SNL 2020

بواسطة ginaddict

It's a new year...no actually, it's a new decade and this love relationship is adding another year in it's ma... المزيد

Fuck This Shit
What?! Pt1
What?! Pt2
Confrontation Pt1
Confrontation Pt2
Limbo Pt1
Limbo Pt2
Open Communication Pt1
Open Communication Pt2
Take Two Pt1
Take Two Pt2
Take Two Pt3
Take Two Pt4
Take Two Pt5
Hurdle
Concepts
NDA
Ring Talk Pt1
Ring Talk Pt2
Ring Talk Pt3
Gloomy January
Sad Disappointment
Dictatorship
Post Valentines
Killer Sex Appeal
Virus
Stuck
A Job Well Done
Surprise Dinner pt1
Surprise Dinner pt2
Cravings
Ranting Squirrel
No April's Fool pt1
No April's Fool pt2
No April's Fool pt 3
No April's Fool pt4
The Biggest Jerk pt1
The Biggest Jerk pt2
The Men With Plans
Losing Battle pt1
Losing Battle pt2
Losing Battle pt3
UGH!
Two Heads
Mr.Wild Side
Lucky
Short Shorts
Engagement Gift
ShopBoy
Current Favorite
Productive
A Morning Discussion
Episode Pt1
Episode Pt2
Episode Pt3
Flaws
GrandMa
Devil's Advocate pt1
Devil's Advocate pt2
JiJi's Night
Giving In pt1
Giving In pt2
Giving In pt3
Mrs.Lim pt1
Mrs.Lim pt2
Mrs.Lim pt3
Museleom Again
Hard Bite
Ring Robber
Hickeys
Roles pt1
Roles pt2
Prenup List pt1
Prenup List pt2
Future Stepdaddy
Missed Dinner pt1
Missed Dinner pt2
Missed Dinner pt3
Phone Day
Hang Out pt1
Hang Out pt2
King Stan
Melons and Brats pt1
Melons and Brats pt2
Spring Cleaning in the Summer
Notes and Letters pt1
Notes and Letters pt2
Notes and Letters pt3
Frustrated
Cuddling with the Rain
JR in the Museleom
French Guy
Sexy Fantasy
A Good Daughter In Law pt1
A Good Daughter in Law pt2
Plots
Stumble and Fall
Ranting Time
Human Vs. Pooch
Homebound
Just Live
Back in His Arms
United Front
Misfortunes
More Ramblings
Pantry or Dick
Love Potion
Hormonal
Defensive pt1
Defensive pt2
Secretive
Exhausting
Weird Games
RoadTrip pt1
Roadtrip pt2
Resilient
Reconciliation
Intention
Future Karma
Spots
Justice Warrior
Adorable
Screen Fatigue
Budget
Housekeeper, Jacuzzi and Flu Shots
Progress
Curb Your Enthusiasm pt1
Curb Your Enthusiasm pt2
Get Together
Over Caffeinated
Friends
A Business Broker pt1
A Business Broker pt2
What A Mess
Mooncakes
Strong
Sibling Spat
Beloved pt1
Beloved pt2
Beloved pt3
Socializing pt1
Socializing pt3
Socializing pt3
Made Bed
The Door pt1
The Door pt2
The Door pt3
Xiao Long Bao
Ski Trip Again?! pt1
Ski Trip Again?! pt2
Ski Trip Again?! pt3
Ski Trip Again?! pt4
Ski Trip Again?! pt5
Just A Tad Wet
Baby Dream
Pancake Weekend
Different Planes
Comparison
Spooky QingYu pt1
Spooky QingYu pt2
Feeling Good
Jerk
Decor Pickup
Auntie Ollie
Disturbance
Christmas Socks
The Missing Wallet pt1
The Missing Wallet pt2
Good Company
Wedding Tradition
Curious Squirrel
Hater pt1
Hater pt2
Changes
Lucky Qing
Bent pt1
Bent pt2
Bent pt3
That Night pt1
That Night pt2
Concern pt1
Concern pt2
StowAway Squirrel
The Sitdown
Dried Persimmons
Temporary Place pt1
Temporary Place pt2
Goodbye 2020

Special Photos

352 33 2
بواسطة ginaddict

In the end, Qing has to empty out that wallet to disinfect it. It marinated in the thrash can so yeah, he has to disinfect the shit out of that wallet before I let it stay in our home and not back to the thrash can where we found it.

I held on to my picture though. While Qing is cataloging his cards and IDs, I kept the picture in my hand and stared at it. Especially the dedication Qing's wrote at the back of it.

(Those words are so sweet and heart melting, Dayu ah...)

Yes. Okay, I will admit it. Those words are few but heartfelt and I love it. That's why I want that long and sweet letter from Qing. Your Baba has a way with words when he is inspired to write them. I want to read his words and thoughts about me again.

And the photo is indeed special. I don't remember that exact moment but I believe Qing's story that I was smiling at him when that moment was taken.

Qing: (noticing my fascination to the photo) Does this mean I am absolved to writing that sweet letter for your fifth sock?

Me: (lips twisting) No. This is cute and all but I need a long ass sweet letter. You cannot get out of that one. So don't try again.

Qing: Well, you better be nice to me until Christmas. I told you, I need inspirations to write that long and sweet letter you want.

Me: (laughing) Oh, Love...believe me you don't want me to be nice. (giving him a sultry and seductive looks) You want me to be bad. (whispery tone) Like really bad.

Qing: (frowning) If you think you are being sexy right now and turning me on, you are not. Your eyes are twitching, Dayu ah. It is scaring me.

I smacked his arm as Qing laughed at my lousy attempt to act sexy. Bad Wang Qing.

We righted his wallet. I warned him that I will sew that wallet in his skin if he misplace it again.

Me: What was it that my GrandMa used to say when someone lose something. Ah! (pointing at Qing) If your dick and balls are not attached on your body, you will lose them too. Stop being clumsy with your things!

Qing: I'll be more careful now, I promise.

I sneered at that and made sure his cards, IDs, money and my picture are all in his wallet before handing it to him. Qing happily received it back. I should really confiscate his wallet but that's not how our relationship work. His wallet has his money, that's basically Qing's money. We don't touch each other's money. Thats off limits. Aside from Qing having my permission to invest my money, we don't worry ourselves about each other's finance status.

Well...we worry but we try our best to be understanding about how each of us spend our earnings.

Anyways, before sleeping I sat in the middle of our bed and had our photo albums out and spread before me as I look for a photo of Qing I can put on my wallet.

Qing: (standing by the foot of the bed and looking at me worry about this) You don't have to, you know. I am fine without you carrying my picture in your wallet.

Me: But I want to.

Qing: Why? Because you think I require it or because you think less of yourself for not having it. I said I am fine.

Me: No. I think its cool that you have a picture of me during college days in your wallet. I want one of those too. But your picture.

Qing: I was also ugly back in college.

Me: No, you are not. I think a quarter of the people in the University has a crush on you.

Qing: (sighing) What good does that done to me? You were not part of that 25%. You never looked at me as anything beyond friendship during our time in the University.

Me: Its because being with another guy doesn't make any sense to me yet during that time. I was all about dancing and performing and girls then.

Qing: (sour faced) Yeah, tell me about it. Tell me about all the girls you checked out at school. Why not?

Me: (eyes rolling) Spare me. I haven't checked out any girls for years now. And I currently love my life with you so...whatever.

I studied the pictures on the album again. They were all pictures of Qing during university days. Some are solo, most are with his friends. Others are with me and our other dormmates. Nothing is jumping on me as special enough to put on my wallet, though.

Me: (sighing) I hate this. I can't find a nice picture with a special meaning behind it.

Qing sat behind me and wrapped his arms around me.

Qing: (putting his chin on top of my right shoulder) Stop trying too hard. I told you I am fine with you not carrying a picture of me in your wallet.

Me: Why is that? You should want this. You should want to see your photo in my wallet. You sure want it badly four hours ago, what changed? I have a family picture of me and my parents in my wallet.

Qing: Of course, they are your parents. I'm not gonna begrudge you of that.

Me: (angling my head to look at him) And you are the man I will marry and will spend the rest of my life with. I want a picture of you...or us...in my wallet.

Qing: (smiling) Then lets take one now. You want it to feel a bit old? Then lets use a polaroid camera. What do you think?

Me: (suddenly feeling excited at that idea) Can we?

Qing: Of course. What is it that we cannot do when we are together?

Me: (deadpan tone) Break up. We had that experiment and we failed. Remember?

Qing: (sighing) Right. Shit. Lets not undergo an experiment like that ever again.

Me: Yeah. Lets not. (kissing his cheek) Let me get the polaroid camera.

I jumped from the bed to get the polaroid camera and made sure it has printing paper inside. In the bed, Qing gathered the open albums to stack them up and set them aside. I climbed on the bed again and sat in front of him.

Me: (holding the camera up) Okay, how do we do this?

Qing: (hugging me from behind again) Lets just look at the camera and smile.

So that's what I did. I stared at the lens of the polaroid camera and smile.

Me: I will count to three before I press the click button, okay?

Qing: Okay.

Me: One, two, three! Say cheese! (pressing the button on the camera to take the picture)

But at the same time I clicked the button on the camera, I felt Qing's lips on my cheek. I kept on smiling as the flash hit our faces. When that was done, Qing put a hand on my cheek to turn my head gently so he can get to my lips. I closed my eyes as he kissed me deeply.

I felt so loved in that moment. We kissed as Qing lifted the camera and clicked it again. Then we separated and smile at each other.

Qing: I love you. With my picture on your wallet or not.

Me: Me too. I love you too. So much.

We kissed again and took more pictures together. We emptied the printing paper on the polaroid camera. I think there is about a dozen there.

We waited for the pictures to dry out before I picked the first picture we took. The one with me smiling and Qing kissing my cheek. I took a marker and started writing on the white space beneath the picture.

Me: (as I write) With the love of my life: the one I will marry and spend the rest of my life with. Wang Qing, 2020...

Qing: (all smile) Nice dedication.

Me: I know.

I put two pictures of us in my wallet. The one with the dedication and another one with us both smiling at the camera.

These photos, no one could take from me. If anyone is stupid enough to ask for these photos, I will really bite their heads off. These photos are mine.

I stacked the rest of the polaroid pictures. I plan to put a bulletin board in the wall above my writing desk. Thats where I will pin these pictures.

We got ready for bed and assured that we have properly expressed how much we love each other that day.

Today, Qing almost forgot to take his wallet and cellphone with him as he hurried to go out to work. I carried them behind him as he sprint to the door with his backpack.

Me: (while following him) Your phone is fully charged. Your cards are in your wallet, and your IDs too. I know you are going to be late to your appointment but please tell your assistant to drive carefully. I would rather you be late than the two of you getting into an accident.

Qing: (taking his wallet and cellphone from me) We will be careful. Have a great day at the dance studio, Love. See you later. I love you.

Me: I love you too. Be safe. Message me if you have some free time.

I pursed my lips after Qing has put on his shoes. He smiled at me before giving my lips a resounding and sweet kiss. I waved at him as he left our condo.

My Qing is out to conquer the world. The man is almost nonstop. Why do I love him so much, really? Why does he love me so much, really?

(Oh now you are just bragging and making us all envious...)

Yes. Yes I am bragging. Ciao everyone.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

7.8K 535 32
It's like a bunch of Public Service Announcements, from me to you. Bear with me and buckle up. It's going to be a bumpy ride. Completed Sept. 14, 201...
I Love You بواسطة YIZHAN

قصص الهواة

153K 9.8K 28
Xiao Zhan loves Wang Yibo. In fact, the first time Yibo met him was when Xiao Zhan confessed. Wang Yibo lets this cute guy follow him around and orde...
91.5K 4.3K 51
Hlo guy's! How are u? I hope everyone is safe and healthy 😃 This is my first story hope everyone Support me and I will give my best to Work hard! So...
181K 5.5K 15
[COMPLETED ◌ March 16 2021] (Warning, in this story both travelers have ships of both AmberxLumine, and DilucxAether. If you have a problem with such...