Prom Queen (Klaus Mikaelson)

By _N_I_G_H_T_M_A_R_E_S

«When she walks by you wanna be her and your boyfriend pretends not to see her» A Klaus Mikaelson fan-fiction More

Promqueen
Cast
Niklaus Mikaelson
Zlatina Petrova
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
1o
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24

21

2.4K 61 12
By _N_I_G_H_T_M_A_R_E_S

"She's the doppelganger. She's supposed to be dead, and that's why Klaus can't make hybrid's, isn't it?", Gloria laughed bitterly while Stefan grunted, lying on a table with vervain burning his skin. The witch's spell kept him from moving as it seemed to make the pain even worse. The white haired woman found out about his secret which included Elena Gilbert being alive, still he had managed it to find out about the old lady's secret, too. She wanted the necklace and nothing more, her interest in Klaus' problem was staged well.

"Well you know, I've watched them all, from Hostel to Saw, you know, but this creeps even me out", a new voice commented, though it was a familiar and sarcastic one.
"Agree, this is creepy", another voice added, which belonged to no other but Katerina Petrova. She nodded at her sister, who was the first one to talk. Zlatina grabbed Gloria's neck in seconds before she grabbed a hairpin from her hair and stabbed it through the witch's carotid artery.

The younger Petrova on the other hand smiled at the Salvatore on the desk. "Maybe you do need our help after all."

With the witch's death, the male vampire was able to move again, so he sat up and breathed heavily, his eyes on the two brunettes in front of him.
Disgusted, Zlatina touched the dead body's head with her shoe. "Do you think it's possible that we only assume her as dead but she actually isn't? Like with the crazy witches in hocus pocus?"

Without expecting an answer, the older female looked around, facing the messed up bar. Then she turned to Stefan. "You know, surely he was the one who turned you from the mysterious Angel in a leather jacket to the dark , not to be trusted Angel without a soul, but I'm sure Nik will kill you", she commented before she walked away, her high heels clicking on the floor.

"Hey, you're not helping to clean up?", Katherine yelled, knowing that they'd all be in danger if Klaus would find out about their secrets and them killing his witch. "Please, sestra, I just got a manicure, but you do your job, Argus Filch."

With that, Zlatina left the other vampires behind, earning a well confused look from the Salvatore. "Mysterious Angel to dark Angel?", he asked more to himself, not understanding a word the girl had mumbled, but his question was answered with a groan from the brunette next to him.

"Oh come on, Stefan, did you never watch Buffy?"

"Look at you, sitting here all alone", Zlatina commented as she finally found Klaus, who sat alone in the room they were kissing in earlier. She walked up and stopped behind the couch he was sitting on, putting her hands on his shoulders as she slowly started to massage him. "Maybe I was waiting for the right company", the hybrid replied grinning, enjoying her touch.
"Sure", the brunette whispered into his ear as she leaned forwards before she elegantly jumped on the couch to sit down next to the dirty blonde.

"Where have you been?", the Mikaelson asked interested, earning a chuckle from the Bulgarian. "Looking for your sister. She seemed a little bit left out", the girl replied, making the hybrid laugh as well.
"It took too long", he spoke with hungry eyes, eying the Petrova and leading her to grin. "Who's admitting to miss me now, huh?", she teased before she climbed onto his lap, her face only centimetres apart from his.

Klaus' hands found her waist while hers found his strong chest as both of them leaned forwards to share a passionate kiss. Each kiss felt like the collide of heaven and hell, making them realise that the flame between them never actually disappeared, instead it now seemed as if they threw gasoline inside it.

Zlatina's hands ran through the Mikaelson's golden hair as his ones wandered down, only to make her smile into their kisses of love and passion.

Although it should have been one of the greatest reunions of her life, the brunette's mind shouted at her to let go, to never hurt him. But it was unavoidable since her betrayal would make him lose control.

Still, she didn't had the heart to provoke his pain by enforcing his love for her. Therefor her own love was too big.

Slowly the Petrova pulled away, smiling at her long lost love without letting her eyes reflect the sadness inside her chest. "We should go back to the others. Maybe Gloria found something", she muttered and Klaus smiled back at her, putting his hand to her cheek as his thumb stroked her lips.

"I'd rather stay inside with you here for ever", he whispered slowly, trying to stop himself from getting lost in her hazel eyes, but Zlatina interrupted their eye-contact as she grabbed his hand which laid on her cheek and put a small kiss on it instead. "Believe me, Nik, I do too."

"Dickhead", Zlatina said annoyed while bumping her elbow into Klaus' side, only to make him do the same. "Idiot", he answered. They were just walking inside Gloria's bar where they searched for Rebekah and Stefan. Much to the Bulgarian's luck her sister and the Salvatore had it all cleaned up.

"I'm repeating, justice for Elijah", the brunette spoke convinced. She missed the original gentleman and she needed his advice. "Mother nature told me it's his destiny to lay in a coffin, love", the hybrid replied while shrugging his shoulders, an amused grin on his kissable lips. "And by that you mean your mother?", the brunette snapped, so the blonde man put an arm around her waist. "Well I couldn't be speaking of yours, could I?"

With that, he continued his walk while the Petrova stayed with a shocked expression behind. "You little goblin!", she yelled, hiding her amusement successfully before she headed after him.

After quite a while of searching for Gloria, Klaus lost his good mood and got angry instead. "Where could she possibly be!", he yelled, making Zlatina feel something she didn't feel in a while. Guilt.
She knew that the man set his hopes into the white haired witch, truly believing he could fix his problem with her help.

"Nik, hey, it's okay, we'll find a new witch", the brunette tried, stepping closer and putting her hands on his biceps, but it only lowered him for a few moments. Quickly, his eyes let go of hers as he turned around, breathing heavily. "We need to find Rebekah. Now."

Trying to catch up with his speed, the Bulgarian walked behind the angry hybrid. Finally, they reached the room with the coffins that hid the Mikaelson family. Rebekah and Stefan sat on one of them. "Gloria's gone, she has cleared out. We need to find a new witch immediately."

Niklaus stopped his walk and also his talk when he noticed his sister's facial expression. "What's going on?", he asked confused, knowing that something wasn't right. It made Zlatina regret that she didn't head out with Katerina, after all she spend her whole life running from the man next to her. How could she be foolish enough to stand next to him after betraying him once again?

"Something's wrong. He was asking about Mikael. He's not with us, Nik. I can sense it.", Rebekah informed her brother while she side eyed the brunette next to him. Of course the Petrova knew how to play any suspicions off, but she didn't know if the female Mikaelson's sense would be her dead end now.

"She's wrong, Klaus", Stefan tried to defend himself, then he looked at Zlatina to search for help and the girl knew this one look would be her end as it didn't stay unnoticed by the siblings with them.

Within seconds the hybrid sped towards Stefan and broke his neck. The Salvatore's body fell to the floor while the dirty blonde starred deathly at the Bulgarian beauty.

"Nik", the girl whispered scared, biting her lips as guilt, fear and regret mixed up her head. With slow steps, Niklaus came closer, making the brunette's dead heart beat faster.

"You should just have kept on meeting your sister in all secret, but taking his side?", he spoke with hate in his voice as he mentioned Stefan and looked disgusted at his lifeless body.

"You knew?", Zlatina whispered surprised, her eyes slowly tearing up when she realised that he did nothing to stop the two sisters from meeting, that he didn't hurt Katerina after all. It wasn't her thing to show weakness by crying, so she quickly whipped the single tear that ran down her cheek away.

"Of course, love. I know everything, like you visiting Chicago after me. Or visiting Madrid after me. Or Berlin", the blue eyed man replied, his eyes showing as much pain as hers. It was wrong of him to trust her when five centuries of life experience taught him not to.
"And you didn't stop it. Didn't kill her. Didn't kill me although you knew were I was." The girl gulped hardly, pressing her body against the wall behind her; but it couldn't save her from Klaus, who stood directly in front of her.

"How could I hurt you like that?", he whispered, slowly putting her hair behind her ears before he snapped her neck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 239 12
TVD SEASON 2 TO TBD KLAUS MIKAELSON X OC
350K 9.4K 55
𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘪𝘴 𝘳𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘱𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦. [𝘬𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘴 𝘮𝘪𝘬𝘢𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘹 𝘰𝘤] [𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘷𝘢𝘮𝘱𝘪𝘳𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘳...
51.8K 1.4K 37
𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙡 𝙥𝙝𝙚𝙣𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙖 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙨 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙙𝙖𝙮, 𝙈𝙮𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙘 𝙁𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙣𝙤 𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙚𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣. 𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙡...
42.7K 1K 32
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒 ( the vampire diaries ) ...