Tony Stark X Reader *COMPLETE...

By Rainy_Loves_Clouds

Timeline starts before Iron Man until Endgame This is gonna be you and Tony's adventure together. How would y... More

INTRODUCTION
NEW YORK CITY
WITH TONY
THE FLIGHT
MISSING
LONELY DAYS
BACK
SHIELD
PARTY
FLY
TROUBLE
EXPLANATION
THE PLAN
REPORT
REPORT II
TONY'S MISSION
COURT
NATALIE RUSHMAN
MONACO
PROCESSED
BIRTHDAY RUINS
THE TALK
EXPO
FURY
MISS HYDRA
ANNIVERSARY
ANNIVERSARY II
THE BEGINNING
MEETING COULSON
MEETING THE AVENGERS
MEETING THE AVENGERS II
DIRTY???
LOKI
THE BATTLE OF NEW YORK
THE BATTLE OF NEW YORK II
THE BATTLE OF NEW YORK III
AFTERMATH
FAREWELL
THE VACATION
POST-PROPOSAL
TONY AND I
COMPANY
HOLIDAY
CHRISTMAS TIME
RAMBLED THOUGHTS
HE'S BACK
MALIBU
NEWS
OLD
TONY'S POV
BACK IN BUSINESS
REAL DEAL
TWO WORLDS
HOSTAGE
KILLIAN
END?
END? 2
RECOVERY
RECOVERY II
CARE
NEW YEAR'S EVE
NEAR EVENT
PARTY
WEDDING
WEDDING II
WEDDING III
WEDDING IV
WEDDING V
HONEYMOON
BUSY
JERSEY
ENCOUNTER
ENCOUNTER II
EXPLAINING THE SHOCK
FIGHT THE SOLDIER
PANIC
WAKE
TONY
VICTORY PARTY... IS IT?
VICTORY PARTY... IS IT? 2
DISAPPOINTMENT
WHAT NOW
THE WHAT?!
SAFE HOUSE
SECRETS ARE OUT
HOUSE
THE MISSION
TRUST?
TRUST? 2
SOKOVIA FIGHT
SOKOVIA FIGHT 2
SOKOVIA FIGHT 3
OUT
DURING PREGNANCY...
GENDER REVEAL PARTY
REVEAL
FAST FORWARD
A DAY WITH TALIA
AVENGERS, MEET NATALIA
THE MEETING
THE MEETING II
LONDON/VIENNA
CAP'S ARREST
BUCKY
GERMANY PT. 2
GERMANY PT. 3
MAKE UP OR BREAK UP
MAKE UP OR BREAK UP 2
MEDICAL
US, TOGETHER
BOND
SECOND INCOMING
INCOMING BABY!
IN COMA
WITH YOU
STRESS
OFFER
MOVE IN
MOVE IN 2
THE FAMILY
CHRISTMAS WITH THE FAMILY
UNEXPECTED MEET
THE STONES
SQUIDWARD
SPACE
TITAN
TITAN 2
TITAN 3
MIND STONE
COMPOUND
SAVING
THE INCOMPLETE TEAM
STAYOVER
THE NEWS
TIMESKIP...
MIND BLOWN
WORK
THE MEET-UPS
THE COMPOUND
MEETING
MEETING 2
MEETING 3
TIME TRAVEL
TIME TRAVEL 2
TIME TRAVEL 3
GOT BACK
HE'S BACK
HE'S BACK 2
HE'S BACK 3
HE'S BACK 4
HE'S GONE
EPILOGUE
QUIZ TIME!
APPRECIATION NOTE
NEW BOOK!!!

GERMANY

1.2K 36 1
By Rainy_Loves_Clouds

*Y/N

~After a couple of minutes~

Bucky starts to stir on his sleep. Sam began to ran and fetch Steve. Steve and Sam ran towards me and Bucky starts to groan.

"Steve." Bucky said. My eyes widen when I heard Bucky said Steve's name. I looked at Steve and saw him looking at me. I looked at Bucky and began reading his mind while talking to Steve.

"Which Bucky am I talking to?" Steve asked.

"Your mom's name was Sarah...You used to wear newspapers in your shoes." Bucky said. I looked at Steve and nodded my head.

"Can't read that in a museum." Steve said and he smiled.

"Just like that, we're suppose to be cool?" Sam asked protectively.

"What did I do?" Bucky asked. I read his mind and his mind is going through a lot of traumas, pain and confusion.

"Enough." Steve said.

"Oh, God, I knew this would happen. Everything HYDRA put inside me is still there. All he had to do was say the goddamn words." Bucky said.

"Who was he?" I asked.

"I don't know." Bucky said as he looked at me.

"People are dead. The bombing, the setup. The doctor did all that just to get 10 minutes with you. I need you to do better than 'I don't know.'." Steve said.

"He wanted to know about Siberia. Where I was kept. He wanted to know exactly where." Bucky said.

"Why would he need to know that?" I asked.

"Because I'm not the only Winter Soldier." Bucky stared at me. I looked at Sam and Steve and signed them to let Bucky go. They followed and Bucky just sat and stared at the floor. He began talking about the other Winter Soldier. 

"Who were they?" Steve asked.

"Their most elite death squad. More kills than anyone in HYDRA history. And that was before the serum." Bucky said. 

"They all turn out like you?" Sam asked.

"Worse." Bucky answered.

"The doctor, could he control them?" Steve asked.

"Enough." Bucky said.

"Said he wanted to see an empire fall." Steve said.

"With these guys he could do it. They speak 30 languages, can hide in plain sight, infiltrate, assassinate, destabilize, they can take a whole country down in one night. You'd never see them coming." Bucky said. I saw Sam went near Steve and they began whispering. I went near them and listened.

"This would have been a lot easier a week ago." Sam said.

"If we call Tony..."

"No, he wouldn't believe us." I interjected. 

"Yeah, he wouldn't." Sam agreed.

"Even if he did..." Steve said, but was cut off by Sam.

"Who knows if the Accords would let him help." Sam said. 

"They wouldn't.." I said.

"We're on our own." Steve said.

"Maybe not. I know a guy." Sam said. 

"Bring your guy." I told Sam. He nodded his head and he walked out and called his guy.

"Steve, we may need Clint." I said. 

"But, he's retired." Steve said.

"I know, but we really need a team to help Bucky and we need a team to bring down that crazy guy who wanted the soldier." I said. 

"If he agrees, asked him to get Wanda." Steve said. I nodded my head. I went outside and saw Sam bringing his phone up, looking for a signal. 

"No signal?" I asked.

"Weak one." He said. 

"Here, use mine." I said. I gave him my phone and I put my earpiece and I tap my watch and a projected screen was seen. Sam began talking to someone and I dialed Clint's number.

"Hey Y/N. What's up?" 

"Clint, we need you." 

"What happened?" 

"The Avengers are kind of toast right now because of Sokovia Accords. They wanted us to keep in check and you know how me and Steve are." 

"Not signing. What do you want me to do?"

"We need you to fetch Wanda at the compound."

"Alright. I could do that. Who's with her?"

"Vision." 

"Okay. I can--"

"Hey, Y/N can your man help my man a ride here?" Sam asked me.

"Okay, I'll ask." I faced the screen and talked to Clint. "Clint, if it's okay if you picked up Sam's man." 

"Who is it? I might picked up the wrong guy." Clint said.

"Sam, who's your guy?" I asked.

"His name is Scott Lang, he called himself Ant-Man." Sam replied. 

"Did you copy, Clint?" I asked.

"Yup! Copy that. Where are you guys?" 

"Berlin." I said.

"Alright. Be there with Wanda and Lang." 

"Thanks Clint. I'm sorry if I pulled you out of the family." 

"Hey, you're also my family. And I kinda owe you for saving my life." 

"Thanks again Clint." 

"Sure." I ended the call and we'll just wait for awhile.

*Tony

~Back at the office~

"I don't suppose you have any idea where they are?" Secretary Ross asked me. 

"We will. GSG-9's got the borders covered. Recon's flying 24/7. They'll get a hit. We'll handle it." I said.

"You don't get it, Stark. It's not yours to handle. It's clear you can't be objective. I'm putting Special Ops on this." Sec. Ross said.

"What happens when the shooting starts? What, do you kill Steve Rogers?" Nat asked.

"If we're provoked. Barnes would've been eliminated in Romania if it wasn't for Rogers. There are dead people who would be alive now. Feel free to check my math." Secretary Ross said as I sat on the chair and he went near me.

"All due respect, you're not going to solve this with boys in bullets, Ross. You gotta let us bring them in." I said.

"How would that end any differently from the last time?" He asked.

"Because this time, I won't be wearing loafers and a silk shirt. 72 hours, guaranteed." I said.

"36 hours. Barnes. Rogers. Wilson. Also, your wife." Secretary Ross said as he walked near the door. I stand and defended my wife.

"Why Y/N?" I asked. He stopped on his tracks and he looked back at me and Natasha.

"She chose to team up with Rogers and Barnes. Isn't that what a fugitive does?" 

"No. You will not bring my wife to jail." I defended.

"She'll team up with Rogers, again and again! Don't you get it Stark?" Secretary Ross said. 

"No! You will not throw my wife in the jail!" I shouted.

"Bring her to me." Secretary Ross said and he walked away. I sat on the chair and I brushed my fingers through my hair. I glanced at my hands and I touched my wedding ring. Natasha went near me and held my shoulder. 

"My left arm is numb, is that normal?" I softly asked.

"You alright?"

"Always. 36 hours, jeez." I said as I put my back on the chair.

"We're seriously understaffed."

"Oh, yeah. It'd be great if we had a Hulk right about now. Any shot?"

"No. You really think he'd be on our side?"

"No." I answered very fast. "He likes Y/N's ideas than mine." I admitted.

"I have an idea." Nat said.

"Me too. Where's yours?"

"Downstairs. Where's yours?" I smiled at her and I stand and went to go back to New York.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.1K 1.4K 50
Being in a relationship with Tony Stark is what every woman dreams of. But is it really as dreamy as it sounds? What happens when the relationship is...
12.4K 452 21
[ON HOLD] 6 years old. That was Y/N's age when the genius, billionaire, ex-playboy, philanthropist Tony Stark found her. That was the age she was f...