saw the contact it was like my heart wanted to completely burst out of my chest.

New message from: Ben

U sure she’s loyal?

A/N:

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!

PLOT TWIST PLOT TWIST PLOT TWIST

COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT

Twitter: @ believeeexoxo

Instagram: @ drxwsdeanna 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 46.4K 41
The sequel to Fifty Shades Of Justin has finally arrived. Life for Justin and Sophia has never been better. What more could you want when you have e...
126K 859 105
Just read it lmao......
38.6K 1.7K 29
Hello Everyone!!! This is my first ever Wattpad Story and I am very excited to write it for you all!! This is not a complete story, but some one shot...
22.9K 4.7K 22
Just have to read to find out..💔