Mischief Managed//Fred Weasley

Autorstwa princesstaylor7272

"He talks about you like you put the stars in the sky. He looks at you like that too." Florence, Fred, and Ge... Więcej

Mischief Managed
THE WEASLEYS
THE JANES
SLYTHERIN HOUSE
GRYFFINDOR HOUSE
RAVENCLAW HOUSE
HUFFLEPUFF HOUSE
Prologue
Introduction
Part One
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
PART TWO
2.1
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9

2.2

1K 39 2
Autorstwa princesstaylor7272

Part Two, Chapter Two: Blonde In A Sea Of Ginger.

"FOR HEAVENS SAKE" screamed Molly "IVE HAD ENOUGU OF THIS! JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE ALLOWED TO USE MAGIC NOW, DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE TO WHIP YOUR WANDS OUT FOR EVERY TINY LITTLE THING!"

Florence bursted out laughing as Fred and George scurried towards her, snickering at their fuming mother.  Fred grabbed a bun, rubbing his other hand on Florences head, messing the girls hair up as George snickered.

"You two are such a pain" Florence spoke, sticking her tongue out at Fred, who just gave the girl a wink, biting into the bun.

"None of your brothers caused this sort of trouble! Bill didn't feel the need to apparate every few feet! Charlie didn't charm everything he met! Percy-" the room went quiet and Florence bit her lip, as Fred and George sat beside her.

"Let's eat" Bill spoke, pulling out his mother's chair for her before taking a seat beside her.

"It looks wonderful, Molly" Professor Lupin spoke, ladling stew onto his plate.

Fred grabbed Florences bowl, filling it up with Stew for her before handing it back to her. Florence gave the red head a thankful smile which he returned.

The table broke out into chatter amongst themselves, Tonks entertaining Ginny and Hermione by transforming her nose into different shapes. Molly was busy asking Sirius about cleaning the place, Remus, Bull, and Arthur were discussing Grigotts.

"So please tell us Florence" George spoke up catching Florences attention as she looked to the other side of Fred.

"About what?"

"How many dragons you slayed over the summer" Fred spoke up, earning an eye roll from Florences.

"I didn't slay any dragons" Florence continued eating from her bowl as Fred shook his head, annoyed.

"Yeah sure you didn't" Fred spoke sarcastically.

"I'm telling you Freddie, I didn't slay any dragons" now Florence had a smirk on her face as she looked up at Fred.

"Oh, you know what I mean Florence-"

"Nearly time for bed, I think" Molly spoke up, yawning.

"Not just yet, Molly" Sirius spoke up before turning to his god son. "You know, I'm surprised at you. I thought the first thing you'd do when you got here would to start asking questions about Voldemort."

The room went dead silent, and now Florences curiosity got to her. She had questions about Voldemort as well, you would to if he was seconds away from murdering you.

"I did!" Harry defended himself. "I asked Ron and Hermione but they said we're not allowed in the order, so-"

"And they're quite right" Molly spoke up "you're too young"

"Since when did someone have to be in the Order of the Phoenix to ask questions?" Asked Sirius, a small smirk on his lips as Molly glared at him. "Harry's been trapped in that muggle house for a month. He's got the right to know what's been happen-"

"Hang on!" George interrupted.

"How come Harry gets his questions answered?" Fred spoke up angrily, earning a smack on his arm from Florence.

"Be respectful" Florence grumbled as Sirius's eyes landed on the young blonde.

"And Florence Jane, I'm surprised you don't have questions either." Florence had a million questions, but she also didn't want to be rude or disrespectful.

"I have questions" Florence spoke, and she could feel Molly's eyes burning into her.

"If you have questions than why didn't you ask?" Sirius questioned and Florence straightened up.

"I didn't want to be rude" Sirius smirked, and the man almost reminded Florence of Fred, a cheeky, sneaky, and clever man.

"Than ask away" Sirius spoke up and Florence swallowed.

"No, don't you bring her into this either." Molly spoke, her eyes glaring daggers at Sirius.

"And why not Molly?" Sirius raised an eyebrow at the older woman. "You can't be her mother either"

"She's just as good" Florence spoke up before Molly could, and the room could feel the tension disappear from the room, all the Weasleys eyes were on her now as she looked at Sirius. "Molly taught me everything I know about the wizarding world. She's as much as a mother as my own, I grew up as a blonde in a sea of ginger"

Sirius chuckled, watching as Florence went back to finishing her bun. "I've heard lots about you Florence Jane, mostly about you being an incredibly talented witch. I think you and Harry deserve to know more than you do and-"

"Shall I remind you of the bit Dumbledore said, Sirius?"

"Which bit?"

"The bit about not telling Harry more than he needs to know!" Molly bursted out. "And you shall not bring Florence into this."

"Why shouldn't I bring her? She saw him that night and if the rumours that I hear are correct than she's the only reason that Harry made it out alive. That they both made it out alive" Sirius fumed "and for your information, Molly, I don't intend to tell him more than he needs to know. He deserves to know a little about the situation, they all do."

"Thank you Sirius, but I know as much as I need too. I've been with Alastar all summer and he has informed me." Florence spoke up, trying to defuse the tension. 

"See, she knows most of it. Why shouldn't Harry?" Sirius questioned Molly and Florence let out a sigh.

"Harry is only 15-"

"And he's gone through more than any other 15 year old his age!"

"Yes but he's still a-"

"He's not a child!"

"He's not an adult either!" Molly spoke, her face starting to turn red, just like the rest of the Weasleys when they got mad. "He's not James, Sirius!"

"I'll be upstairs" Florence whispered into Fred's ear, Fred look down at the girl with curious eyes.

"I'll come"

"No, it's honestly fine."

"I'm coming whether you like it or not"

Florence gave Fred a thankful smile, quietly the two stood up and snuck out of the room. Molly and Sirius, too into their battle to even realize it.

"So what do you all know than Florence?" Fred asked the girl, curiously as they made their way up the stairs.

"I would've told you Fred, but I haven't been able to get alone with you and George, so I am sorry about that" Florence swallowed, pushing a piece of her long blonde hair behind her ear.

"You don't ever have to apologize to me Florence, you should know that" Fred spoke giving her a smile. "Still ought' to tell me though"

Florence giggled, nodding. "Well I don't know much, but Voldemort is getting stronger. We aren't sure where he is, no muggle or muggle born deaths."

"And what about your family, are they okay?" Fred spoke, raising an eyebrow at Florence as he opened the door into the room Fred, George, Ron, and Harry were staying in.

"Yes, only thanks to your father, Bill, and Charlie" Florence spoke as Fred's eyebrows furrowed, confused.

"What do you mean?"

"Well I couldn't tell you in my letters, just in case Voldemort took one. But after the incident your dad, helped set up a protection sort of deal with the order. I'm forever in debited to your family...I mean I always have been but even more now" Florence explained, the two sitting on Fred's bed.

"You're our family too, Florence" Fred smiled, wrapping his arm around Florences shoulder. Florence set her head on the much taller boys chest, nodding.

"I know that Fred, you know I know that" Florence spoke, gently.

"We never had a good talk after what happened, after what all happened." Fred spoke and Florence sat up, pulling from Fred. "Florence, I-"

"I don't like to talk about it, the next time I see Voldemort. I'm going to make sure he's dead for good." Florence spoke, looking into Fred's dark brown eyes.

"I know Florence, and I hope I'm beside you for it" Fred spoke, giving the girl a soft smile. "I realized you could've died in that arena. But I know how smart and clever you are, so clever not even the dark lord himself could kill you"

"No, I'm just incredibly lucky" Florence spoke, smiling as Fred shrugged.

"Thats true" Fred spoke, smirking as Florence giggled, playfully hitting his arm.

"God, I missed you this summer" Florence spoke.

"Of course you did, you wouldn't stop writing to me!"

"Oi! You never stopped writing me!" Florence exclaimed.

"That's because you wouldn't stop writing me!" Fred exclaimed back, a cheeky grin on his lips. Florence gave the red head a glare before pushing him off the bed and onto the floor, as Fred bursted out into fits of laughter. Florence joining him, clutching her gut.

Fred grabbed Florences feet, that dangled over the edge of the bed. Fred gave the girls feet a pull, bringing her to the floor, landing right beside her.

"Damn you, Weasley!"

"Oh, darling, admit it you love me!" Fred spoke, a smirk on his lips as Florence rolled her eyes.

"I'd rather die!" Florence spoke, jumping to her feet.

"You know, that's a comprise that I'm willing to make."

The door creaked, and the twos heads swung in the direction to see George, Ron, and Harry walking in.

"Bloody hell, get a room" Ron spoke, annoyed as George and Harry smirked. Florence felt her face heat up, and turn as red as tomato, earning a chuckle from George.

"Hey! We got a room and we were here first!" Fred smirked, earning chuckles from the the others boy and a punch into his shoulder from Florence. "Oi! Florence you're going to bruise the big guns!"

"Reckon they're not very big than, I mean if they're that easy to bruise?" George spoke, earning a smirk from Florence and a glare from Fred.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

22.6K 764 10
Three girls. Three boys. Six hearts all falling for each other... Fairlight is the oldest of her sisters. She's protective and not with out reason! F...
768K 13.9K 67
Y/N Lupin had been friends with the Weasleys since first year, they were inseparable. Ever since her parents and older brother, Carter, died in a tra...
120K 3.3K 37
❝EVERYBODY WONDERS WHAT IT WOULD BE LIKE TO LOVE YOU, WALK PAST, QUICK BRUSH❞ Birdie Potter wanted a peaceful year at Hogwarts after the chaotic prev...
669K 18.8K 60
The tale of a Gryffindor prankster vs. a Hufflepuff prefect. All Rights Reserved. Everything belongs to J.K. Rowling with the exception of my OC's. [...